Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Former Demoncrat, moving towards the Light.
Forum Member

BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-04-2007, 09:53 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/6326277.stm

From the homer BBC:

Quote:
A supply teacher has been sacked from a secondary school following complaints from Muslim pupils.
Andrew McLuskey was sacked from Bayliss Court Secondary School in Slough after a Religious Education lesson discussing the pros and cons of religion.
Pupils at the predominantly Muslim school claimed Mr McLuskey said most suicide bombers were Muslim.
But he rejected the allegation and said the school was too quick to sack him without giving him right of reply.

"Very unjust"
He expected to complete an eight week contract at the school - but was sacked after only several days.

"I feel it's very unjust," he said.
"I think I should've been given the chance to respond to the allegations and not in effect be ejected from a job without the chance to defend myself."
The school authorities denied they were being heavy-handed and said their first priority was pupils' welfare.
"I don't think it's important what I think," said the school's deputy head teacher Ray Hinds.
"It's what the pupils think that were in the classroom at the time. And they were very upset."

So a teacher gets fired for telling us what we already know? I bet if he had said "Most suicide bombers are Christians" he would have gotten a raise!

The mooselimbification of Europe is making Jesus angrier by the day.

Bush/Halliburton '08-Rapture!
(#2)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-04-2007, 10:11 PM

Is this surprising? It did take place in heathen, lieberal Europe after all.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#3)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-04-2007, 11:02 PM

Maybe he was supposed to say "all suicide bombers are Muslim." It's much closer to the truth.

(#4)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-04-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Maybe he was supposed to say "all suicide bombers are Muslim." It's much closer to the truth.
No it's not! Some suicide bombers are... no, not them... they are... nope, that's not right either... Some are... errrr... okay, they all worship Satan, but not like that... I guess you're right. Sorry, Sister Ginny.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 07:24 AM

It was because he was biased. I don't think it would have mattered WHO he said it was, it's the fact that he made a generalization, where a professional should not.
(#6)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickxeo View Post
It was because he was biased. I don't think it would have mattered WHO he said it was, it's the fact that he made a generalization, where a professional should not.
Wrong, teachers are encouraged to teach evolution and other anti-Christian topics. The "facts" have no place in Christianity and as such the teaching of them is anti-Christian. These education officials that want evolution sit in their homes like the filthy Jews that they are, rubbing their hands together and licking their lips at the thought of Jesus being killed. They are so racist.
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.maverickxeo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 07:40 AM

....He was fired for making a biased statement. Did that completely fly over you head?

Actually, you know what? YOU go teach somewhere, and say that Christians are suicide bombers.

When you do, come back and tell us how fast you were fired.
(#8)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 08:58 AM

I am a teacher. I chose to no longer teach in public schools due to the anti-Christian prejudice the system is rife with. I now teach at a private baptist school.
Schools are for teaching the truth. The truth is most suicide bombers are Muslim.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 09:03 AM

The truth is you are an idiot.
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
....He was fired for making a biased statement. Did that completely fly over you head?

Actually, you know what? YOU go teach somewhere, and say that Christians are suicide bombers.
The demoncrats, homers, and LIE-berals would probably give you a medal for making that statement. I don't know where you're from, but here in America there are only one people you can say anything you want about. White Chritsians. If you say anything about any other group, you'll wind up in court until you're grandchildren become lawyers.

Fact: Most terrorists are mooselimb.
Fact: LIE-berals hate America.
Fact: Demoncrats hate God.
Fact: The most persecuted people on earth are White Christian men.
Fact: The demoncrats will give our country away, a peice at a time.

Doubt those statements? Read the news, pick up a book, or even research it on the internet.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)
(#11)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 11:41 AM

Quote:
The truth is you are an idiot.
Friend your prejudice hurts me. I stated facts. What do you take issue with?

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#12)
Old
Deranged moon-worshipping terrorist.

Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 05:02 PM

Assalamu Alaikum my friends. (Peace be upon you)

Something you are almost forgetting here is that an Islamic person who gives his life for his land is promised 72 Virgins. This is a temptation for any man.
They go to Allah God(piss be upon him) with a smile on their face in anticipation.
Although it is not written in the Quor'an this number is accepted.
There is more............
Al-Suyuti has been quoted as saying:
Quote:
"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the ***** of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising ******."
Perhaps to state that ALL of Islam are Terrorists is not correct, but obviously there are some tempted by an Eternity of delight in Heaven.
(#13)
Old
Former Demoncrat, moving towards the Light.
Forum Member

BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.BornAgain has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul-Khaaliq View Post
Assalamu Alaikum my friends. (Peace be upon you)

Something you are almost forgetting here is that an Islamic person who gives his life for his land is promised 72 Virgins. This is a temptation for any man.
They go to Allah God(piss be upon him) with a smile on their face in anticipation.
Although it is not written in the Quor'an this number is accepted.
There is more............
Al-Suyuti has been quoted as saying:
Perhaps to state that ALL of Islam are Terrorists is not correct, but obviously there are some tempted by an Eternity of delight in Heaven.
Take your Islamic propaganda elsewhere, you're not pulling the wool over the eyes of anyone here regarding that evil, terrorist religion.

Why don't you stop humping your camel long enough to be Saved™ before Jesus comes back to send you moon-god worshippers straight to hell?

Bush/Halliburton '08-Rapture!
(#14)
Old

Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Abdul-Khaaliq is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgain View Post
Take your Islamic propaganda elsewhere, you're not pulling the wool over the eyes of anyone here regarding that evil, terrorist religion.

Why don't you stop humping your camel long enough to be Saved™ before Jesus comes back to send you moon-god worshippers straight to hell?
Peace on you Brother Boring Again.
I can honestly tell you that I do not presently have a Camel. Nor at any time whilst in your wonderful America (God Bless Her and George Bush (piss be upon him)).
I keep Sheep and Goats around my tent, but I am able to find enough Golden Haired American Women to satisfy my insatiable lust.

Ma'assalama (Go in Peace).
(#15)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Peace on you Brother Boring Again.
I can honestly tell you that I do not presently have a Camel. Nor at any time whilst in your wonderful America (God Bless Her and George Bush (piss be upon him)).
I keep Sheep and Goats around my tent, but I am able to find enough Golden Haired American Women to satisfy my insatiable lust.

Ma'assalama (Go in Peace).
You watch your Terrorist tongue Mister Abdul or you will be dealt a truckload of Infraction Points for your evil propaganda on God's own Forum.
Please also refrain from speaking in Tongues. Godly American is all we allow.

Tell me again about the Golden Haired Women

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#16)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Peas be upon you, too.

I read that "houris" was mistranslated as virgins, but really means something else.

Quote:

Luxenberg tries to show that many obscurities of the Koran disappear if we read certain words as being Syriac and not Arabic. We cannot go into the technical details of his methodology but it allows Luxenberg, to the probable horror of all Muslim males dreaming of sexual bliss in the Muslim hereafter, to conjure away the wide-eyed houris promised to the faithful in suras XLIV.54; LII.20, LV.72, and LVI.22. Luxenberg 's new analysis, leaning on the Hymns of Ephrem the Syrian, yields "white raisins" of "crystal clarity" rather than doe-eyed, and ever willing virgins - the houris. Luxenberg claims that the context makes it clear that it is food and drink that is being offerred, and not unsullied maidens or houris.

In Syriac, the word hur is a feminine plural adjective meaning white, with the word "raisin" understood implicitly. Similarly, the immortal, pearl-like ephebes or youths of suras such as LXXVI.19 are really a misreading of a Syriac expression meaning chilled raisins (or drinks) that the just will have the pleasure of tasting in contrast to the boiling drinks promised the unfaithful and damned.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-13-2007 at 05:48 PM.
(#17)
Old

Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM

Assalamu Alaikum Brother Knees.

I am suprised you are fooled by these lies.
It seems you are being corrupted by the Lieberal Media of that most Ungodly Nation of Britain. When Sharia Law takes over in England it shall be known as United Kingdom of Islam and these media lies shall be stopped. The newspapers shall carry only the truth of Allah God (piss be upon him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha
Please also refrain from speaking in Tongues. Godly American is all we allow.
Merciful Allah God (Peace be on him), a Real true Christian and Godly golden Haired Woman. (Hubba Hubba)
(#18)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Assalamu Alaikum Brother Knees.

I am suprised you are fooled by these lies.
It seems you are being corrupted by the Lieberal Media of that most Ungodly Nation of Britain. When Sharia Law takes over in England it shall be known as United Kingdom of Islam and these media lies shall be stopped. The newspapers shall carry only the truth of Allah God (piss be upon him).

Merciful Allah God (Peace be on him), a Real true Christian and Godly golden Haired Woman. (Hubba Hubba)
Hmm, I thought you said you'd been converted, yet now you speak of Shakira's Law taking over Britain and condemning English newspapers . . .

Brother B-J, paging Brother B-J, security to the main gates please . . .

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-13-2007 at 06:15 PM.
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 06:24 PM

I'm not denying it. But what he said was WRONG. Some Muslims AREN'T. I'm good friends with some.
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Godly teacher fired for telling truth about Islam - 02-13-2007, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
The demoncrats, homers, and LIE-berals would probably give you a medal for making that statement. I don't know where you're from, but here in America there are only one people you can say anything you want about. White Chritsians. If you say anything about any other group, you'll wind up in court until you're grandchildren become lawyers.

Fact: Most terrorists are mooselimb.
Fact: LIE-berals hate America.
Fact: Demoncrats hate God.
Fact: The most persecuted people on earth are White Christian men.
Fact: The demoncrats will give our country away, a peice at a time.

Doubt those statements? Read the news, pick up a book, or even research it on the internet.
I'm not doubting it, but even if most are, that doesn't mean ALL are.