Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES GANG RAPE INDIA!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#181)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Indian Supreme Court makes homosexuality illegal - 12-11-2013, 06:23 PM

I'm sure India has redeemed herself in the eyes of Christ when you consider that four years back a lower court in Delhi had decriminalized "sex against the order of nature" by scrapping Article 377.

This legal article was imposed on Indians during British rule, a natural outcome of Victorian morality and Christian beliefs. Clearly, the Brits have long ended their association with Biblical laws as homosexuality is widely practiced in the United Kingdom.

However, the law managed to stay in the statute books of India long after the Brits left this country.

For the homosexuals of India, their joy knew no bounds when the provision against anal Sin got blessings of the State. However, clearly many Indians have strong family values which means this law was bound to be challenged in a higher court. Indeed, after a lot of debate and deliberation, the Supreme Court of India finally set things in order by overturning this hideous judgement.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/27211501.cms

Quote:
Chetan Bhagat: What?! Consensual gay sex ruled illegal in 2014? Shows you how badly India needs new young leaders with a modern outlook.

Vir Das: Today is 11.12.13. Unless you work in our Supreme Court, in which case it's the year 1826.

Siddharth: People have the right to sexuality. The SC has pushed us back to the Victorian, colonial era by upholding #377 & criminalising homosexuality.

Bodhi Cat: Yes yes, dear homophobes (closeted or otherwise), you can do your victory dance. But this isn't over just yet.

Anushka Sharma: So disappointed with the SC verdict . Freedom is such a deceptive term . Rights are an ambiguous mystery #scrap377

Anshul Tewari: Let's not rule marital rape as criminal, but let's rule consensual sex between two adults as criminal!

Nikhil Chinapa: A giant leap backwards to the dark ages.

Brown Sahiba: Hail progressive India. Homosexuality criminalised. I have nothing to say for once.
Silly sodomites and their media handlers. Clearly, none of them has ever read the Bible.

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." Leviticus 20:13
(#182)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Indian Supreme Court makes homosexuality illegal - 12-11-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_soldier View Post
I'm sure India has redeemed herself in the eyes of Christ when you consider that four years back a lower court in Delhi had decriminalized "sex against the order of nature" by scrapping Article 377.

This legal article was imposed on Indians during British rule, a natural outcome of Victorian morality and Christian beliefs. Clearly, the Brits have long ended their association with Biblical laws as homosexuality is widely practiced in the United Kingdom.

However, the law managed to stay in the statute books of India long after the Brits left this country.

For the homosexuals of India, their joy knew no bounds when the provision against anal Sin got blessings of the State. However, clearly many Indians have strong family values which means this law was bound to be challenged in a higher court. Indeed, after a lot of debate and deliberation, the Supreme Court of India finally set things in order by overturning this hideous judgement.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/27211501.cms

Silly sodomites and their media handlers. Clearly, none of them has ever read the Bible.

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." Leviticus 20:13
Amen! And well said!

I would encourage you to toss that faggot-inspired bible you use and instead look to the one Holy Bible endorsed by Himself, the King James Version!

There you'll see the appropriate way to read and understand the Word of God is thus:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

I would like to invite you to introduce yourself on our Introduction forums HERE, so we can get to know you! We like to know those with whom we are joined in the chorus of Brothers and Sisters in Christ singing the praises of Jesus, and sharing the Good News that He is going to send every single person on Earth who doesn’t believe in Him, straight to Hell.

Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#183)
Old
Forum Member

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Indian Supreme Court makes homosexuality illegal - 12-11-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Amen! And well said!

I would encourage you to toss that faggot-inspired bible you use and instead look to the one Holy Bible endorsed by Himself, the King James Version!

There you'll see the appropriate way to read and understand the Word of God is thus:

Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!
I would love to, unfortunately, I don't have access to a printed copy of the King James Bible since it's not widely available here. It would be great if someone could donate me a copy on my mailing address.
(#184)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Indian Supreme Court makes homosexuality illegal - 12-11-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian_soldier View Post
I would love to, unfortunately, I don't have access to a printed copy of the King James Bible since it's not widely available here. It would be great if someone could donate me a copy on my mailing address.
Not to worry, dear!

You can read online here: King James Bible Online

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#185)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Indian Supreme Court makes homosexuality illegal - 12-12-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Not to worry, dear!

You can read online here: King James Bible Online

Suits me fine. Now onward, I'll quote from King James Bible.