X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColitaBinger View Post
    *** blah blah blah Acura. blah blah blah ***
    Maybe if you were driving a Godly American car instead of some jap piece of junk he might've given you a break.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
      And you think this will save you? Calling me a whore to the world; For one I am not a women and two I wouldn't take cash for fornication.

I will laugh at you while I'm sitting in my holy well and you are lost in perkatory.

Bathe in stillborn blood.

I prosecute only the damned and condemned; You are too far away to be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by ColitaBinger View Post
        And you think this will save you? Calling me a whore to the world; For one I am not a women and two I wouldn't take cash for fornication.

I will laugh at you while I'm sitting in my holy well and you are lost in perkatory.

Perkatory? Are you a dyslexic Catholic?
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Perkatory? Is that a bit like Lumbo?

YIC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

What kind of a man is named "Colita?" I took you to be a nigress.

And what on earth is "perkatory?" Are you a Catholic Mary worshiper? They aren't Christians you know.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

And what on earth is "perkatory?" Are you a Catholic Mary worshiper? They aren't Christians you know.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
              I come here to save you from blasphemy; the introductions to myself are no greater to those of yours or anyone else, You are not suppose to worship figures or idols. The druidish created most pagan rituals you celebrate today; Not living life and stuck behind a mans thoughts on the word god.

I bet you all didn't know Jesus was declared holy 200 years after crucifixion.

Comment

I come here to save you from blasphemy; the introductions to myself are no greater to those of yours or anyone else, You are not suppose to worship figures or idols. The druidish created most pagan rituals you celebrate today; Not living life and stuck behind a mans thoughts on the word god.

Dear Foreigner;

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Who by?
                  Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Wahey! Let's all just make up any old new age nonsense.

By the way, we don't worship idols. You have us confused with Catholics.

You seem to be on a bit of a directionless rant and perhaps a little inebriated.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Colita is the tops of the marijuana plant; I would recommend you learn how materials & elements work on this earth.

Your the type of guy that gets a tattoo even though you are not the lord and you'll parish for so.

You'll allway's have dominus in your life; Prepare for domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Colitis Bringer View Post

Listen Miss Colitis Bringer,
                        Your user user name is strangely accurate, because you're a real pain in the behind! That gibberish you just posted makes less sense than the other hate filled rants you posted yesterday.

And I don't want to sound like a broken record, but just click the link in the Pastors post and INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
                        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                          Listen Miss Colitis Bringer,
                          Your user user name is strangely accurate, because you're a real pain in the behind! That gibberish you just posted makes less sense than the other hate filled rants you posted yesterday.

And I don't want to sound like a broken record, but just click the link in the Pastors post and INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
                          It can introduce itself to satan once it lands in hell.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

It can introduce itself to satan once it lands in hell.
                            It was obviously a marihuana junky.
                            No wonder it was so violently hateful and incoherent. The Devil's Weed grows all along the road to Hell.
                            sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

[QUOTE=ExGay Alex;623512]Dear Levi,

Other children visit often, so he would not be bored. In fact, a lot of other "Little Levi's" are often down at my apartment. And while I know he would miss you, I can assure you that the spirit of Jesus touches my home and I have every reason to know that, if your son spent a few nights at my place, he would be touched also.

levi dont do it man. he is gonna rape your son!

Comment

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Too young. Not a sinner. Pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X