X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

This is NOT a debate forum. Kindly shut up and accept God's Word as given.

Also please be advised that we take a dim view of those who derail thread topics. Unless you want to discuss retardeds or cripples of some kind, kindly take your hatespeech somewhere else.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Since you're a God-mocking atheist, what do you care what God thinks? You imagine yourself more clever than God, right?

Anyway, here's an applicable Scripture:

Listen up maggot; We do not tolerate hatespeech on this forum. We are Christians and we gather here to praise Jesus and glory in His Word. You are unsaved, uninvited and very unwelcome. One more outburst like that and you will be asked to leave.

I'm not atheist, because I find it difficult to believe anything. You see, I'm of the INTP personality type.
      [demonic links deleted]
      We INTPs find it difficult to place faith in anything that is not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I place myself somewhere in the middle of things. I don't know if god exists, I don't know that he doesn't exist. But I would like to know, in fact that's how I came here. I've visited many forums from many religions, similar to this in that respect.

If God did exist, how could I imagine myself more clever than he?

I apologize for any offensive activity I may have done, . Although, to be frank, it is very offensive to laugh (taking on your viewpoint here) at someone who must suffer eternally, in life and death, by no choice of his own, because his ancestors performed a crime against God that this man took no part in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ehal View Post

I apologize for any offensive activity I may have done, . Although, to be frank, it is very offensive to laugh (taking on your viewpoint here) at someone who must suffer eternally, in life and death, by no choice of his own, because his ancestors performed a crime against God that this man took no part in himself.
        How is it offensive if Jesus does it?

Psalm 2:4 "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision."

Proverbs 1:26 "I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me"
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Pastor Zeke, if I may....

ehal is indeed trying to derail the thread, for this is about God hating cripples, but I do feel a proper rebuke is warranted. This is not a debate forum, but I cannot let ignorance like what he spews go without correction.

ehal, you did not satisfy my question. I asked where is God all-compassionate. I did not ask if He is compassionate, I asked if he's all-compassionate, and there's a difference. Of course he is compassionate. But He is also vengeful. There is no Scripture that says God is just compassion. Clearly even though you've quoted these verses, you do not have adequate knowledge of God. Here are examples of God showing His not-so-compassionate side...

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Psalms 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
          13 The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
          If you would have read the whole Bible (not just the ones that you like) you can see that God is not all-compassionate. Indeed you do not want to get on the wrong side of the Lord. There are many, many more verses I could give you but I think these three will suffice. I believe you can see my point.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
            Let me frame this in more human terms. There is free will. We all choose our actions. Now let's say a man has been arrested for drunk driving 25 times. He gets out of jail. You know he is going to get behind the wheel drunk again, right? You know this...yet he also exercises free will and commits the crime yet again.

There is no conflict between free will and knowing like you say. Even if God knew beforehand what you were going to do, it's still up to you to choose.

Again multiple posts, I apologize.

I realize this is not a debate forum, and I am derailing this thread, again I apologize.

However I will say this; Theological Fatalism is a common argument, which you seem to not recognize. I suggest you read some philosophy, perhaps aristotle. Some logic would help as well, because these folks seem to be lacking in that area.

This will probably be my last post here, so peace

Comment

You know what Ehal? I like your style man, you think like I do, I may have gone about it the wrong way and my Brothers shown aggression in this post, but I will stick by my guns and believe what I believe. I do so because I have the choice to do so.

and these people are so stubborn in their ways it cant be changed.
              God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                How is it offensive if Jesus does it?
                Do you offend? Yes. Therefore it is offensive.

Ok this will be my last post, I promise

Comment

By the way, Pastor Zeke, I should mention the "INTP" he is talking about comes from the crazy theories of Carl Jung. Years ago I took the test on a lark and came out an "ESTJ". Not sure what it means, nor do I care to know, but I know I am pretty much the opposite of this guy here. From what I do remember, INTPs are total non-believing trouble-making types. They are unsociable, have their heads in the clouds, judge people, are lazy, think they're smarter than everyone else, believe in theories not in facts, and are just rebellious know-it-alls.

Psychological tests won't better you...only the Word of God(c) will. So I advise this boy to get out of that Myers-Briggs Satanism and learn some real Truth in the Bible!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by lowclassbranch View Post
                    You know what Ehal? I like your style man, you think like I do, I may have gone about it the wrong way and my Brothers shown aggression in this post, but I will stick by my guns and believe what I believe. I do so because I have the choice to do so.

God never changes. Why should our Faith in Him?

Do you offend? Yes. Therefore it is offensive.

Ok this will be my last post, I promise
                    If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that from a God-mocking heathen I'd be a wealthy man. He'll be back.

By the way, Pastor Zeke, I should mention the "INTP" he is talking about comes from the crazy theories of Carl Jung. Years ago I took the test on a lark and came out an "ESTJ". Not sure what it means, nor do I care to know, but I know I am pretty much the opposite of this guy here. From what I do remember, INTPs are total non-believing trouble-making types. They are unsociable, have their heads in the clouds, judge people, are lazy, think they're smarter than everyone else, believe in theories not in facts, and are just rebellious know-it-alls.

Psychological tests won't better you...only the Word of God© will. So I advise this boy to get out of that Myers-Briggs Satanism and learn some real Truth in the Bible!
                    Sounds like big jewery's behind it.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Psychological tests won't better you...only the Word of God© will. So I advise this boy to get out of that Myers-Briggs Satanism and learn some real Truth in the Bible!
                      Whoa, you actually know about this stuff? Cool. Yeah, there are a lot of cool things about being an INTP, and a lot of bad things. Yeah, I guess we're lazy, but we can't help it. We're "cursed" (as you might put it) with a lack of motivation. We're unsociable, but only because our minds cannot comprehend the value of being social (for the most part). We value knowledge above all else, so we are constantly trying to find the truth. And of course we believe in facts, as long as they are 100% proven facts. It can be difficult being an INTP though, as it is hard to find a suitable job and keep one, repetition of boring tasks can nearly make you go crazy (my current job as a cashier is pretty close to hitting that mark).

But really, I don't like to think I'm better, or smarter, than anyone else.

Originally posted by lowclassbranch

If you don't mind, could I get your email? I can't PM anyone.

Peace

Comment

Whoa, you actually know about this stuff? Cool. Yeah, there are a lot of cool things about being an INTP, and a lot of bad things. Yeah, I guess we're lazy, but we can't help it. We're "cursed" (as you might put it) with a lack of motivation. We're unsociable, but only because our minds cannot comprehend the value of being social (for the most part). We value knowledge above all else, so we are constantly trying to find the truth. And of course we believe in facts, as long as they are 100% proven facts. It can be difficult being an INTP though, as it is hard to find a suitable job and keep one, repetition of boring tasks can nearly make you go crazy (my current job as a cashier is pretty close to hitting that mark).

But really, I don't like to think I'm better, or smarter, than anyone else.

Peace
                        See? I told you he'd be back.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Pastor Zeke is right...you couldn't let that be your last post! He'd be a very rich man! So much for your so-called "promise".

Yes I know of that Myers-Briggs Satanism. I unwittingly took a test years ago without realizing what it is. I do remember INTPs being the total trash they are, like you display. I remember ESTJs being the best types of people imaginable....Open, extraverted, sociable, down-to-earth, practical, rational, intelligent, discerning, organized, neat, and ambitious. Even though I believe personality types are Jewish atheist propoganda, they at least get it right in describing your low-life personality to a T (and my perfect personality as well).

Comment

Pastor Zeke is right...you couldn't let that be your last post! He'd be a very rich man! So much for your so-called "promise".

Yes I know of that Myers-Briggs Satanism. I unwittingly took a test years ago without realizing what it is. I do remember INTPs being the total trash they are, like you display. I remember ESTJs being the best types of people imaginable....Open, extraverted, sociable, down-to-earth, practical, rational, intelligent, discerning, organized, neat, and ambitious. Even though I believe personality types are Jewish atheist propoganda, they at least get it right in describing your low-life personality to a T (and my perfect personality as well).
                            How could you ever take a test and not know what its about? If your ever unsure about something research it first ahhhh honestly it is truly amusing to see how you people work. You know why you people are so god-damn interesting is because your an enigma, we cant quite work you out. The main reason being, how can they be so sure of themselves, and bloody hell that's a ridiculous post.
                            God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

Originally posted by lowclassbranch View Post
                              How could you ever take a test and not know what its about? If your ever unsure about something research it first ahhhh honestly it is truly amusing to see how you people work. You know why you people are so god-damn interesting is because your an enigma, we cant quite work you out. The main reason being, how can they be so sure of themselves, and bloody hell that's a ridiculous post.

It's called FAITH branch.

Comment

Oh I have faith, but I also have a free mind, you said you would clearly follow liar, believe all that he tells you to, thats not freedom thats a cult

I know you guys dislike me, but I only have an opinion, you control my content, but somehow I cant dispute yours. Funny that.

Comment

Working...
                                X