Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page I'm shocked!
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: On my knees, praying when I'm not writing on the forums
SadSightSeer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I'm shocked! - 01-18-2008, 08:15 PM

Brothers, I have a disturbing announcement to make, the LBC took a very wrong path by accepting the depravity of google ads for the ilusory blessing of the money instead of the ever present perspective of Salvation!

Here it is what I uncovered as I was browsing these holy forums! Apparently homosexuality found a backdoor (if you accept my sarcasm) to LBC's forums! Check the links, observe the banner and DO SOMETHING!!

God please forgive me for they know not what they're doing and I can't show it to them.
(#2)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-18-2008, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSightSeer View Post
Brothers, I have a disturbing announcement to make, the LBC took a very wrong path by accepting the depravity of google ads for the ilusory blessing of the money instead of the ever present perspective of Salvation!
There's an explanation for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowsers View Post
What with all the links to the gay mens fitness website that run on this forum? I was under the impression that you people don't like "homers."
Our ads are served by Google. If you have ever used Google search, Google stores a cookie on your computer. When Google serves you an ad, it reads your cookie to link back to your previous Google searches, and uses that information to figure out what ads you are likely to be interested in.

I get ads for Crosswalk magazine, Christian bookstores, and firearms. You are getting gay ads because Google knows you are a homosexual.
I know you are logging in from the Godless cesspool called Romania, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume for now that you are seeing those ads because of your IP Location rather than your surfing habits.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: On my knees, praying when I'm not writing on the forums
SadSightSeer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-18-2008, 10:17 PM

Actually I might be coming from the HEREBEDRAGONS area of the world map where all hell breaks loose without the light of Saviour Christianity but I fear that the fault of the ads is mine and only mine and my punishment is right if the Bible mentions it .

You see, I have a confession to make...I'm into fitness.

Forgive me.

God please forgive me for they know not what they're doing and I can't show it to them.
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AlexeiUltra is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-21-2008, 05:07 AM

and what is wrong with being into fitness, don appologise for something that is nowhere near sinful
(#5)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-21-2008, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexeiUltra View Post
and what is wrong with being into fitness, don appologise for something that is nowhere near sinful
1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Time wasted in the gym is time that would be better spent studying the Bible and preaching the Word of God.

Who is Don Appologise?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

cornyjohn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-24-2008, 05:56 AM

Quote:
1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Time wasted in the gym is time that would be better spent studying the Bible and preaching the Word of God.

Who is Don Appologise?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
It's a spelling error my friend. Don't apologize. And she's right. She shouldn't have to apologize for being physically fit. It is what God has called us to do when he said to take care of the temple of Christ in our body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

Being physically fit is a good way to strengthen your temple for Christ.

Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-24-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Fixed Bible quote to KJV.
(#7)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: I'm shocked! - 01-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyjohn View Post
It's a spelling error my friend. Don't apologize. And she's right. She shouldn't have to apologize for being physically fit. It is what God has called us to do when he said to take care of the temple of Christ in our body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

Being physically fit is a good way to strengthen your temple for Christ.
Yes, our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. We are not to defile our bodies with drugs, alcohol, and fornication.

Please don't try to twist that passage into saying that we should idly spend our days rubbing flesh with a room full of sweaty narcissistic homos and fornicators. We all know that "Hey bro, can you give me a spot" is slang for "shove your sweaty crotch in my face while I lift this weight".

If you want to be physically strong, the way to do that is through hard physical labor that accomplishes something useful, not wasting time in a gym. Volunteer to help build churches. Carry lumber around and tote packs of shingles up a ladder.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

HolierThanThou is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 02-12-2008, 07:54 AM

Beating women and children and black people is a sure way to burn the calories.
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

tekkra is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 02-12-2008, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Yes, our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. We are not to defile our bodies with drugs, alcohol, and fornication.

Please don't try to twist that passage into saying that we should idly spend our days rubbing flesh with a room full of sweaty narcissistic homos and fornicators. We all know that "Hey bro, can you give me a spot" is slang for "shove your sweaty crotch in my face while I lift this weight".

If you want to be physically strong, the way to do that is through hard physical labor that accomplishes something useful, not wasting time in a gym. Volunteer to help build churches. Carry lumber around and tote packs of shingles up a ladder.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
Hmm funny i can't see it written anywhere in that passage that says we can't "defile our bodies with drugs, alcohol, and fornication". Who is to say i don't find God in drugs and alcohol? And before you snap back at me, i don't feel it is your right to tell me what God thinks any more than i have the right to. After all we are all humans put on this Earth by the same creator :p

And another thing, if we can't defile our bodies with fornication how exactly are we supposed to keep the species going. Way to contradict yourself there *rolls eyes*

But anyway, good on you, have fun with your boring lives, and I'll have fun with my sex, drugs and rock'n'roll HAHAHA. And that I have made something of my life, didn't just stay in the kitchen and get beaten up for ridiculous things. Even if i go to Hell at least I know I had fun, and won't have to be in Heaven with all you tossers.
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Rev. Jackson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm shocked! - 02-13-2008, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolierThanThou View Post
Beating women and children and black people is a sure way to burn the calories.
Amen brother!

We should all take our wives and slaves and torture them in fields of holiness

Forgivness is only for those that deserve it.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Exodus 32:14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.