Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Downlow Brothers - what to do about them
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Downlow Brothers - what to do about them - 06-26-2014, 02:44 PM

There exists in my community a phenomena called a "downlow brother" or "bruthuh."

These are black men who marry, have children, but who love to go into public bathroom stalls with other mens and get they freak on.

Does anyone know how to identify them so I can take them into my chambers and speak to them about their backsliding?

Pastor Jerome

And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth. Genesis 28:14