X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Hates Spain: Land of Papists and Athiests

In a move that must have left Jesus scratching His head, it has been announced that the "Atheist Easter Parade" in Madrid, Spain has been cancelled...Because the city doesn't want to offend the papists!
    Atheist Easter procession banned in Spain

AN atheist Easter procession has been banned and its organisers taken to court to ‘protect the image’ of Semana Santa.

Madrid’s local government has come up with 11 reasons to prevent the event that was planned for Maundy Thursday in the capital.

And it has launched legal proceedings against the group Ateos en Lucha insisting it is ‘ridiculing religion’ and ‘glorifying terrorism’.

The move comes after 10 citizens filed complaints against the non-believers march that was planned to take place alongside various Catholic processions on the same day.

The State Association of Christian Lawyers launched the prosecution insiting it ‘coincides with Catholic processions which have been known for years’.

Madrid’s government then banned the march, declaring: “It is necessary to protect the tourist image of the city of Madrid”.

Organisers insisted however, that the procession neither took place at the same time or the same place as various religious events.

“Madrid has just agreed with the arguments presented by the most fundamentalist part of the Catholic Church,” a spokesman said.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: God Hates Spain: Land of Papists and Athiests

Guess they're still having problems with the Moors in Spain.
    Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Did they even once consider how Jesus felt?

To be fair, though, those papists are snazzily dresed. If only they weren't evil pagan ancestor worshippers.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Another reason for God to hate Spain: The city of Sitgas.

Sitgas is known as "the gay capital" of Spain. Pale, swishy, British gay men-- wait, that was way too many adjectives -- "British" covers it completely-- flock to this seaside resort to enjoy the mediterranean sun and blind good people with their pasty, wiggly hides.

May God's Holy Wrath penetrate their SPF 30 sunscreen lotions and burn their flabby behinds.

God will have to come up with another way to smite the locals, since Spaniards don't sunburn as easily.

Just thinking, though, there is NO sunscreen capable of dealing with an onslaught of righteous fire and brimstone.

Someday soon Sitgas, someday, soon.

Sunnily Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          Another reason for God to hate Spain: The city of Sitgas.

Sitgas is known as "the gay capital" of Spain. Pale, swishy, British gay men-- wait, that was way too many adjectives -- "British" covers it completely-- flock to this seaside resort to enjoy the mediterranean sun and blind good people with their pasty, wiggly hides.

May God's Holy Wrath penetrate their SPF 30 sunscreen lotions and burn their flabby behinds.

God will have to come up with another way to smite the locals, since Spaniards don't sunburn as easily.

Just thinking, though, there is NO sunscreen capable of dealing with an onslaught of righteous fire and brimstone.

Someday soon Sitgas, someday, soon.

Sunnily Yours,

Handmaiden
          I had never heard of this mecca of maricons so I did a little research--absolutely shocking!
          Attached Files
          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

The latest news from that den of idolatry is that the Spanish government is being taken to court by furious atheists because it has given a police merit award to a papist icon.

Spain's government is being taken to court over a minister's decision to give the country's top policing award to a statue of the Virgin Mary.The country's interior minister, Jorge Fernández Díaz, singled out an icon of the Virgin Mary, in Málaga, to receive the gold medal of police merit – which is normally reserved for police who have died in terrorist attacks.

Announcing the award in February, Díaz lauded the Virgin and her congregation for "maintaining a close collaboration with police, particularly during the acts celebrated in Holy Week, and for sharing police values such as dedication, caring, solidarity and sacrifice".

The award has infuriated secularists, who are demanding the medal be revoked, given that the Virgin and her congregation had "failed" to meet any of the minimum requirements.
            It seems this is not the first time the crazy Ethpanish have done this.

The Virgin Mary, in Málaga, is not the only Virgin to have been recognised by the minister. In 2012, the Guardia Civil's highest honour was granted to Zaragoza's Virgin of Pillar, the institution's patron saint. In the decree, Díaz said the award paid tribute to the "deep roots of the patronage of the Virgin of Pillar, which remains part of the heritage of the Guardia Civil".
            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              In a move that must have left Jesus scratching His head, it has been announced that the "Atheist Easter Parade" in Madrid, Spain has been cancelled...Because the city doesn't want to offend the papists!
              It is clear that these idol worshippers are also members of the Ku Klux Klan, though it was my understanding that Romans were banned from that organization. This shows how resilient these people can be and how cynical as well. They purport to oppose each other, when, in fact, they are in cahoots. They are sort of like the Democrats and the Republicans in America. It seems like every country in the world has at least one satanic conspiracy in progress.

Clearly, the End is nigh.
              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
              X