Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-10-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure about this, but I think someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Nobody on here has kidnapped a real child. C) Why would we kidnap anyone and then sell them back to ourselves? Are you crazy? Oh, my.

D) We don't sell the BOYS, idiot. We sell our girls to their husbands because the bible tells us so.
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours

And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620