X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women

Originally posted by TinaSantafe View Post
    I'm saying that rules that might have been needed 5,000 years ago aren't usually a good idea now.
    Then you're definitely not going to Heaven.

Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Comment

This is all a bunch of misogynistic bull shit. None of y'all would even be here if a woman hadn't given birth to you (although, sometimes I think the world would have been a whole hell of a lot better if some people's mothers had decided to have an abortion).
      Explain how women who actually put up and shut up as God intended become infertile.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

This is all a bunch of misogynistic bull shit. None of y'all would even be here if a woman hadn't given birth to you (although, sometimes I think the world would have been a whole hell of a lot better if some people's mothers had decided to have an abortion).
        So the Word of God is "misogynistic bull shit"?

Thank you for spelling correctly, anyway.
        I've read the Bible, but rules given to a desert tribe 5,000 years ago aren't going to be the same as the rules that would be given in modern times. People who can't understand the difference between then and now are just dumb.
        Tina, I'm going to propose a little thought exercise for you.
        We start with a couple of basic assumptions; God is all-powerful and all-knowing. With me so far?

Now, since God is all-knowing, He knows exactly what the Bible says.

Since God is all-powerful, He could easily change every single Bible in the world to say whatever He wanted in the blink of an eye.

The Bible says what it says.

Therefore, the laws set forth must be what God wants us to follow.
        Do you see how that flows logically? Why would God leave us to guess which laws were still good and which ones we could ignore?

Now, you may still want to believe the Bible is out of date. For that to be the case, one of these conditions logically must exist:
        • God is either not all-knowing or not all-powerful, and thus not much of a God;
        • God is messing with us to confuse us so He can send us to Hell for not obeying Him correctly, which means He is evil;
        • God doesn't care about humans' lives, so for practical purposes may as well not exist; or
        • God does not exist.

Which of these do you think is the case?
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Absolutely true! God created woman to be a servant of man and God Indeed, in the Bible God states that woman was called so because she was taken out of man Therefore she is only a fraction of what a man is. True Christian women accept and embrace this!
          sigpic
          Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

Originally posted by The Concerned View Post
            “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

lololol cuz women are inferior amirite
            I believe that woman should be equal to men in all aspects of life, i think the passage "I think it is right that I am paid the same as my male counterparts. I think it is right that I should be able to make decisions about my own body. I think it is right that women be involved, on my behalf, in the policies and the decisions that will affect my life. I think it is right that socially, I am afforded the same respect as men" Mohammed 9:13

one of favorite extracts from the Quran

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Feminist View Post
              I believe that woman should be equal to men in all aspects of life, i think the passage "I think it is right that I am paid the same as my male counterparts. I think it is right that I should be able to make decisions about my own body. I think it is right that women be involved, on my behalf, in the policies and the decisions that will affect my life. I think it is right that socially, I am afforded the same respect as men" Mohammed 9:13

And then he fucked a nine year old child named Aïcha.

You are a sick person Muslim Feminist, promoting child abuse and pederasty.
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

It's not in the Bible, dear, therefore it doesn't count.

Also, if this passage were in the Koran, wouldn't it have sutra number and verse?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Your little book of horrors will not save you from eternal damnation. No one here cares what it says.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

For a disgusting race, Koran food is actually quite tasty. It can be a little spicy but as lond as it hasn't got dog or left over babies in it I'm cool with it. Never fly Koran Airways though the pilots always look as if theyre sleeping at the wheel.
                    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Any time you see a mooselimb's lips moving (or their hands on a keyboard) you can automatically assume they are up to their lying and deceiving tricks ("Taqiyya" - Sura 3:28). Jesus knows when you are lying, and in this case you have been caught - both lying and plagiarizing.

It's unfortunate that Harry Potter has turned Emma Watson into a Whore Devil - but that's what comes with making a pact with Satan. There is still time for the both of you to come to Jesus.

I am from Britain and I think it is right that I am paid the same as my male counterparts. I think it is right that I should be able to make decisions about my own body. I think -- I think it is right that women be involved on my behalf in the policies and the decisions that will affect my life. I think it is right that socially I am afforded the same respect as men.

Emma Watson
                      United Nations Address on Gender Equality
                      20 September 2014

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                        It's unfortunate that Harry Potter has turned Emma Watson into a Whore Devil - but that's what comes with making a pact with Satan. There is still time for the both of you to come to Jesus.
                        So Emma Watson is here posing as a Mooslam woman? Are we equipped to convert witches? I didn't see this coming.
                        Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

What a shame that the lovely Emma Watson has been brainwashed by the feminists. She is such a beautiful young lady. She could have produced some fine Soldiers for Christ and she is so pleasant to look at. How can such a pretty girl let Satan steal her precious soul and defile her in this way?
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

Comment

What if the aliens made Jesus? And the pyramids for that fact, doesn't u make wonder if we could like see the aliens see the way the truth mixes the flimsy froth of it all, so u get it, the aliens are GOD WE R WORHSIPPING THE CROSS OF THE SAUCERS, I GET THE WAY HENRY STURN SAID "BECCONE ME TO BE ONE WITH THE MULTIVERSE' and Allah is like a myro-caid
                            This space is reserved for KJV only --- Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsaget View Post
                              What if the aliens made Jesus? And the pyramids for that fact, doesn't u make wonder if we could like see the aliens see the way the truth mixes the flimsy froth of it all, so u get it, the aliens are GOD WE R WORHSIPPING THE CROSS OF THE SAUCERS, I GET THE WAY HENRY STURN SAID "BECCONE ME TO BE ONE WITH THE MULTIVERSE' and Allah is like a myro-caid
                              Hi sweetie! If you could find supporting evidence (meaning a relevant Scripture quote) for your claims, that would be great!

Oh, wait. You can't find such evidence because it isn't in the Bible, and therefore isn't true.
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsaget View Post
                                Dear, it seems like you are truly on some drugs. Get off them, will you? Aliens could not have made Jesus; God sent down His one and only Son to save us, as said in John 3:16. Also, you are talking about drugs, aliens, and "allah"; bless your heart. You will be in my prayers.
                                "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
                                X