X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice needed, wife wants to vote for Alfred King!

Here we go again! According to exit polls from 2008, McCain won the votes of white women, narrowly, 53 to 46 percent. And that was with a White woman on the ticket! I have no idea why so many White women are attracted by the lures of these Negro men. What in the world have they got that you can't find with a Godly White Republican?

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
      Here we go again! According to exit polls from 2008, McCain won the votes of white women, narrowly, 53 to 46 percent. And that was with a White woman on the ticket! I have no idea why so many White women are attracted by the lures of these Negro men. What in the world have they got that you can't find with a Godly White Republican?
      I am pretty sure they voted for him because of his ideas not because he is black or because he is a democrat. I voted for McCain because i thought he would be a better president in the time of war. Any person who votes for a person because of their political party or their race is stupid.
      And i know all you guys don't do that.

Comment

My wife and I walked hand-in-hand today to re-elect Gov. Rick Perry and Texas State Board of Education Member and former Chair, Brother Don McLeroy in the Republican primaries today! Hosanna!

I only wish she would have brought our fifth son to term by now so I could conceive another son with her tonight! As it stands now, I may run a risk of putting a dent in our unborn Ezekiel's soft skull. She always obediently gives me sons rather than daughters. A comelier lass of virtue no truer could I have asked the LORD for... She does not need to be reminded of the LORD's commandment in Ephesians 5:22-24:

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Simply put, if her politics did not align with mine, she would not be permitted to vote. Period. But we did meet at the Maranatha Bible College's chapter of the Young Republicans, after all, so it has not been an issue yet. As it stands, I basically get to vote twice! Glory!

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
        And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
        In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
        Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Working...
        X