This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Oh, and I must mention something else that is such a terrible affront to President Trump. Yesterday, apparently, in the fake trial, that Stormy Daniel harlot told a bunch of lies about a supposed-encounter with the President.
    We know this is fake news because President Trump is a strong man, and strong men don't get spankings, they give spankings. And not to cheap one-bit whoores, but their own wives.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

We know this is fake news because President Trump is a strong man, and strong men don't get spankings, they give spankings. And not to cheap one-bit whoores, but their own wives.
      Amen. Melania is not cheap at all.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

• We here at Landover Baptist know President Trump has an almost magical sense of what voters want. He won in both 2016 and 2020. We know he is invincible and will win this fall.

It's a mystery why columnists don't understand this. Those liberals watching the trial about Stormy's hush money think they see something, but it is not there. What they think they see is evidence piling up for a conviction and prison time. They see no one protesting the trial and smaller crowds at his events. Except for Eric, family members are not showing support. They see a defeated Trump.

We who have watched this brilliant politician for years know what we are seeing. Looking like he is behind and in a hopeless race is exactly what Trump always does. It's his strategy. As soon as a guilty verdict is issued, the entire country will come alive with support for their beloved leader. With rabid public support apparent, the conviction will be overturned.

Let's recall the time a few years back when Nelson Madella was released from prison. South Africa went crazy with joy. He was quickly elected President.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	41
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	2067550

Opinion | Trump Is Not Invincible - The New York Times (nytimes.com)​​
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

• This Stormy Daniels is clearly not only a whore but also an attention whore.

Clearly 1st Timothy 2:11-12 was completely wasted on her as she keeps yapping lies over and over again.

It's very sad so see the great Trump being attacked like this.

Trump Falls Asleep During First Morning of Criminal Trial: Reports
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            It's a mystery why columnists don't understand this. Those liberals watching the trial about Stormy's hush money think they see something, but it is not there. What they think they see is evidence piling up for a conviction and prison time. They see no one protesting the trial and smaller crowds at his events. Except for Eric, family members are not showing support. They see a defeated Trump.​​
            Oh, I would pay no attention to any article from the New York Whines, dear Brother Mayor Hold. They seem to be a on mission to discredit our beloved President Trump, but we will see their mockery defeated very shortly. Just wait until this FAKE COURT CASE is finished — dear President Trump shall walk from that courtroom: vindicated and holding his head high and laughing at his accusers! Until then, though, I suppose we will have to put up with the usual nonsense from the FAKE NEWS bunch, such as you shall see here:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sleepy Don.jpg Views:	0 Size:	200.0 KB ID:	2067554

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

Trump Falls Asleep During First Morning of Criminal Trial: Reports
              Well, of course he fell asleep! This whole legal proceedibg is a snooze-fest for a sharp mind like that of President Donald J.Trump. This great man clearly has other, more important things to do and he needs his rest.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                This Stormy Daniels is clearly not only a whore but also an attention whore.

Clearly 1st Timothy 2:11-12 was completely wasted on her as she keeps yapping lies over and over again.

It's very sad so see the great Trump being attacked like this.
                Yes; yes indeed, dear Brother Cranky: it is very sad to see a brilliant man like our beloved President Trump being treated so unfairly and shabbily. I am afraid, however, that this unkind treatment will continue for quite some time. The DEMON-rats have no morals. And, why would they have morals in the first place, when they are all headed straight to the pit of eternal ?!

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.​"

So, we will just have to ignore the LIE-berals' nonsense, even though it seems to be never-ending, and in very bad taste — as you shall see here:

Name:	Isabella Signature Sheet Navy Blue.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	2067567
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

• Anyone watching closely can see God working to elect President Trump. Look at what has happened to RFK Jr., a third party candidate that might take some votes from our beloved Donald Trump. Kennedy's doctors found a worm in his brain. How could this happen without the intervention of God Almighty? I'm looking forward to what God has in mind for Joe Biden.

RFK Jr. Claims a Worm Ate Part of His Brain and Then Died (msn.com)
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                    Anyone watching closely can see God working to elect President Trump. I'm looking forward to what God has in mind for Joe Biden.

RFK Jr. Claims a Worm Ate Part of His Brain and Then Died (msn.com)
                    Well, I have no doubt, dear Brother Mayor Hold, that our beloved President Trump will "clean the House" when he returns to the Oval Office. Naturally, the DEMON-rat supporters of Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden are terrified, knowing that they will finally get their punishment for the wrongs that they have been committing for so long. As you shall see below, those LIE-berals are on a campaign to terrorize patriots, trying to trick them into believing that nobody should vote for President Trump. Just wait until they see Almighty in action when He returns President Donald J. Trump to the White House!

Hebrews 13:7 "Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of : whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.​"

Name:	Isabella Signature South Seas Blue.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	2067614
                    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

• Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                      Well, I have no doubt, dear Brother Mayor Hold, that our beloved President Trump will "clean the House" when he returns to the Oval Office. Naturally, the DEMON-rat supporters of Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden are terrified, knowing that they will finally get their punishment for the wrongs that they have been committing for so long.
                      Does anyone experience a frisson of emotion move through them at the thought of Donald Trump being given all that power?

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

• Kindly do remember to keep President Trump in your prayers, once again, dear Brothers and Sisters of . Today, the FAKE NEWS idiots are creating more awful stories about this Stormy Daniels case, which our dear President is forced to endure. My sister (Agatha) rang to tell me that President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has "testified", spreading a bunch of new lies that are so insulting. Frankly, I can barely muster the strength to mention them. Mr. Cohen claims that the President did not care if Mrs. Trump left him, because of this Stormy situation. What a horrible thing to say! May punish Mr. Cohen for such blatant lies!

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the .​"

Cohen Drops Bomb At Trial — Says Trump Didn’t Care If Melania Left Him Because ‘How Long Do You Think I’ll Be On The Market?’

From The New York Times live updates:

Jonathan Swan

May 13, 2024, 12:48 p.m. ET

Michael Cohen says that Trump explicitly told him they needed to do whatever they could to suppress Stormy Daniels’s story until at least after the election, because it wouldn’t matter at that point.

Maggie Haberman

May 13, 2024, 12:50 p.m. ET

Cohen also recalls asking Trump how Melania Trump might take everything that was happening. He describes Trump’s reply as follows: “He goes, ‘How long do you think I’ll be on the market for? Not long.’ He wasn’t thinking about Melania. This was all about the campaign.”

This is a hearsay conversation, and if defense lawyers challenge it during cross-examination, Cohen’s credibility will be at issue.

As you can see, this pack of lies only puts our beloved President Trump in an agonizingly-sensitive situation. Of course, we all know that the President and Mrs. Trump are very happily married; but, even so, this sort of commenting from Mr. Cohen just goes to spread distrust and malice. Is it any wonder that people are so easily confused?

Name:	Queen Melania Stormy.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	2067641

Name:	Isabella Signature Dark Blue .jpg
Views:	0
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	2067642

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                        X