X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible!

In honor of Paris Hilton's conversion to Christianity (see footnote), this year the gold, silver, bronze, and first runner-up prize for the Sunday School labor-day essay contest ("How the estate tax persecutes America's hard-working heirs") will be this $270 hot pink calfskin Bible.

Don't expect to be the next First Lady of the USA without it!

(The prize for winning boys will be the usual selection of sidearms).

Footnote: Proof of Paris Hilton's conversion to Christianity:

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-08-2008, 10:48 PM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible!

That is gooooooorgeous Brother Jeb!

I want one! As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to order one for all the Ladies of Landover for Christmas presents.

No well dressed True Christian gal should be without one. I bet Betty Bower's already has one.

Thank you for posting it!

Sister Thumper
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Oooooooh that is so beautiful! I want one those pink Bibles too!

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
      1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
      Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

This is pathetic. You're turning your own religion into a market? You people are...

Comment

Originally posted by Poison__x View Post

This is pathetic. You're turning your own religion into a market? You people are ...
          Oh really? ... and what about that homer-pink writing of yours, Poison?

... don't think Jesus will approve, noddy
          1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
          1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
          Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

I'm not selling my pink words And I don't care what Jesus thi... oh wait, he can't think, he's been dead for 2k years!

Comment

I'm not selling my pink words

Only because nobody will pay a penny for your thoughts, ever. If or when you have a thought, anyway.

And I don't care what Jesus thi... oh wait, he can't think, he's been dead for 2k years!
              He was dead 3 days, not 2, and by the way 2k means 2000, which doesn't even make any sense.

You said you were here to debate us, and we let you in. Now you've betrayed your promise by explicitly stating that you don't care what we think.

If only you were in Iraq. Over here we know how to deal with people who try to sneak into the Green Zone under false premises. And this forum, friend, is GOD'S GREEN ZONE(tm)

In short: Either learn to state your case in an adult manner or get ready to be banned by the first moderator to come along.
              Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
              Goal:
              $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
              False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

I meant 2000, and it makes perfect sense. And I'm sorry for sounding rude, it's just that I'm getting irritated with you, as you are probably irritated with me.

And please, don't get me started about Iraq.

Comment

And please, don't get me started about Iraq.
                  Your words speak volumes, even though you are a hellbound goth and God hates you, you still support the surge and our troops. The Republican Party thanks you.
                  sigpic

Comment

I support our troops highly now that we're in Iraq, although it would have been better if they had not had to have gone there in the first place

Comment

I support our troops highly now that we're in Iraq ...
                      Well gosh, finally there is some common ground we can share, so maybe it's best to stop right there ...

... hopefully, noddy

Comment

I can't tell you how proud we are of our very own Sister Virginia Templeton and her husband, Mr. Gary Templeton, for donating the Bibles at cost plus 3% for the prizes.
                        Their store, Biblepalooza, has become my husband, Mr. Whitford, and my favorite Bible store in Freehold! The friendly staff is always there to greet you with a smile and some good, solid witnessing, and their prices can't be beat!
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

PROOF that Parris has become a TRUE Christian.
                          Everyone knows that only God fearing True Christian believers like NASCAR.
                          Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.
                          Dale, on the left coast for all the RIGHT reasons......

Comment

Everyone else also knows that without a doubt, NASCAR is THE MOST BORING "sport" ever.

Comment

Everyone else also knows that without a doubt, NASCAR is THE MOST BORING "sport" ever.
                              True Christians(tm) don't marry for excitment. We choose our mates based on useful skills: like fast driving, excellent tailgating skills, and intelligence, proven by how NASCAR drivers only mention God and praying when they win, and not when they lose.

What's your idea of a good sport, count drag-ula?
                              Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-04-2007, 06:47 AM.
                              Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                              Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                              Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                              X