X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite...

Matt 24:51:And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No matter what religion you are, be it Christian, Jewish, Pagan or Buddhist, no one likes a hypocrite, who spreads lies about something that they're not doing, then goes ahead and does it like one (ahem) Star Finder....

I don't know who's more annoying, him or Chucklegirl.
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Re: My favorite...

Originally posted by Magikarp View Post
    Matt 24:51:And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No matter what religion you are, be it Christian, Jewish, Pagan or Buddhist, no one likes a hypocrite, who spreads lies about something that they're not doing, then goes ahead and does it like one (ahem) Star Finder....

I don't know who's more annoying, him or Chucklegirl.
    Pal, as a wad of unsaved scum, you are in no position to judge others. The Bible tells us that only the Righteous (i.e., True Christians™ ) may judge.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
    For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

In addition, I would like to point out that no one here gives a tinker's damn what joo thinks, or a mudslime or a boodist. God does not hear their prayers, and they are as hellbound as you are right now.

As for ex-Brother Star finder, he is to be pitied more than anything. He abandoned Christ in a feeble attempt to reach the sun on his own. Jesus singed off all of his extremities in recognition of this mockery. All of his extremities.

I pray that Jesus will open your blackened heart and grab you by the short hairs and YANK you into His Saving Grace.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
    X