X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny pictures about mohammed!

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    The strips are about Jesus AND Mohammed, so while not exclusively about Mo, they still fit the topic.
    Perhaps you could pick some that were ABOUT MooHamHead, instead of using MooHamHead the Pedophile as a means to mock Jesus, the Messiah.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      Perhaps you could pick some that were ABOUT MooHamHead, instead of using MooHamHead the Pedophile as a means to mock Jesus, the Messiah.
      The topic is...
      Funny pictures about mohammed!
      NOT
      Funny pictures about Mohammed! that don't included jesus
      Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
      Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
      Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
      The Loose Canon - HTML version
      Loose Canon Fan Page
      North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
      I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
        The topic is...

NOT
        Right, so pick some ABOUT MooHamHead.

The topic is not "Unfunny pictures insulting Jesus which happen to include MooHamHead".
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
          Give her a shovel.
          Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
          19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Right, so pick some ABOUT MooHamHead.

The topic is not "Unfunny pictures insulting Jesus which happen to include MooHamHead".
            Ironically enough, the topic is also not "Complain about pictures posted that aren't necessarily about mohammed but include mohammed even though this complaining is even less about mohammed than the pictures posted that aren't about mohammed but include mohammed and is also unfunnier."

I don't know if you'll think this picture is funny, but somebody does.

I don't see how it's satire, but I am not sophisticated.
            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie
              Now to get back on topic.....

Excellent! Both "about Mohammed" and "funny"!

Muslims are evil. I'm glad this cartoonist realizes it.

Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Comment

This is a Swedish website with over 600 mohammed cartoons. The gallery can be found here. Downloading and using these cartoons is free.
                  Matt 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:..."

Comment

Why do mooslims wear such a large amount of towelling on their heads? Do they think it will prevent them from being burned by the wrath of God?

Rom 12:20
                    But if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him to drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head.

Comment

Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
                      As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Comment

Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
                        As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Comment

and here is some Real Republican grafitti:

Comment

Comment

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X