Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Thrifty Christian
Reload this Page New Business Adventure
The Thrifty Christian Business, Investing and Finance Tips for True Christians™

(#1)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default New Business Adventure - 12-11-2010, 09:05 PM

I am starting a new venture into doves. White doves, for release at weddings, funerals, even church service if you so desire.

As we all know, doves are one of God's favourite creatures.

Genesis 8:9-11 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark. And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark; And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes. (okay, personally I don't find beady little dove eyes attractive, but God seems to).

Jeremiah 48:28 O ye that dwell in Moab, leave the cities, and dwell in the rock, and be like the dove that maketh her nest in the sides of the hole's mouth.

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

$100 base charge includes setup and release cages.
Mileage up to 200 miles (range approximately NORTH: St. Cloud MN, EAST: Chicago IL, SOUTH: Springfield MO, WEST: Grand Island NE)
$10/bird.

Drama queen
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth

LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New Business Adventure - 12-11-2010, 09:32 PM

Because they are so similar, and probably could be raised together, I would consider expanding your business into pigeons as well. You could make some good money for those women who need something to offer to the pastor as a sin offering and a burnt offering after their unclean time.

Leviticus 15: 28/29/30
28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.
29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
30 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

Probably easier than raising turtles, anyway! I have no idea where you ladies come up with all of these animals every month.

He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore. 2 Samuel 22:51
God, Guns and BBQ make AMERICA great!
(#3)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: New Business Adventure - 12-12-2010, 09:24 AM

I'll let you in on a little secret

the "doves" are actually white homing pigeons.

Drama queen