Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan

In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.In-Human is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Questions to ask liberal "Christians" - 12-15-2014, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
It's a Catholic thing. It's Latin for "All My Damn Gods." Being pagans, they incorporate their pagan gods and goddesses into their "Saints" collection. This AMDG thing is a way to honor their pagan gods and goddesses, most especially Mary. It's sad, really. These Catholics have no idea of their own pagan roots, they just believe whatever their priests tell them.
Language, my dear, language . Since when "All My Damn Gods" is Latin ? But I must admit you successfully made me chuckle, which is a good thing.
Do you know the etymology of pagan ? It comes from "pagus", from the Latin language you seem to despise so, and it means "peasant", by opposition to the townspeople who where mostly already christians (and Catholics, mind you). Indeed, the first Christian people among your own ancestors were inhabiting inside cities, because that's where the faith spread easily.

The more you know ...

(and A.M.D.G. means Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (for God's greater glory). For those who wondered, I prefer not to let a doubt over its meaning)