X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Son Punched His First Queer: So Proud!

I agree whole-heartedly that Homosexuals will burn in Hell, but the kid is only 6 and he had a yellow backpack What the fuck does that prove. Not a good God damned thing except that he likes the color yellow. The kid is only 6 and his brain is not fully developed yet so he doesn't even know what he likes but to let a child go through so much pain for no reason is inhumane

Comment

Originally posted by FagsAreWhatGodHates View Post
      I agree whole-heartedly that Homosexuals will burn in Hell, but the kid is only 6 and he had a yellow backpack What the piffle does that prove. Not a good God damned thing except that he likes the color yellow. The kid is only 6 and his brain is not fully developed yet so he doesn't even know what he likes but to let a child go through so much pain for no reason is inhumane
      Really? I thought you liebrals thought homers were born that way.

So if you saw a man walking down the street in a bright yellow bondage suit, you wouldn't think the guy was a fairy? The fact is homers love bright colors, they use them in the same way animals do to attract mates.

Its NEVER inhumane to let a child go through pain if you can save their soul!

"Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying." Proverbs 19:18
      "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
      Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
      My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
      Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
      An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

First off before you start making assumptions I need to tell you that i am not a liberal. Second off, A yellow bondage suit on a middle aged male is different than a yellow backpack on a six year old. Third off, why cause the child physical pain when you can just talk to him about his homosexuality (If he is) which i doubt solely based on the backpack

Comment

First off before you start making assumptions I need to tell you that i am not a liberal.
          If you're defending the six year old sodomite and not praising Mr. WNS's son, then you are a RINO at best. I mean, you're probably a demoncrat!

Second off, A yellow bondage suit on a middle aged male is different than a yellow backpack on a six year old.
          One day, its a yellow back-pack. The next, the homer is coming into school "expressing himself" by wearing a gimp mask and high heels.

Third off, why cause the child physical pain when you can just talk to him about his homosexuality (If he is) which i doubt solely based on the backpack
          Friend, I refer you back to this scripture:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

Sometimes there's just no talking to these homers!
          "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!

Comment

Ok i honestly doubt that the child had ever sodomized anyone at the age of 6 so therefore the child has done nothing wrong. Second according to your scripture,
            "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13, Since the frame of reference in the sentence is the person doing the act, He lays with man, as he lays with woman, the only real time the scripture is broken is in the case of bisexual ism

Comment

Ok i honestly doubt that the child had ever sodomized anyone at the age of 6 so therefore the child has done nothing wrong. Second according to your scripture,
              "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13, Since the frame of reference in the sentence is the person doing the act, He lays with man, as he lays with woman, the only real time the scripture is broken is in the case of bisexual ism
              Are you suggesting Mr. WNS was wrong when he said the kid was a poofter?

And, ummm, no. You're wrong about that scripture talking about bisexuality.

EDIT: Just to make this perfectly clear though, God hates bisexuality too.

Comment

Yes everyone here is ignorant and close minded. always think people are lying and trying to fool them. Always complain that atheists always ask for proof that God exists (which i do believe he does), but are hypocritic because if someone brings science up to them all they ask for is proof. Im sorry to have troubled you guys i thought maybe i could change some peoples thoughts on beating up an innocent children. I do ask one more question though, What would you do if your child was a "homer?"

Comment

Yes everyone here is ignorant and close minded. always think people are lying and trying to fool them. Always complain that atheists always ask for proof that God exists (which i do believe he does), but are hypocritic because if someone brings science up to them all they ask for is proof. Im sorry to have troubled you guys i thought maybe i could change some peoples thoughts on beating up an innocent children. I do ask one more question though, What would you do if your child was a "homer?"
                  Sever all ties with him, tithe extra to the church, and spend all night crying and praying for guidance because obviously I'd failed as a mother.

Comment

For your answer is in agreeance with mine. But how come you dont beat the hell out of him/her till they like the opposite gender? You can do it to other peoples children but not yours. That is why people say this place is full of Hypocrites.

Comment

For your answer is in agreeance with mine. But how come you dont beat the hell out of him/her till they like the opposite gender? You can do it to other peoples children but not yours. That is why people say this place is full of Hypocrites.
                      Because I'd leave that to my husband.

Comment

Nice save, and
                        Is that really you in that picture because if it is then you are beautiful.

Comment

All True Christian women are beautiful just as God made them of course!

If your child was a homer then simply stone them and create a new one. We want children for Jesus, not Satan.

Comment

Nice save, and
                            Is that really you in that picture because if it is then you are beautiful.
                            Stop threatening to rape our forum members! Lycia is a decent woman and does not deserve such foul treatment!
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                              Hey everyone, I can hardly contain my excitement considering what just happened today! My son, Aaron, who's just turned 6 years old has already punched his first homer! It was a complete bloodbath, Aaron had to punch him 11 times before the little rat got the message. Aaron's tiny hands are covered in bruises and cuts but as always... you should have seen the OTHER GUY! Praise GOD that he is big and strong for his age! The little homer kid, also 6, minced into my chosen CHRISTIAN private school sporting a yellow bag on his first day back from half term - yellow! probably a homer, I had to alert my brave little warrior. Just before I bid my little hero farewell for the day, I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear "Aaron son, you see him, over there? He is an abomination like in Leviticus 18:22. Stay far away from him, but if he approaches you, then punch him for hating Jesus" "Okay father, I love you, bye" he replied with a smile.

Let me tell you my eyes were filled with the tears of joy for Jesus when I picked him up from school and heard about what had happened - little Aaron attacked without mercy, Shout GLORY! The suspension Aaron received was a small price to pay (apparently whilst being pounded to the ground homerboy hit his head on the corner of a table and cracked it open, little sissy ). A teacher came in and under the schools rules and regulations was forced by law to punish my God fearing little soldier, ridiculous but there you go - that's what happens when liberal obama gets into the whitehouse.

So he's punched his first queer, but certainly not his last! Praise!
                              I thought the way I handled this and the way I talked my son into fighting for GOD really worked a treat, and would be an example to others who don't have the time to homeschool the children.
                              I hope there is a hell so you people can go burn in it. Unacceptable behaviour! I'd go so far as to say you should go to prison for 10+ years so we can keep your disgusting attitude off our planet. How low can one person sink!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHappySinner View Post
                                How low can one person sink!

I think it depends on how many bricks you put in his handbag.

Praise God.

Comment

Working...
                                X