Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#1741)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged hatemonger
Under Investigation

The AntiAmerican Dane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The AntiAmerican Dane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Have you been eating to many danish pastries.

What part of the Bible does "Fasten your helmet fools!" come from.
Have you been lacking oxygen to your brain?
It comes from the part where God tells the world that fanatics such as yourself, aren't welcome in heaven because they misinterpret the bible.
Seriously, what's wrong with you?
You keep trying to avoid my questions and statements and try to get me angry by saying stuff that isn't true. You're sad and pathetic and most of all, God ain't gonna let a hatemonger and ignorant idiot like you into heaven.

Luk dog røven din klamme so, jeg skriver kraftedeme hvad jeg vil her!
(#1742)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AntiAmerican Dane View Post
Oh yes, absolutely. An American citizen and a filthy dane. What has the world come to? So I'm just some other no-good breed?
To your information, I am an American as well as Danish citizen
Why do you hate Jesus so much?
(#1743)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Have you been lacking oxygen to your brain?
It comes from the part where God tells the world that fanatics such as yourself, aren't welcome in heaven because they misinterpret the bible.
Seriously, what's wrong with you?
You keep trying to avoid my questions and statements and try to get me angry by saying stuff that isn't true. You're sad and pathetic and most of all, God ain't gonna let a hatemonger and ignorant idiot like you into heaven.
What are you confused about. You were the one that put the comment "fasten you helmet fools" It does not make any sense.

Do you own a Volvo and shop at Ikea.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1744)
Old
Under Investigation

The AntiAmerican Dane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The AntiAmerican Dane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Why do you hate Jesus so much?
When have I said that I hate Jesus?

(#1745)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
What are you confused about. You were the one that put the comment "fasten you helmet fools" It does not make any sense.

Do you own a Volvo and shop at Ikea.
It's a Danish quote...
And no, I dont own a Volvo (even though they're awesome).
IKEA is awesome too <3

(#1746)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
It's a Danish quote...
And no, I dont own a Volvo (even though they're awesome).
IKEA is awesome too <3
I made some danish pastries today, I had one left over so I thought I would give to you. I hope it calms you down.

You should not yell at women though.

So why don't you own a Volvo. I sometimes shop at IKEA

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1747)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:43 AM

That was not nice writing such trash in your signature.
"Close but your ass not danish, I write f***ing what I want here!

Especially after I gave you that gift.

(#1748)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I made some danish pastries today, I had one left over so I thought I would give to you. I hope it calms you down.

You should not yell at women though.

So why don't you own a Volvo. I sometimes shop at IKEA
Ohhh thank you
I had some common sense left over, so i thought I would give it to you. I hope it can help you.
How am I yelling?
Why I don't own a Volvo? Because they're extremely expensive

(#1749)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Ohhh thank you
I had some common sense left over, so i thought I would give it to you. I hope it can help you.
How am I yelling?
Why I don't own a Volvo? Because they're extremely expensive
That is very rude comment about common sense. I am trying to be nice to you but you make it very hard.

(#1750)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
That is very rude comment about common sense. I am trying to be nice to you but you make it very hard.
Umm.. When have you been trying to be nice to me?
You tell me that I worship pastries, that Denmark is a town in Australia and that Volvo's and IKEA come from Denmark. How is that nice/correct in any way?

(#1751)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Umm.. When have you been trying to be nice to me?
You tell me that I worship pastries, that Denmark is a town in Australia and that Volvo's and IKEA come from Denmark. How is that nice/correct in any way?
You are getting angry again. Is there nothing that makes you happy.
Denmark is so a town in Australia I gave you the link to prove it. I will give it again
http://www.denmark.com.au/

I gave you that pastry

You should change your signature before you get into trouble

(#1752)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

mosh_mosh is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
You are getting angry again. Is there nothing that makes you happy.
Denmark is so a town in Australia I gave you the link to prove it. I will give it again
http://www.denmark.com.au/

I gave you that pastry

You should change your signature before you get into trouble
according to the signature the correct translation is "shut up bitch I f****** write what I want"
(#1753)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosh_mosh View Post
according to the signature the correct translation is "shut up bitch I f****** write what I want"
So you have come on here to abuse women also.

Why don't you shut up and go read your bible.

(#1754)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

mosh_mosh is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
So you have come on here to abuse women also.

I didn't come here to abuse anyone, I just translated his signature correctly for you
(#1755)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Why don't you go back to your chords?
(#1756)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Why don't you go back to your chords?
Stop playing your silly games

(#1757)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Stop playing your silly games
You are the silly one here
(#1758)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College True Scientist™ TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture The Lord’s Witness Wound Gold Tither Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life

Brother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
You are the silly one here
No friend, you are. Why do you hate Jesus so much?

PROOF: America in the Bible!
8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
(Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
Facebook!
(#1759)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Alex View Post
No friend, you are. Why do you hate Jesus so much?
I don't believ in jesus because I have other thing to do
(#1760)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: In the (not beating) heart of Europe, in the foul hills of Denmark among sodomites and homers
Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Deuteronomy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-23-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
You have a filthy mouth young lady. I hope you know that it will be extremely difficult for you to find a husband with a language like that.

Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.