This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Look at this book that was written by a fellow named "Skrotuhm Lykker".

Scrotum 1

1 In the beginning, Skrotuhm Lykker created the Heaven and a ton of planets. 2 He shaped the planets spherically because it looked like His testicles and He was pleased by this.
    3 On the Earth, He created a human in his image.
    4 The human had testicles as enormous as his, and a penis that was 7 inches.
    5 He then created a hot girl for him to bone, and commanded him to make babby.
    6 He explained to the couple that they were in the garden of penis, but not to touch His stash of playboys in the middle of the garden or he'd get pissed.
    7 A giant penis crawled along the ground and said to the man, "go look at it and masturbate furiously, he'll never know."
    8 But Skrotuhm saw and got pissed, then skydived down to Earth and kicked their asses.
    9 And then he made a lot more people and sent Angels with flaming swords to guard his playboys.
    10 Then he wrote this book.
    11 Oh yeah, and his word is infallible, so he seriously wrote it.
    12 And if you say otherwise your penis will fall off.

Now as you see here, Skrotuhm's word is infallible, and he wrote this book. So it obviously happened.

I hope you see how dumb your logic is.

Comment

Look at what God says about you and your false prophet in the pages of the Holy Bible:

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
      1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
      1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
      Denying the existence of God is not unbelief but an exercise in self-deception. You may know things, but you cannot account for anything you know. Arguing against God's existence would be on par with arguing against the existence of air, breathing it all the while. You use the universal, immaterial, unchanging laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality in order to come to rational decisions, but you cannot account for them. These laws are not the only way God has revealed himself to you, but they are sufficient to show the irrationality of your thinking, and expose your guilt for denying Him.

There is a reason that you deny the existence of God and it has nothing to do with proof. I can show this to you. Do you think that you can continue to deny God because surely somewhere, sometime, a philosopher or scientist will come up with an explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws apart from God?' Did you ever try to come up with an alternate explanation on your own?

Hoping that an alternate explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws can someday be found apart from God, is a blind leap of faith, or wishful thinking. Isn't it interesting that this is exactly what professed unbelievers accuse Christians of?

Please examine the real reasons why you are running from God. It is my prayer that God will open your eyes and change your heart so that you may be saved from your sin, embraced by His ferocious love, and that you will tithe robustly to God's favorite church, Landover Baptist.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I believe in God, but the logic you use is just so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by James R Miller View Post
          I believe in God, but the logic you use is just so dumb.
          The Bible doesn't tell us to use logic! What kind of nonsense is that? All you have to do is to obey all of the commandments in the Holy Bible.

Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            The Bible doesn't tell us to use logic! What kind of nonsense is that? All you have to do is to obey all of the commandments in the Holy Bible.
            The Bible doesn't say video games exist either, but they do.

Comment

Now who's being illogical?

I didn't say that logic doesn't exist. I said that God does not tell us to use it in order to obey Him.

That requires faith. If you were a Christian, you'd know that.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

That they are not in the Holy Bible means you can safely ignore them as they are not relevant for getting into Heaven.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  That they are not in the Holy Bible means you can safely ignore them as they are not relevant for getting into Heaven.
                  The Bible doesn't say you can't have fun. Lighten up.

Comment

The Bible doesn't say you can't have fun.
                    Jesus has an excellent sense of humor. He laughs His loving ass off at the unrepentant sinners while they get tortured down in hell.

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision." Psalm 2:4

Lighten up.
                    Jimmy, how old are you? I'm going to guess 12.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

without logic or rational thought we would still be using stone tools. And the Bible would cease to exist.
                      Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanK View Post
                        without logic or rational thought we would still be using stone tools. And the Bible would cease to exist.
                        Without faith we would all be in Hell using rational thought.
                        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Faith: believing in something that can't be known. I bet those people in the insane asylums take real comfort in that.
                          Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanK View Post
                            Faith: believing in something that can't be known. I bet those people in the insane asylums take real comfort in that.
                            Our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is based on actual, scientifically established facts.

Now, let's take a look at some logic: God wrote the Bible => The Bible exists => God exists. If God wasn't real then how would you explain the Bible?

For more proof of God's existence click HERE!
                            PROOF: America in the Bible!
                            8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                            (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                            Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                              Our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is based on actual, scientifically established facts.

Now, let's take a look at some logic: God wrote the Bible => The Bible exists => God exists. If God wasn't real then how would you explain the Bible?

For more proof of God's existence click HERE!
                              So the proof that god exist is that the bible says so? and the proof that bible is true is that god says so? that sounds like a endless cycle.

Comment

Do you idiots honestly think God does not exist. For thousands of years, He has had devouted followers. Some of the smartest and most influential world leaders believe in Him. Do you, a 'barrister at Starbucks', honestly think you know better?
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X