X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-up ~ turning your girls into sluts? Pictures.

I have always been against to much make-up and to little clothes, but lately I have been seeing alot of it.

There are alot of young girls about 15-16 maybe younger that are wearing little clothes are dying their hair etc.

Satanic link removed

It is wrong.

People need to realize how natural and beautiful they are without make-up and no clothes. It is tempting for young men aswell and women need to COVER UP.

You should keep make-up away from your young children. It is the work of the devil.

Re: Make-up ~ turning your girls into sluts? Pictures.

Well, AP, I see the link you added has been removed.

hmmmmm.........I wonder why.

Could it be you tried to lure us True Christians(tm) to some site filled with vile smut, harlots, and other evil things?

I, for one, thank God for the vigilence of the Godly people running this forum. They watch and wait for Unsaved Trash to barge in and spread their evilness among those of us that wish to keep this forum in its purest form.

I do not predict a promising future for you here.
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
      Well, AP, I see the link you added has been removed.

hmmmmm.........I wonder why.

Could it be you tried to lure us True Christians™ to some site filled with vile smut, harlots, and other evil things?

I, for one, thank God for the vigilence of the Godly people running this forum. They watch and wait for Unsaved Trash to barge in and spread their evilness among those of us that wish to keep this forum in its purest form.

I do not predict a promising future for you here.
      I have no idea why is was removed as it was a smiple picture of 2 females that look like whores.

Thing is I know this site is a parody site so I'm not taking it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Pancakes View Post
        I have no idea why is was removed as it was a smiple picture of 2 females that look like whores.

Thing is I know this site is a divine revelation site so I'm not taking it seriously.
        You should take us seriously for that VERY reason. The flames of Eternal Torment await those who fail to heed the warnings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
        You were guided you here for a reason.
        I suspect that you are in need of Salvation.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I just that Jesus did not have to click on that link so see harlots. I see enough of that stuff by accident every day.
          Last edited by James Hutchins; 01-14-2010, 02:14 PM.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

So mature, the editted my post and then reported me. How cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Pancakes View Post
              So mature, the editted my post and then reported me. How cute.
              We are beset by children like you quite often. Satan sends you to test our resolve and our faith.

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

Exodus 23:1

The Lord knows of your slander my young friend. Repent or face His wrath in the hereafter.
              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

I, myself, am against the use of heavy, artificial makeup. There are no mention of beauty parlors, false eyelashes or hair extensions in The Bible™.

That is, unless you mean her:

2 Kings 9:30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.

And what immediately follows this tender scene? A group of eunuchs throw Jezebel from her tower, to be devoured by dogs. (I guess they didn't like the competition.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 Samuel 16:7 7But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with light make up myself. BUT the use of to much make up makes a woman look terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    I just that Jesus did not have to click on that link so see harlots. I see enough of that stuff by accident every day.
                    Jesus doesn't need to click on anything to see harlots.

Comment

Where I live there's lot's of girls who cover themselves with make up and harlot clothes, I am truly blessed by Our Lord because I found the only good woman in this forsaken country.

Why cant I live in America?why? It's the only path of salvation, as I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X