X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards!

Originally posted by mcjodice View Post
    sorry for posting the same thing twice. I originally both of the pictures in the post, but only one showed up. I tried again, but now only the other thing showed up. How do i delete posts. Sorry again!
    You don't, dear. You pray and consult scripture before posting.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by mcjodice View Post
      We need this show off the air!
      No need to apologise for posting that twice!

YiC
      AW
      2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

I think Doctor Who is a great series! Idiots like you don't realize how great it is in !

Comment

Originally posted by Beast666 View Post
          I think Doctor Who is a great series! Idiots like you don't realize how great it is in !
          Strike one.

Please make a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum telling us why you reject Jesus.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          sigpic

Comment

Is this really what you spend your time doing? Not only am I confused and alarmed by the incorrect information on Doctor Who but the responces to the original post as well. Christ ask us not to judge others “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"- Like 6:37 yet I see a lot of judging going on. Someone said that the actor who played the doctor we unworthy of Gods love because of their ancestry. Are any of us worthy or do we all sin “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”- John 8:7? If we spent less time talking about who God hates the most and more time talking about what God has done for us out of love then I truly think the world will be a better place. however as I write this I realize because my thoughts are different than most of yours I will be banned from the site before most people can see my post

Comment

Originally posted by Luke6:37 View Post
              Is this really what you spend your time doing? Not only am I confused and alarmed by the incorrect information on Doctor Who but the responces to the original post as well. Christ ask us not to judge others “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"- Like 6:37 yet I see a lot of judging going on. Someone said that the actor who played the doctor we unworthy of Gods love because of their ancestry. Are any of us worthy or do we all sin “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”- John 8:7? If we spent less time talking about who God hates the most and more time talking about what God has done for us out of love then I truly think the world will be a better place. however as I write this I realize because my thoughts are different than most of yours I will be banned from the site before most people can see my post
              Don't be so negative, friend! Your post will be preserved for all to see the errors of this foolish, atheistic logic! In the meantime, you are most welcome to introduce yourself HERE so we can greet you properly! You can read all kinds of helpful information on this thread for newcomers like yourself. If you’d like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural Support where we can see how wonderfully God said it first. Finally, your rights on our forum can be found HERE.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke6:37 View Post
                as I write this I realize because my thoughts are different than most of yours I will be banned from the site before most people can see my post
                have you considered seeing a professional about your paranoia?
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

LOL WUT doctor who is real religion is real the doctor would never save the racist, Sexist scum on this fourm o wait he would cus he's suppoused to be a nice guy all your points are invalid anyways -from a gay pokemon master & athiest
                  1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                  23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Redthepokemonmaster View Post
                    ...from a gay pokemon master & athiest
                    What sterling credentials, friend.

Please take the time to form cogent posts.

Proverbs 18:6 (1611 King James Bible)

A fooles lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
                    sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                      Explain his daughter then!
                      I agree. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsus There are a few things it could look like, but a tarsus would not resemble a shed or police call box.
                      You do know you're calling him an old creep who hangs around with children, right?

That did not involve sexual activity, it involved The Doctor getting his DNA spliced in a machine, which in turn generated another person.

Comment

Originally posted by atheistfool View Post
                        That did not involve sexual activity, it involved The Doctor getting his DNA spliced in a machine, which in turn generated another person.
                        That's called sex. In this case child rape.
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by atheistfool View Post
                          DNA is a myth perpetrated by scientists.. Job 38:4

Comment

Doctor Who? Evil? Really? Is their ANYTHING that ISN'T satanic/evil to you guys?
                            Rom.1:26-27
                            For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
                              Doctor Who? Evil? Really? Is their ANYTHING that ISN'T satanic/evil to you guys?
                              This:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                                Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards!

Introduction
                                On the surface Doctor Who appears to be a silly BBC TV series about a man who comes out of a closet over and over again, while eating horrible British food and defeating extremely powerful intergalactic aliens by boring them with smalltalk.

In reality however Doctor Who is designed to change innocent Christian children into "Whovians". A cult aimed at completely and utterly destroying their innocent souls.

The Doctor Who cult:

The Doctor
                                The main character in Doctor Who is "The Doctor". An illegal alien who refuses to pay taxes and makes sure no one knows his name to keep it that way. Actors who play the role of Doctor Who usually commit suicide after a few seasons so there have been a lot of different actors playing Doctor Who. The capacity of independent thought of the innocent children watching Doctor Who gets reduced to a retarded level, so they don't even notice the actor gets replaced over and over again. The producers of Doctor Who don't even bother to select actors with a similar look.

Several of the actors playing Doctor Who:

The Tardis
                                Doctor Who has his own personal closet called "The Tardis". He comes out of this several times every episode. Clearly a gay reference to pollute our innocent children into choosing the gay deathstyle. There is a special Wikia for the Tardis that has the following to say about sex: "sex could be practised between two or more individuals of the same gender, which rarely had any procreative implications at all". This is not even close to a proper Christian marriage! And duh! on the "rarely had any procreative implications". Even a retard knows that sex between individuals of the same gender can never result in children. Except for the poor retards that watch Doctor Who. They lost every connection to reality and believe that trashcans can fly.

The Tardis:

Flying trashcans:

The Companion
                                The Doctor always has a personal sex slave called "The Companion". A slutty concubine with a pea sized brain whose sole purpose is to watch in awe every time The Doctor saves the universe in an extremely unlikely way. Once a companion gets pregnant, usually from a gang bang involving multiple man, women and small farm animals, she gets dumped and a new companion takes her place.

A pregnant companion, The Doctor and another gang bang participant:

The Sonic Screwdriver
                                The sonic screwdriver is what you get if you combine a magic wand and a vibrator. A single device that allows the user to violate every Biblical law with the push of a single button. After the transformation from innocent Christian child to Godless slut has been completed by watching too many Doctor Who episodes, the slut celebrates by getting a sonic screwdriver tattoo on her naked body.

A slut and her sonic screwdriver tatoo:

Why we should avoid Doctor Who
                                Doctor Who attacks Christianity on many levels.
                                • His refusal to tithe violates Malachi 3:8-10.
                                • The Tardis promoting gay sex violates Leviticus 20:13.
                                • Sex before marriage violates 1 Corinthians 7:1-40.
                                • Time travel and the sonic screwdriver violate Exodus 22:18.

And the list goes on and on. Doctor Who has been around for 50 years and the creators of this horrible horrible abomination made sure every Biblical law got broken over and over again. Doctor Who is the worst imaginable role model for innocent Christian Children.
                                What? You're a friendly bunch! Is this really the thanks I get for saving your hides more times than you know? I don't know what you mean about the whole companion sex thing. I do have a wife, you know. I never have sex with my companions. Ever! That would be disgusting. I just take them on trips through the universe. I try to make them fun little excursions, but something always ends up rearing it's ugly head (or heads) and decides to try to do something nasty.

My screwdriver is neither a vibrator nor a magic wand; it just uses combinations of different high frequency audio waves to manipulate something. I use it to do really cool stuff like opening locks, overiding electronics, scanning things, and stunning nasty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X