Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Persecuted by the state of Georgia - must relocate
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Persecuted by the state of Georgia - must relocate - 06-28-2014, 02:01 PM

Brothers and Sisters:

The state of Georgia is persecuting me.

And all because of the false testimony of several former pew bunnies from my church who say I am they babby's daddy.

They are taking away huge swaths of money from my checking account every month and I am thinking of Going Galt.

Does anyone here suggest any other state that is not so feminazi and anti-male?

Pastor Jerome

And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth. Genesis 28:14
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Buford Bumgarden II is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Buford Bumgarden II is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Buford Bumgarden II is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Persecuted by the state of Georgia - must relocate - 06-29-2014, 01:06 AM

I think that in this case, it is crystal clear that the Bible does not always advocate for us holy ones to provide for child support. if you recall, even our holy father, after immaculately conceiving Jesus in Mary's womb, did not pay no child support! In fact, he didn't even visit very often. You don't see no liberal "courts" in the Bible taking money out of our father in heaven's holy bank account, do ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome Jefferson III View Post
Brothers and Sisters:

The state of Georgia is persecuting me.

And all because of the false testimony of several former pew bunnies from my church who say I am they babby's daddy.

They are taking away huge swaths of money from my checking account every month and I am thinking of Going Galt.

Does anyone here suggest any other state that is not so feminazi and anti-male?

Pastor Jerome