Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Good Morning All
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#81)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

lil_nikki is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossDLtn View Post
A man once walked into a barbershop to get his hair trimmed. Afterwards, he and the barber walked outside. The man saw a homeless man sitting on the streets. The homeless man had hair down to his ankles, and a horrible-looking beard. The man asked the barber, "How come you cut my hair, but you refuse to cut his?" The barber responded, "Because he has not asked for it."

Do you get my point?

hey sis is this u ???
(#82)
Old
Unsaved trash

naughty angel 27 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:26 PM

LIL Nikki? Sis, never thought I'd find you here.
(#83)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:28 PM

What kind of lezbean reunion is this?
There will be no such depravity in God's favourite forum!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#84)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_nikki View Post
hey sis is this u ???
I think that arrant fibber Naughty_Angel_27 is the person you are looking for. May I reiterate that attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of the Lord's anointed will never succeed.

Even if you don't know which is her and who she is, Jesus does!

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#85)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
What kind of lezbean reunion is this?
There will be no such depravity in God's favourite forum!
Its no kind of lezbean runion, LiL Nikki is my baby sister.
(#86)
Old
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty angel 27 View Post
Nonsense! That is another lie! You knew perfectly well that the devil's own daughter had signed up.

This fibbing will see you in hell, make no mistake about that! Repent! Repent now before your sorry ass is drop-kicked into hell fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#87)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:35 PM

Quote:
See the Lord has struck you speechless for your lies.

(#88)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Its no kind of lezbean runion, LiL Nikki is my baby sister.
So you say, but I will watch you two closely.
Because the Holy Spirit tells me that something is amiss here..

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 05-04-2007 at 11:39 PM.
(#89)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Indeed Brother, you have certainly been moved by the spirit: the Pastors have also had visions about this "Naughty_Angel" person. All may not be as it seems.

(#90)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
Nonsense! That is another lie! You knew perfectly well that the devil's own daughter had signed up.

This fibbing will see you in hell, make no mistake about that! Repent! Repent now before your sorry ass is drop-kicked into hell fire.

Wrong my friend, I told her about the site but had no idea she was going to sign up.

And why is she the devil's daughter?
(#91)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:46 PM

Quote:

Please Sir, she is my little sister and nothing more. There is nothing amiss.
(#92)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Wrong my friend, I told her about the site but had no idea she was going to sign up.

And why is she the devil's daughter?
Why don't you tell us, Kiki? You are the one who calls her that.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=3330108

(#93)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Indeed Brother, you have certainly been moved by the spirit: the Pastors have also had visions about this "Naughty_Angel" person. All may not be as it seems.
The Pastors have had visions about me? I'm almost scared to ask what kind of "visions" they have had?

All may not be as it seems, indeed. What do you think I am here some kind of demon? A witch? Please tell me that you still don't believe in the tooth fairy too.
(#94)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Please Sir, she is my little sister and nothing more. There is nothing amiss.
Are you calling the Holy Ghost a liar?
Your lying and blaspheming ways will most certainly earn you a place in hell!
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
Mark 3:29

Quote:
All may not be as it seems, indeed. What do you think I am here some kind of demon? A witch? Please tell me that you still don't believe in the tooth fairy too.
No, you are but a vile harlot who mocks God and His elect, thinking you can fool God Himself.
God sees all and knows all, and sometimes He sees fit to tell us, and so He has.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 05-04-2007 at 11:53 PM.
(#95)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Why don't you tell us, Kiki? You are the one who calls her that.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=3330108

First of all Sir, I don't know who this kiki is and that is not a picture of my sister.
(#96)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

lil_nikki is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
So you admit you have to battle with your criminal urges? If you thought crimes were fun and profitable, would you do them?
this is my frist time on here ...
(#97)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-04-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote:
First of all Sir, I don't know who this kiki is and that is not a picture of my sister.
What about, "It's a fair cop, Guv, I'll come quietly"?

(#98)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-05-2007, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_nikki View Post
this is my frist time on here ...
Yes, but it is not your big sister Kiki's first time on here.

(#99)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-05-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
God sees right through the wool you're trying to pull over our eyes..
He guides our steps so we do never stumble, even when blinded.
We put our faith in the Lord and we feel His power, the Holy Spirit grants us hidden knowledge..
He is like a flashlight in a room of darkness, exposing the sins that were hidden in the dark!

SO DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT YOU'RE FOOLING US.
DROP THIS CHARADE AND REPENT NOW! AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW!

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 6:16-19

God HATE you, and you better repent quick before He decides to smite you!

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 05-05-2007 at 12:08 AM.
(#100)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Good Morning All - 05-05-2007, 12:26 AM

Quote:
God sees right through the wool you're trying to pull over our eyes..
He guides our steps so we do never stumble, even when blinded.
We put our faith in the Lord and we feel His power, the Holy Spirit grants us hidden knowledge..
He is like a flashlight in a room of darkness, exposing the sins that were hidden in the dark!

SO DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT YOU'RE FOOLING US.
DROP THIS CHARADE AND REPENT NOW! AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW!

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 6:16-19

God HATE you, and you better repent quick before He decides to smite you!
AMEN Brother AMEN! Wonderfully put Brother! The effrontery of this foolish harlot thinking that she can sneak into the Lord's favourite forum under a false name and play fast and loose with Christ's anointed! Her brazen lies must make Jesus weep copiously.