X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by classybranchy View Post
    Where in that post did I use the word Fools? I Believe in Jesus Christ, but we believe that in a faith, we cant actually know. And yes I have heard Stephen Hawking, he is a real person. Have you not heard/seen him at all? The man is a Genius.

And a profound name, Forgive me angels but I wouldn't do that, again you assume a little too much of me. Stephen Hawking is 100% real, bit silly to say that he isn't millions have seen and heard him, and I myself have read some of his works, As far as physics Goes, he is top dog.

Sorry but you give the scent that we are all wrong branch. And to answer your question no I have never heard or seen Hawking at all.

Comment

Originally posted by angels View Post
      I have never once said you drool, dribble or work in a paint shop have I?.
      I am trying my best here to be honest with you branch, there is a difference between being honest and insulting.
      I'm sorry if you think I'm narrow minded. I really don't think I am .But you are entitled to your opinion. I am grateful to James for helping me, can't you see that he wants to help me save myself before it's too late. I came here a total wreck, my opinions were wrong and I am seeing that more and more now.
      I am curious. Say Branch decided to join this religion, or at least attempt in doing so.., genuinely begging for help.. Would James help him, or ignore him?

Comment

Originally posted by ehal View Post
        I am curious. Say Branch decided to join this religion, or at least attempt in doing so.., genuinely begging for help.. Would James help him, or ignore him?

Well that is for James to answer isn't it. But be assured he will answer honestly.
        You have to read back in this thread and read the comments branch's brothers have written here, then maybe you will see why there is friction.
        What I do know about dear Brother James is he would never ignore anyone.

Comment

Well that is for James to answer isn't it. But be assured he will answer honestly.
          You have to read back in this thread and read the comments branch's brothers have written here, then maybe you will see why there is friction.
          What I do know about dear Brother James is he would never ignore anyone.
          I shall but we shall see. Some earlier comments give me reason to not think so, but I hope not.

Comment

I shall but we shall see. Some earlier comments give me reason to not think so, but I hope not.

Do you think that by being absolutely honest and living by the Bible we are ignorant ?. I can assure you ehal James will not ignore branch. He just isn't ignorant.

Comment

I have never once said you drool, dribble or work in a paint shop have I?.
              I am trying my best here to be honest with you branch, there is a difference between being honest and insulting.
              I'm sorry if you think I'm narrow minded. I really don't think I am .But you are entitled to your opinion. I am grateful to James for helping me, can't you see that he wants to help me save myself before it's too late. I came here a total wreck, my opinions were wrong and I am seeing that more and more now.
              I didn't say you ever called me those things, James did. and he seems rather happy to do so. So how do you feel about following a man who lies about other people?
              God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

Do you think that by being absolutely honest and living by the Bible we are ignorant ?. I can assure you ehal James will not ignore branch. He just isn't ignorant.

Well, I'm reading the thread. He's basically said cripples are nor worthy of anything, they are useless souls to be eternally punished and are both unworthy and incapable of redemption. You know, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be staying here at this rate. You can argue or converse with normal people, maybe even the ignorant.. But you can't argue with crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by classybranchy View Post
                  I didn't say you ever called me those things, James did. and he seems rather happy to do so. So how do you feel about following a man who lies about other people?

Would you hear me out branchy?.
                  I came here full of self importance, self pity and anger. I at first thought the people here were harsh and cruel. I actually wrote about my dad on this here thread. And couldn't understand why he was crippled and never seemed to have done anything to deserve it.
                  After a lot of arguing, mainly from me I might add, I have come to believe in James's word. He is a very gentle man who I respect 100%.
                  I have been looking back through my family history, my grandma was a whore. FACT. Thats not me being cruel, Dad told me that himself. Now my dad has been punished because of the Sins of his his mother. I believe that totally . This is my family now, I haven't got anyone else, so I will stand against anyone who abuses them, anyone. I will stand shoulder to shoulder against any one.
                  Now in answer to your question branch. Brother James is not a liar. I take it he is who you were referring to in your post? I would believe in him and my Bible anyday.
                  That doesn't excuse my rudeness to you though, I'm not in the position to be name calling, because if I were to die this second, I think I would still be Hell bound, even though I'm trying so hard to be a good Christian . That upsets me, because every single day I repent of my sins. I ask God's forgiveness.
                  Sorry branch I do tend to prattle on sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                    God is the one who chose to punish an ancestor of yours by making you a gimp. You claim to follow Jesus, but you seem rather unfamiliar with the Bible.

It is your task to struggle through life as an example to others of what no to do if they want to have healthy children and grand children.
                    And this is what you would call perversion of morality. Is it not unjust for someone to punish someone for something they did not do? What if the person completely disagreed with the parent/ancestor who disobeyed against god? I thought the christian God was infinitely just? And if god is omnipotent, is he unable to punish the parent/ancestor rather than the son/daughter?

Is this All-Powerful, All-Knowing, All-Seeing God incapable of correctly placing blame and punishment? I would strongly question your beliefs at this point. This is highly hypocritical (and you guys of all people would know hypocrisy is equivalent to eternal damnation) and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by branch View Post
                      Its funny on how un-educated you are when it comes to a disability, my disability cannot be spread like a disease it was pure chance with the trauma of birth and not an act of God, for what use would the day of judgement be if free will and chance events were to not exist?
                      You see, they don't believe in free will. No offense, but I don't think the concept of free will is compatible with the concept of an all-knowing God. If God knows all that will happen, before it happens, is choice really involved at all? I don't see how it could be. In fact the very idea of an all knowing god removes all worth from living, does it not? Why do the people on this forum get so angry at scientists, homosexuals, and cripples when they already believe that everything is planned out by God beforehand? According to them everything already has a pre-planned purpose in God's plan, correct? So why get angry with God's will? More hypocrisy.

Comment

No worries about the chattering on, we all have that now and again.

and Yes your Brother James is a Liar, I do not work in Paint Shop, I do not drool, and I do not shake. If that is not lying, what is?
                        God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

I'm curious to know why you think God is "all-compassionate". My Bible doesn't say this. Can you point to Scripture that says He does?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

You see, they don't believe in free will. No offense, but I don't think the concept of free will is compatible with the concept of an all-knowing God. If God knows all that will happen, before it happens, is choice really involved at all? I don't see how it could be.
                            Let me frame this in more human terms. There is free will. We all choose our actions. Now let's say a man has been arrested for drunk driving 25 times. He gets out of jail. You know he is going to get behind the wheel drunk again, right? You know this...yet he also exercises free will and commits the crime yet again.

There is no conflict between free will and knowing like you say. Even if God knew beforehand what you were going to do, it's still up to you to choose.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I thought god didn't hate anyone.
                              Since you're a God-mocking atheist, what do you care what God thinks? You imagine yourself more clever than God, right?

Anyway, here's an applicable Scripture:

Proverbs 6
                              [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                              [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                              [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                              [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

You know, I may not have faith in a God, but at least I'm not a piece of shit asshole. I'm sure that if a God exists as you say, he'll be judging on that as well.

Listen up maggot; We do not tolerate hatespeech on this forum. We are Christians and we gather here to praise Jesus and glory in His Word. You are unsaved, uninvited and very unwelcome. One more outburst like that and you will be asked to leave.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                                I'm curious to know why you think God is "all-compassionate". My Bible doesn't say this. Can you point to Scripture that says He does?
                                I must apologize, as I do not have a copy of the King James. I'm using an online version.

Keep in mind, this is the definition of compassion:

sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it.

Throughout the Psalms, God is stated to be "full of compassion" several times.

Psalms 78 : 38
                                "But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath."

Psalm 86 : 15
                                "But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. "

Psalms 111 : 4
                                "He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion. "

etc.

Lamentations 3 : 22
                                "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not."

And of course there are many similar mentions of God's compassion.

I must also ask, is it of your belief that man was made in God's image?

If so, then where would emotions such as compassion come from, if not from God himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X