X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
    True Christians™ read the Bible and put it into practice. And the Bible tells us to fear God.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

What makes you think you're a real Christian when you don't even follow the Bible?
    I wasn't referring to myself. I was referring to the brave lass who took a stand, and kept her cool despite you guys insulting her and deleting or modifying her posts. She's got guts, as does every other person who decides to stand up to you. I never said I was an Aspie, or a Christian. But I am a Christian, and I don't like people who lie about the true meaning of those quotes. I guess only God knows what He's talking about if you guys are that stupid.

Luke 10:27 ESV: And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSoldZerofTruth View Post
      I wasn't referring to myself. I was referring to the brave lass who took a stand, and kept her cool despite you guys insulting her and deleting or modifying her posts. She's got guts, as does every other person who decides to stand up to you. I never said I was an Aspie, or a Christian. But I am a Christian, and I don't like people who lie about the true meaning of those quotes. I guess only God knows what He's talking about if you guys are that stupid.
      How did we lie about those quotes?

Luke 10:27 ESV: And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
      Liberal "Christians" love quoting that verse out of context. You need to read this informative sermon: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

By the way, we only quote from the KJV around here.
      sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

How did we lie about those quotes?

Liberal "Christians" love quoting that verse out of context. You need to read this informative sermon: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

By the way, we only quote from the KJV around here.
        Why would I want to read your brainwashing sermons? And too bad, you guys want us to quote from the Bible, you're gonna get a quote. Or do you want only quotes about hate?

Comment

By the way, if someone in your church gives birth to an autist or any other kind of human being who is different from you guys and has a beating heart, what do you guys plan to do?
          I very much doubt such a thing could ever happen, but IF it would happen, it would be proof that the mother was never Saved(R) in the first place. So we would probably send her on her way together with her retard, and pray with the innocent father who was wronged in such an awful way.
          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
            I very much doubt such a thing could ever happen, but IF it would happen, it would be proof that the mother was never Saved® in the first place. So we would probably send her on her way together with her retard, and pray with the innocent father who was wronged in such an awful way.
            So, sins create autists. Where in the Bible does it say that?

Comment

Why would I want to read your brainwashing sermons?
              Here's the punchline: We are to love our neighbors as ourselves, but our neighbors are only those who display Christian love and kindness by doing God's will.

And too bad, you guys want us to quote from the Bible, you're gonna get a quote. Or do you want only quotes about hate?
              Yes, quoting from the Bible is good, but quote in context and quote from the KJV.
              sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Here's the punchline: We are to love our neighbors as ourselves, but our neighbors are only those who display Christian love and kindness by doing God's will.

Yes, quoting from the Bible is good, but quote in context and quote from the KJV.
                It's not up to this group to decide who your neighbors are. That's up to God.

Comment

So, sins create autists. Where in the Bible does it say that?
                  Wait, allow me to answer that question.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That goes for every human being alive, there's no quote that says autism and every other disability you guys have a problem with was created by sin.

Comment

Wait, allow me to answer that question.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That goes for every human being alive, there's no quote that says autism and every other disability you guys have a problem with was created by sin.
                    God gives the disabled their afflictions:

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Either for sins they've committed:

James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Or for sins their parents have committed:

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And in very rare cases simply to show His glory:

John 9:2-3 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Comment

It's not up to this group to decide who your neighbors are. That's up to God.
                      That's right, and if you'd read that sermon I'd linked to, you'd see that God in His Word has told us who our neighbors are.

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                      These are questions we are often asked here and I wanted to write this sermon to clear up many misconceptions that people seem to have about certain passages.

Matthew 22:39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

They take this to mean that we are supposed to have a big hippie love-in with everyone we meet. The question I ask them is, who are our neighbors? Fortunately for us, Jesus was asked that exact same question.

Luke 10:25-37
                      25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
                      26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
                      27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
                      28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
                      29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

Most of us know the story of the Jewish man who was left for dead on the side of the road. Two Jews passed him by one was even a Levite priest, but a Samaritan (an unclean low person {John 4:9} who didn't believe in Judaism the same way the regular Jews did.) stopped to save him. Jesus ends the parable by asking this question in Luke 10:36-37

36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
                      37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise

Hallelujah! Our answer is clear. Only one of the three people was Jesus' neighbor.

We are to love our neighbors as ourselves, but our neighbors are only those who display Christian love and kindness by doing God's will.

Comment

God gives the disabled their afflictions:

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Either for sins they've committed:

James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Or for sins their parents have committed:

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And in very rare cases simply to show His glory:

John 9:2-3 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
                        So, you're accusing God of being a bully now? Last I checked, God was the good guy, and Satan was the bad guy. Disabilities aren't afflictions, they are gifts. Stuff that makes us different from each other. Even God and His angels are different.

Comment

So, you're accusing God of being a bully now? Last I checked, God was the good guy, and Satan was the bad guy. Disabilities aren't afflictions, they are gifts. Stuff that makes us different from each other. Even God and His angels are different.
                          Support your assertions with Scripture. Tell us your reasoning for your beliefs.

Comment

That's right, and if you'd read that sermon I'd linked to, you'd see that God in His Word has told us who our neighbors are.
                            But you guys refuse to acknowledge that it's not up to you who gets to be your neighbor. That's God's business. How dare you do His job! And may God have mercy on your souls.

Lucifer's and the other angels' stories should explain my theory though. I don't think I need to tell you about them.

Comment

Sweetie, and who do you think created Satan?

God is responsible for all good and all evil of this world:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                                Sweetie, and who do you think created Satan?

God is responsible for all good and all evil of this world:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
                                So, you're calling God evil then.

Comment

Working...
                                X