X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad to be loving God in public!

Hey! I joined this site just to spread the love of God with everyone who already agrees with me, and some of those unfortunate, hell-bound haters that don't!
    I love everyone on earth, but I can't wait to get to heaven and laugh, "I told you so!" to all the sinners rotting in hell.
    Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of this prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Re: So glad to be loving God in public!

Praise Jesus and welcome to God's favorite forum. Please tell us about yourself and how you came to find Jesus.

What church do you attend?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I've always loved Jesus I was born into a Christian family and have never questioned them or the bible.
      I go to The First Baptist Church of Alpharetta. All my friends go there, but that's only because if someone didn't go there, they wouldn't be my friend!
      Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of this prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Comment

Hey, I know Pastor Walker! I've known him for years. He and my father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) used to be great pals.

Would you mind telling us some specifics about yourself? What's your name? How old are you? What's your favorite Bible verse?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Cool!

My name is Madeleine and I'm 18 years old- just old enough to do all those things that shouldn't be legal in the Christian United States .

My favorite bible verse is definitely John 14:6, because with out it we would practically be joos and that's obviously a road to hell.
          My second favorite is the one in my signature, though, because it spells out exactly who is going to hell- everyone except us Christians who believe exactly what the Bible tells us.

Comment

Originally posted by InlovewithGOD View Post
            My name is Madeleine and I'm 18 years old- just old enough to do all those things that shouldn't be legal in the Christian United States .

My favorite bible verse is definitely John 14:6, because with out it we would practically be joos and that's obviously a road to hell.
            My second favorite is the one in my signature, though, because it spells out exactly who is going to hell- everyone except us Christians who believe exactly what the Bible tells us.
            How it warmed my heart to read your post; you have wisdom beyond your years. Welcome, Madeleine!
            True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Welcome Madeleine! You do sound like a girl with lots of True Christian potential.

One question though: Your name, it sounds French-like. Why?
              Matthew 7:15
              Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Comment

Hello Madeleine. Very welcome to our nice and friendly True Christian forum! You seem like a nice woman. Did you get your husbands permission to post here? How many boys have you given him so far?
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

My favorite bible verse is definitely John 14:6
                  Welcome, Sister!

I like Johnny too, although I remain deeply in lurve with only Deut

Comment

Thank you so much Mrs. Rogers! May Jesus be with you.

My name is French /: but I try not to let the floosie connotation effect my life!

I do not yet have a husband. But I assure you, dear Cranky Old Man, my father has given me explicit permission to post on this website and share my Christian love.

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes!

Comment

I do not yet have a husband.
                      Why not if I may ask?

But I assure you, dear Cranky Old Man, my father has given me explicit permission to post on this website and share my Christian love.
                      I am glad to hear that. Your father sounds like a decent man.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I am not sure. God has chosen not to bless me with a loving husband and master yet, but I'm sure that one will come when God knows the time is right.

Comment

Welcome, Sister Madeleine! Please compliment your father from me for being a responsible Christian Father.

I am not sure. God has chosen not to bless me with a loving husband and master yet, but I'm sure that one will come when God knows the time is right.
                          God never fails those who pray to Him.
                          I am convinced you'll have found a True Christian(tm) husband before you reach the embarrassing (for unmarried women) age of 20!
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,
                          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                          X