X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Corinfazizzles 9:6-8

Yo you crunk ass bee-otches, it's time to get rizzles wif some second Corinfazizzles, chapter 9, verses 6 thru 8. We's gonna bust some rhymes bout showin the man upstairs some love by opening yo damn wallets.

If yo ass is stingy when the plate be coming around, don't be spectin no favors. But if you show some love and fill that plate up full of benjamins, then God will have yo back. (II Cor 9:6)

But don't be frontin like you doing God some kind of favor. Don't be all angry and shit and giving cause you think you has to give. You needs to want to give, and be happy for yo chance to show some love for the Lord. (II Cor 9:7)

Once you do that, then God will cold hook yo ass up. You gonna be livin large, chillin like a villian. (II Cor 9:8)

Peace out!
    Last edited by Pastor Bizzle-Rizzle; 07-16-2010, 04:57 AM. Reason: Pasted from my post on honky book and it had that damn "see more..." bullsh*t in there.
    Who am I? Check out my 411 here.

Re: Second Corinfazizzles 9:6-8

@Pastor Bizzle-Rizzle "Yo", nice to see you again!
    I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Bizzle-Rizzle View Post
      Yo you crunk ass bee-otches, it's time to get rizzles wif some second Corinfazizzles, chapter 9, verses 6 thru 8. We's gonna bust some rhymes bout showin the man upstairs some love by opening yo damn wallets.
      Mr.Pastor Bizzle-Rizzle, when my daddy openeds his wallet in church last sundays, a moth flied outs. if another moth fly outs next sundays, will it be ok for daddy to puts it on the plate as a lurve offerings?

Comment

Petal,

I'm pleased your father has gotten out his wallet, but it seems that he may have waited a little too long:

M't:6:19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
        M't:6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

If he had waited any longer, his money would have gone rusty and then the thieves would have come.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
        X