X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

Originally posted by YourKingsDead View Post
    I really don't need to read that you fag...Pastor Ezekiel you can suck your own dick before you tell me what to and what not to say fag.
    These people have a Holy Book that tells them God considers homosexuals to be abomination, worthy only of quick, painful death. You? What do you have? What do you use to justify your hatred of homosexuals? You'd better have something, or you're just a f***head dimwit H8R.

...Christianity is utterly flawed if you think Christianity is demoting everyone else in the world because they don't live the ignorant and world-rejecting lifestyle you do...
    Guess what? It is and does. So does every other religion in the world. If they (any religionist) thought someone's religion was right, they'd switch wouldn't they?

...If you're trying to denounce every piffleing thing in the world I have a right to freedom of speech to call you piffleing retards...
    Sure, you do. JUST NOT HERE. Freedom of speech isn't found in the Bible; it's part of the Constitution, which delineates the powers and responsibilities of the government. As this is a privately-owned and -operated website, the Constitution DOES NOT APPLY here.

Comment

I really don't need to read that you fag. If you're trying to denounce every piffleing thing in the world I have a right to freedom of speech to call you piffleing retards. Christianity is utterly flawed if you think Christianity is demoting everyone else in the world because they don't live the ignorant and world-rejecting lifestyle you do. Pastor Ezekiel you can suck your own dick before you tell me what to and what not to say fag.
      What a redundant thing to say. I have never met anyone more not gay than Godly Pastor Zeke.

He would no sooner perform oral sodomy on himself than he would any other man

Just where do you get off impugning decent God fearing young men like Pastor Zeke? Is this some new craze the kids are getting into, like huffing and shunting?

Is the world going mad like crazy?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

You think Taric and Graves are gay.
        That's the gayest sounding couple I've ever heard of.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I hope the players suffer the same fate as the disgusting and barbaric muslims.

Comment

This articel is very funny. Not because i don't share the same believe in Jesus as you do, it is funny, because as a player of this game i see how uninformed the author is.
            First of all the sexuality of taric is not written anywhere.
            Second Graves is not gay at all. This picture is just from a random person. If someone makes a picture of Jesus who looks like a gay perso on this picture, it does not mean, that Jesus is gay.
            In addition to that this picture of this game is a different game(DOTA 2).
            If the author had informed imself, he would have way stronger arguments. For example that there is a character who spreads the word of gods "the watchers".

Comment

Well,listen here whippersnapper,there is only one watcher the LORD and he watches you play this heretical game of sin! The games obviously contains satanic imagery!

Comment

Originally posted by Horst0815 View Post
                This articel is very funny. Not because i don't share the same believe in Jesus as you do, it is funny, because as a player of this game i see how uninformed the author is..
                You're mistaken, dear. The OP is a True Christian(tm) man, bought with a price (Jesus' Blood). His body is the temple of the Holy Ghost (1st Corinthians 6:19-20). You're saying his arm, the part of the temple mobilized by the Holy Spirit itself, to compile this warning, wrote a bunch of foolishness, essentially portraying the Holy Spirit as a clown. Why would God do that to Himself? That doesn't make any sense.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Who is god?

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal Connor View Post
                    Who is god?

Are you blind or deaf or something? God is everywhere, watching you do everything!

Plus you need to make an introduction in the intro forum.
                    Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                    Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Who is god?
                      If you don't know God, then you're in a world of trouble, friend.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dec Abdiel Mordecai View Post
                        Are you blind or deaf or something? God is everywhere, watching you do everything!

Plus you need to make an introduction in the intro forum.
                        Mate I am not blind or deaf and under psalm 8 in the Peter section of the bible, he says to not discriminate against the lame. Plus I am a Corporal in the army so I wouldn't mess with me. Also how does God hide? I haven't seen him watching me... Does he enjoy watching me in my private time? I think that is a bit weird... Please explain more to me about the God person. I came to this website to talk about League of Legends, so maybe you guys should keep on the topic here...

Comment

Mate I am not blind or deaf and under psalm 8 in the Peter section of the bible, he says to not discriminate against the lame. Plus I am a Corporal in the army so I wouldn't mess with me. Also how does God hide? I haven't seen him watching me... Does he enjoy watching me in my private time? I think that is a bit weird... Please explain more to me about the God person. I came to this website to talk about League of Legends, so maybe you guys should keep on the topic here...
                          This is a Christian forum. Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Comic book characters will turn your children queer. Take a look at THIS!
                            What is wrong with being queer. You yourself love zeke (a male) according to you profile.

League of legends is a game, something used to have fun and pass time. I am sure this issue is not as big as you are making it out to be.

PS: can someone please link me to the Introduction Thread
                            This space for KJV Bible use only.

-Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Major David View Post

Look up, genius.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Major David View Post
                                What is wrong with being queer. You yourself love zeke (a male) according to you profile.

League of legends is a game, something used to have fun and pass time. I am sure this issue is not as big as you are making it out to be.

Please, keep it G! you should not question the Purity of our Good Pastor, it is impossible for him to a queermosexual.

please post here

The introduction forum
                                Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                                Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X