X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?

Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?

Re: Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?

Originally posted by AudreyCollins View Post
    Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?
    Audrey dear, I suggest before Posting you should normally Introduce yourself (in the Introduction Forum).
    I really hope a Pastor isn't watching

Now, do you have your husbands permission to be on the Internets?

Regarding your question, what on earth is wrong with going out and buying a Bible from a good Christian Bookshop?
    Preferably an Antique leather-bound version
    I hope you're not a penny-pinching Joo.............. are you?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

The only books you need are the KJV and a few cookbooks to keep your Husband happy.

You can read the Bible online at www.biblegateway.com. And for your assisted reading pleasure, Brother V has got a wonderful thread going HERE called "Bible in a Year."
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

It's better to read and understand God's Word for yourself than to rely on others' opinion of God's Word.

Christian Classics Ethereal Library has hundreds of books, but you will need to use discernment because there's a lot of heretical works mixed it. Don't believe everything you read there.

1Thess 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X