X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians?

Originally posted by Earlie Cuyler View Post
    Apparently, half of Death Metal band "SLAYER" are devout Christians. Because they DO worship our lord and savior, does this make them good Christians?
    Slayer aint death metal they are thrash 2 diffrent things man and a fantastic band aswell especially live.

Who cares they make good music and insanely talented guys.

Comment

death metal = thrash / there's no difference they're all going to hell.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyDo View Post
        Slayer aint death metal they are thrash 2 diffrent things man and a fantastic band aswell especially live.

Who cares they make good music and insanely talented guys.
        They make horrible music.

None of them are Chirstains at all in any way, shape, or form.
        They will all burn in hell.
        GOD HATE FAGS
        Athiesm is a form of mental illness that should be treated immediately.

Comment

Here's more evidence of the Christian influence of the Slayer band:

I can't really understand what they're going on about, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Jesus.
          I'm glad that's not MY neighbor!
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

NO! They are demons directly from He'll!!! Satan created demonic Rock N roll music so all rockers are demons in disguise!!!! The only band more satanic then them is The Beatles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fundie123 View Post
              NO! They are demons directly from He'll!!! Satan created demonic Rock N roll music so all rockers are demons in disguise!!!! The only band more satanic then them is The Beatles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Well, at least The Beatles were great for target practice.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Yes, they are good Christians. why else would they create songs worshiping Satan.

Comment

Hello all.
                  I'm a Catholic Christian myself and I joined this forum just to post in this thread about how shocked I am to read this.
                  I am also a metal head.

Slayer may have references to Satan in their lyrics but I truly believe that not one of the members is satanic or preaches Satan.
                  Kerry King (if you did your research on the band (which from reading this whole thread, its pretty obvious you haven't) you would know who this is) is actually an atheist. Thus he does not believe in God nor Satan. How can one preach something that they believe doesn't exist?

I'm totally fine with that, hey if you don't believe in God, thats fine by me, you live your life how you want to and I shall lead it how I want to.

I cannot believe some of the content thats been posted on here (and not just in this thread.)

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                  But here is one...

2nd Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Since you listen to Slayer I don't expect you to have the intelligence to understand that preceding Bible passage. But it says this, in essence, "Do not associate or join together with unbelievers. For good and bad cannot come together, and it corrupts you." I think that says all you need to know.
                  How dare you insult someones intelligence just on the pure fact that they listen to metal music. Some of the worlds most intelligent people listen to metal and rock.
                  Unless an artist comes out and says "Yes, we hail Satan!" then you cannot judge them without actually knowing that person.

If metal has themes of evil then it doesn't necessarily make it evil. Are horror movie directors Satanic? No. Then why would an artist.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Do they praise The Lord in their songs? No? Then they are satanic.

It's you who is clueless. Read the Bible and get some clues.
                  That is one of the most grossly misinformed statements I have ever read.
                  Just because an artist doesn't write music about Jesus or God doesn't make them Satanic. Music doesn't have to be about either of them two. Thats just like saying "well this TV show doesn't have episodes about Jesus so it MUST be satanic!"
                  They don't have to come out and say "Yo! Whats happening?! I'm Christian!" to prove they aren't Satanic.

Would you go up to a person in the street you did not know and start accusing them of worshiping Satan? No. Then why do it to a music artist?

You people are as if you just got out of a coma from the 12th century and still hold the same values.

Not only are you people ignorant and arrogant but you are also hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerage View Post
                    That is one of the most grossly misinformed statements I have ever read. Just because an artist doesn't write music about Jesus or God doesn't make them Satanic.
                    Of course it does! Why else would they not praise Jesus in their songs?
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Earlie Cuyler View Post
                      Apparently, half of Death Metal band "SLAYER" are devout Christians. Because they DO worship our lord and savior, does this make them good Christians?
                      I would consider just asking this to be an act of blasphemy. Perhaps you'll get a chance to ask them when you're all swimming in a lake of fire in between getting sodomized by Satan and his fallen horde.
                      [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

With their husbands permission of course

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Of course it does! Why else would they not praise Jesus in their songs?
                        Because the need is not there. Tell me, why do they NEED to praise Jesus in their songs?

Comment

Hello all.
                          I'm a Catholic Christian myself and I joined this forum just to post in this thread about how shocked I am to read this.
                          I am also a metal head.
                          Impossible....one cannot follow the Catholic "church" and still be a Christian™. Nor can one listen to that so called "music" and be considered a good Christian™. It's like saying that you smoke crack (which I'm sure you do) but you don't do drugs.

Slayer may have references to Satan in their lyrics but I truly believe that not one of the members is satanic or preaches Satan.
                          Kerry King (if you did your research on the band (which from reading this whole thread, its pretty obvious you haven't) you would know who this is) is actually an atheist. Thus he does not believe in God nor Satan. How can one preach something that they believe doesn't exist?
                          I will pray for forgiveness for reading this, but a quick search turned up the following "lyrics".

Blood turning black, the change has begun
                          Feeling the hatred of all damned in Hell
                          Flesh starts to burn, twist and deform
                          Eyes dripping blood realization of death
                          Transforming of five toes to two
                          Learn the sacred words of praise, hail Satan

Maybe in your heathen home this is nothing, but to True Christians™, that is a pathway to damnation.....and rightfully so.

How dare you insult someones intelligence just on the pure fact that they listen to metal music. Some of the worlds most intelligent people listen to metal and rock.
                          Unless an artist comes out and says "Yes, we hail Satan!" then you cannot judge them without actually knowing that person.

Such as? Did Godly men such as Ronald Reagan or Dick Cheney listen to metal "music"? I assume that my idea of intelligence and yours differ greatly. Mostly being that you're hellbound and don't even realize it. Perhaps you actually do belong in the Catholic "church" with the rest of the idol worshipers, pedophiles and money changers.

That is one of the most grossly misinformed statements I have ever read.
                          Just because an artist doesn't write music about Jesus or God doesn't make them Satanic. Music doesn't have to be about either of them two.
                          Yes..........it does.

Would you go up to a person in the street you did not know and start accusing them of worshiping Satan? No. Then why do it to a music artist?
                          Yes....I would. And 99 out of 100 times I am correct. I can already tell that you worship Satan. You fall into the 99 I am correct about.
                          [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Scott View Post
                            I can already tell that you worship Satan. You fall into the 99 I am correct about.

You're kidding me right...

Metal has got absolutely NOTHING to do with Satan.

I really cannot tell whether this website is a complete utter joke or not. Then again, give a crackpot a computer and they'll create this website.

You also said
                            "Blood turning black, the change has begun
                            Learn the sacred words of praise, hail Satan"

Go do some more research and you'll find out the context of that song.

"True Christians™"
                            Since when was religion a thing that needed to be trademarked and profitable.

"It's like saying that you smoke crack (which I'm sure you do)"
                            Actually, if you must know, i'm quite clean and actually respect myself (ohh and others too, you guys should learn to do that as well!). I'm also quite anti drugs myself.

Comment

You're kidding me right...

Metal has got absolutely NOTHING to do with Satan.
                              The lyrics I posted, and the "artwork" these heathens use is proof enough that I need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this band is a tool of Satan. As are 99% of the bands that play this type of "music".

I really cannot tell whether this website is a complete utter joke or not. Then again, give a crackpot a computer and they'll create this website.
                              The word of Jesus™ is never a joke amongst us. You may want to consider it. Unless of course you're looking forward to your eternal damnation.

You also said
                              "Blood turning black, the change has begun
                              Learn the sacred words of praise, hail Satan"

Go do some more research and you'll find out the context of that song.
                              For the sake of my other True Christian™ Brothers and Sisters here, I took it upon myself to research the satanism spewed forth by this God hating band.

For instance....

Satan our master in evil mayhem
                              Guides us with every first step
                              Our axes are growing with power and fury
                              Soon there'll be nothingness left
                              Midnight has come and the leathers strapped on
                              Evil is at our command
                              We clash with God's angel and conquer new souls
                              Consuming all that we can
                              In this we see them praising Satan, referring to homosexual sodomy, and announcing that they hate God.

This needs no explanation

Crucify the so called Lord
                              He soon shall fall to me
                              Your souls are damned your God has fell
                              To slave for me eternally
                              I apologize to my True Christian™ Brothers and Sister for forcing them to read this filth.

And finally we have....

Empty altar awaits its victim
                              Stained glass windows black.
                              Candles burn the midnight oil,
                              Incense fills the night.
                              A description of a Satanic Mass obviously praising your dark lord.

Actually, if you must know, i'm quite clean and actually respect myself (ohh and others too, you guys should learn to do that as well!). I'm also quite anti drugs myself.
                              I believe that as much as I believe that you don't hate Jesus™.

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

Comment

Metal has everything to do with Satan. There really isn't such a thing as "Christian Metal"... This is just a lie created to turn good Christians to Satan. For proof, I will now post some Slayer lyrics. This should only be read by strong Christian eyes, for it is obviously the word of Satan.

Trapped in purgatory
                                A lifeless object, alive
                                Awaiting reprisal
                                Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
                                Return to power draws near
                                Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
                                Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
                                Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
                                Your time slips away

Raining blood
                                From a lacerated sky
                                Bleeding its horror
                                Creating my structure
                                Now I shall reign in blood!

Is that proof enough???
                                My guide to beating children!
                                New to converting sinners? Read this!
                                ATTENTION SINNERS! Read this before it's too late!

Comment

Working...
                                X