X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescued from Wicca

Dear Landover Baptist Church,

Hello everyone. I have wonderful news to share with you all. Last week, I was walking along the southern border of our compound. I inadvertently crossed the border that separates our compound from the rest of the sinful world (except for Landover). The part of the border I was walking along was rarely visited and thus unkempt. Upon returning home I immediately assigned a Negro servant to fix it. Arrangements are being made to replace the fence with a reinforced marble wall on February 27th.
    Anyway, as I was walking, I came upon, to my horror, a blood-soaked satanic altar! Immediately, I began to back away but the voice of God said, "Daniel, stay here until the appointed time,” So I did. I waited there for five days (Monday through Friday). During the day, I prayed and read my Holy (KJV1611) Bible. During the night, I followed the example of Israel (formerly, Jacob) and rested my head upon a rock as I slept. I did not eat during those five days, but miraculously, I was never hungry and didn't lose a pound. Praise Jesus! On Friday morning at about 6:00 AM, I was praying when I heard a loud chanting sound. Six wiccans were walking toward the altar. They had a goat on a leash. I guess they intended to sacrifice it. Even when they saw me, I stood my ground. I took out my Holy Bible and All-in-One exorcism kit provided by the local Baptist church. When the wiccans reached me, the leader of the group said, “You!! Child of the Light!! You have no place here!! Leave or we shall sacrifice you also!!!” I can’t stand how melodramatic wiccans are. Anyway, I held my Holy Bible firmly in my hands and whacked him over the head with it. I said, “Demon, come out of this man!” The man shuddered violently and fell to the ground. I believe it was partly because of the exorcism and partly because my Bible is almost 1000 pages long. When he recovered a few seconds later, he began crying (Satan had turned him homosexual) and ran behind me. The rest of the wiccans faced me. They charged at me all at once. I stood my ground and proceeded to exorcize every single on of them. After they were all passed out from the exorcism, I removed a hypodermic tranquilizer from my Exorcism Kit and administered it to them one by one. It is guaranteed to knock out a demon possessed (or otherwise) person for seven hours. Thanks Creation Science. I was home in time to clean up and go to church. The altar was torn down, the goat was killed, the fence was fixed, and the wiccans are now reformed, saved, prayed through, baptized, attendees of and tithers to the local Baptist Church. Praise Jesus! We have taken souls from the ranks of the enemy and reformed them through Jesus. Satan had better watch his back. We're coming for him. Praise!

Yours in Christ,

Brother Daniel

Hacker for Jesus

Re: Rescued from Wicca

excuse me but what do you mean by compund?
    linda

Comment

Originally posted by parrotlover49 View Post
      excuse me but what do you mean by compund?
      linda
      I believe he means a gated community where all visitors are required to pass through security personel. They are quite common in several states.
      "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
      (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
        I believe he means a gated community where all visitors are required to pass through security personel. They are quite common in several states.
        You are exactly right Rev. Dr. Davidson. We have a ranch style compound in the heart of West Virginia. The land (180+ acres) was supplied by my great-grandfather upon being called to Heaven. Their is one road in and out. The gates are solid cast-iron and the fence (soon to be a wall) is monitored at all times. The guards are all True Christian and thus very trustworthy. I wouldn't begin to compare our compound with the riches that God has blessed Landover with, but you have to start somewhere.

Comment

What a great plan! I don't usually become so enthused, but, hmmmm,
          if I pass through your state during my Amway sales trips,
          may I stop in and meet your kin? I'm a Southerner too!
          Sayyyy, are y'all cousins?

_test signature_________________
          Onward Christian Scolders marching into stores
          "These Rolex, are they counterfeit? If not I'll take a score"

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Peter View Post
            What a great plan! I don't usually become so enthused, but, hmmmm,
            if I pass through your state during my Amway sales trips,
            may I stop in and meet your kin? I'm a Southerner too!

_test signature_________________
            Onward Christian Scolders marching into stores
            "These Rolex, are they counterfeit? If not I'll take a score"
            Thanks for the compliment. I'd gladly accept you at our estate (if you can get through security ).

Originally posted by Poetic Peter View Post
            Sayyyy, are y'all cousins?
            Are you saying that we are incest? I know that this state has a rather disgusting reputation but rest assured that we refuse to participate in the sodomy that is so popular here. (In fact, we assign Negro servants to go into the streets and harass witness to homers )

Comment

No need to be "rescued" from Wicca. One must be a TRUE Wiccan to belong anyway. Were you born with a Wiccan Soul? I was, That was my calling. Wicca is not something to convert to, You either are or you aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
                No need to be "rescued" from Wicca. One must be a TRUE Wiccan to belong anyway. Were you born with a Wiccan Soul? I was, That was my calling. Wicca is not something to convert to, You either are or you aren't.
                You're not for real are you?

I know, It's one of The Pastors making these Posts just to tease us.

Good one!!

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

There is no such thing as a 'true wiccan'. There are more varities of wicca than there are false Christian sects. Not one of you can claim to follow what Gardner laid down for you when he created his religion to have more sex.
                  "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
                  (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
                    There is no such thing as a 'true wiccan'. There are more varities of wicca than there are false Christian sects. Not one of you can claim to follow what Gardner laid down for you when he created his religion to have more sex.
                    Amen Brother! The truth is, all of the perverts who call themselves wiccians, pagans, witches, and spiritualists are just lazy-minded nancyboys and morbidly obese harlots who were spoiled by their atheistic hippie parents. They make it up as they go. They think Star Trek might be real. They spend inordinate amounts of time playing with themselves and reading satanic "manga" written by gooks. They are still throwing a tantrum because they think they got cheated out of some candy back when they were 8 years old, so they will spend their pathetic lives trying to make every day halloween.

It is so hard to get their attention focused on the temporary sacrifice that Jesus made for us all.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So tell us, who told you about this Wicked Soul of yours? Did you perhaps have a vision of Gerald Gardner? Did Silverbunny Ravenfluff "speak" to you through Teen Witch?

And are you then suggesting that your Invisible Sky Mommy picks and chooses who her chosen people are, then condemns everyone not chosen to some unpleasant afterlife without summerland and goats, and that people don't even have a choice?

Sounds like your Sky Mommy is far more unjust and cruel than you claim God to be.

Comment

So you think some people are born superior to others? What kind of a Nazi are you?
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I agree. Another one falls.Another one falls onto ignorance.whats this world coming to?i have the answer:

Comment

Originally posted by vAmPiRiAgOtHiKa View Post
                            I agree. Another one falls.Another one falls onto ignorance.whats this world coming to?i have the answer:
                            So now you're saying that WickedCouple666 has fallen into ignorance, too?

Well, at long last we agree on something!

Now, if you could just stop hating Jesus and learn that He loves you enough to let you join Him in Heaven, where you can worship and serve and obey Him for all eternity without question . . . you'd be all set!

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                              So now you're saying that WickedCouple666 has fallen into ignorance, too?

Well, at long last we agree on something!

Now, if you could just stop hating Jesus and learn that He loves you enough to let you join Him in Heaven, where you can worship and serve and obey Him for all eternity without question . . . you'd be all set!
                              No in fact i was talking about dat little i-was-rescued-from-wicca poser.
                              And i repeat once again, I DONT F****** HATE GOD NOR JESUS!!!!!gosh!!! How much times do i have to tell you...? dang...And btw im not mexican...

Comment

Working...
                              X