Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page I own a Wii.
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

delusions is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-05-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Son, there is not one single verse in the Holy Bible where Jesus says "Let's all be nice to queers." Quite the contrary, He tells us that homers (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." Romans 1:31-32

So even saying something nice about a sodomite can land you in the lake of fire. That's how Christ shows us His love. It's not for you to question.

Why are you so obsessed with queers if you say you aren't one?
you seem pretty focused on it man, maybe you should tone it down before any one finds out *nudgenudgewinkwink*
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sneaky Hippo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-11-2008, 06:14 AM

No one ever actually answered the question of how the Wii makes someone homosexual. I know it was made by the Japanese but that still doesn't explain it. Does it contain subliminal messages? It the shape of the controller meant to be like the male genitals? I'd really like to know.
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash

lovethygod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-11-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Hippo View Post
No one ever actually answered the question of how the Wii makes someone homosexual. I know it was made by the Japanese but that still doesn't explain it. Does it contain subliminal messages? It the shape of the controller meant to be like the male genitals? I'd really like to know.

lol, in another post someone claimed that there was a subliminal message in the title of " super mario galaxy". It's 132 pages long, I'm sure you'll find it. Anyway, through-out the post it mentions many things regarding wii, this game and others... quite interesting if you ask me

John 15:12-13
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-11-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethygod View Post
lol, in another post someone claimed that there was a subliminal message in the title of " super mario galaxy". It's 132 pages long, I'm sure you'll find it. Anyway, through-out the post it mentions many things regarding wii, this game and others... quite interesting if you ask me
Do you mean the "UR MR GAY" on the title, the photoshopped picture of Mario wearing homoerotic clothing and the "consept art" that looks nothing like the real game? I don't understand how little sparkles that happen to tell people that they are gay will actually make them gay so if you could enlighten me on how that works it would be appreciated.
The two pictures were clearly not made by Nintendo, just somone who knew how to use photoshop and someone who could draw and had too much time on their hands. Chances are that they weren't gay because the drawings are so stereotypical that I doubt any gay person would want to continue the stereotype. Even if they were gay that doesn't mean it's due to Mario. Mario has been around foe over 20 years and his games have been played by millions of people, chases are that at least some of them happen to be gay.

What you need here is evidence that it is specificly the Wii's fault that people are gay.
(#45)
Old
Member of Landover Zoological Society
Forum Member

Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-11-2008, 08:46 AM

The title of this thread is 'I own a wii'.

Shouldn't it be in the 'Promise Enforcers - Men Only!' forum?

Ack!
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash

lovethygod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-11-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Hippo View Post
Do you mean the "UR MR GAY" on the title, the photoshopped picture of Mario wearing homoerotic clothing and the "consept art" that looks nothing like the real game? I don't understand how little sparkles that happen to tell people that they are gay will actually make them gay so if you could enlighten me on how that works it would be appreciated.
The two pictures were clearly not made by Nintendo, just somone who knew how to use photoshop and someone who could draw and had too much time on their hands. Chances are that they weren't gay because the drawings are so stereotypical that I doubt any gay person would want to continue the stereotype. Even if they were gay that doesn't mean it's due to Mario. Mario has been around foe over 20 years and his games have been played by millions of people, chases are that at least some of them happen to be gay.

What you need here is evidence that it is specificly the Wii's fault that people are gay.

Uhhm I don't recall saying that I believed the subliminal message was true, and like you I have yet to see evidence that the nintendo wii makes people gay. I was just saying I remembered something there about wii being related to homosexuality

John 15:12-13
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends
(#47)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I own a Wii. - 01-12-2008, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethygod View Post
Uhhm I don't recall saying that I believed the subliminal message was true, and like you I have yet to see evidence that the nintendo wii makes people gay. I was just saying I remembered something there about wii being related to homosexuality
Yeah, I read your post kind of quickly and i misinterpreted it as you trying to redirect me to the other thread for reasons why the Wii is evil. Sorry about that.