Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Why "Dabbing" is Sinful
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Saturday has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Devil Why "Dabbing" is Sinful - 01-12-2017, 08:32 AM

Everyone has heard of "dabbing" before. It's a new dance craze that's spreading like wildfire among the youth and even adults. America is already caught up with this new meme and even in the Philippines too. Some religious Christians have already caught wind of it and has already launched a campaign about stopping it, declaring it as the Demonstrating Antichrist's Bow (D.A.B) which literally means doing the devil's bow.

Find the allegation right here.

But what irks me is what actually makes this gesture (or do I dare saying dance) sinful. Is there concrete evidence that this is the actual devil's bow? I couldn't find any reasons on the internet (aside from a screenshot of some Muslims doing the gesture wrong) why it is considered sinful. And that's where I got to work, and I finally found out why it was demonic.

----------
The origins of dabbing were very shaky but it is credited to Skippa da Flippa, Peewee Longway, Jose Guapo, and Rich the Kid; which only takes one look at their appearance to tell that their filthy, sinning, atheists, which is only fitting that they are the ones that spread such a Satan-worshipping gesture. But that was only the tip of the iceberg.

See how the "dabbing" gesture is made. It is made by putting both of your hands on the right side of your body and then hiding your face with your outstretched arms tilted a bit up. The gesture clearly depicts a man turning away from the work of God, averting his eyes away from the good things the Lord has done for us humans, not believing in the wonders of the Lord.

This also depicts this Scripture:

Quote:
Isaiah 59:2 | But your inquiries have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.

The man doing the "dab" clearly depicts God hiding his face from the sinful, which clearly means that this man accepts God turning away from him because he supports SATAN, who is the embodiment of evil and sin, and isn't afraid to show everyone he is a sinful mormon.

Isn't that enough evidence to show that "dabbing" is a way of showing allegiance to the devil? It may even rival that of the sins behind "Watch Me Whip, Watch Me Nae Nae." So remember, Demonstrating Antichrist's Bow is an evil symbol disguised as another silly dance craze, do not allow your children, or the fellow sons of Christ to fall through this trap.

Titus 3 : 3
For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.