• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You don't HAVE to do 'it' on the honeymoon

Originally posted by SUV View Post

I never do
    I do, apparently. I have spawned six soldiers, yet I have no memory of begetting them. You see, my husband blesses me with chloroform before "the act" to save my delicate feminine sensibilities from the shame of sexual intercourse.
    Luke 5:31
    And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Clampett View Post
      I do, apparently. I have spawned six soldiers, yet I have no memory of begetting them. You see, my husband blesses me with chloroform before "the act" to save my delicate feminine sensibilities from the shame of sexual intercourse.
      My, how romantic

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
        My, how romantic
        What do you mean by romantic?
        The word Romance is not in the KJV1611.
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Just saying is all...

Comment

God Bless your Husband, Nuss.

Does he have any single Doctors, I mean, Brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
              God Bless your Husband, Nuss.

Does he have any single Doctors, I mean, Brothers?
              Well there is a cousin, Dr. Harlan. He's pictured here trying to cauterize a "self inflicted" wound on a Mexican't.

Of course the AMA trumped up some charges against him. He should be available in 3-5 though, if you're still interested.
              And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

to save my delicate feminine sensibilities from the shame of sexual intercourse.
                Just wondering how that works. How does sex bring on shame and how does that affect delicate female sensibilities?? And what are delicate female sensibilities anyway? I'm sure you are probably right but could you explain.

Plus, why is it that god has made it absolutely necessary to have sex to make new soldiers whilst you are clearly telling me its all filth. Why is sex filth? Surely its just a physical act.
                um... have to change my signature... can't think of anything to put... oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by bluefire View Post
                  How does sex bring on shame and how does that affect delicate female sensibilities??
                  A modest Christian woman is naturally offended by the violent act of sex.
                  Plus, why is it that god has made it absolutely necessary to have sex to make new soldiers whilst you are clearly telling me its all filth.
                  Ever since that twit Eve listened to Satan in the Garden,God has made sure women will always be made to suffer.
                  Gen.3:16

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Why is sex filth? Surely its just a physical act.
                  Pooping is also a physical act. It doesn't make it any less disgusting.

Comment

A modest Christian woman is naturally offended by the violent act of sex.

Ever since that twit Eve listened to Satan in the Garden,God has made sure women will always be made to suffer.

Pooping is also a physical act. It doesn't make it any less disgusting.
                    Soooo it's a natural thing that Christian women hate violent sex but what about non-violent sex?

Right, well if it is God's will that we suffer you had better stop letting your husband give you chloroform. That's cheating.

Pooping IS another physical act. But so are cooking, cleaning and sewing. So what else is there to the sex that makes it repulsive whereas other physical acts like cooking arent?
                    um... have to change my signature... can't think of anything to put... oh well...

Comment

cooking arent?
                      Cooking is an art, not a bodily function.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Right so it's bodily functions that are bad? Fair enough, there does seem to be some sort of issue in the world with bodily functions. So christian women are just excessively queasy.

Comment

No, you evil witches are just too desensitized by your years of being a wanton harlot!

Comment

Soooo it's a natural thing that Christian women hate violent sex but what about non-violent sex?

Look, I need not explain the mechanics involved. Suffice to say the entire act is graphic and disgusting.

Right, well if it is God's will that we suffer you had better stop letting your husband give you chloroform. That's cheating.

No, not really. I still have to go through pregnancy, child birth and the raising of children that will one day abandon me in a Raisin Ranch one day.

Comment

So christian women are just excessively queasy.
                              Only the righteous ones.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Sex is for fags
                                Do you even need to explain why its not?

While marrying for sex is not a detestable act, there are other purposes for marriage besides intercourse. Often a marriage provides a useful helper for the man to have around the house. Somebody to cook and clean while he is away doing the LORD's work.
                                Fail. Marry for lust, and convince = short marriage. God made marriage so you could have sex? no. Life long partnership. Lust and convince wont last long. Love should

[sarcasm]
                                To the lady who get chloroform. How thoughtful. Rapists do that too.
                                [/sarcasm]

That cant be good for your health. Why? I been though sex before. And I can assure you, it wont hurt you. In fact it must be better for your health than chloroform.
                                This space is not for posting hatespeech, ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                                X