X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by bobicus View Post
    no thanks
    Bye then.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I view the confederacy as having a legitimate claim as a separate nation, so therefore I am authorized to own slaves if they are from the south, a neighboring nation. I am thinking that means I can purchase your daughter to be a prostitute. I realize that sends her strait to hell, but what do you care? what can we start the bidding at?

Comment

Originally posted by natedogbfd View Post
        I view the confederacy as having a legitimate claim as a separate nation, so therefore I am authorized to own slaves if they are from the south, a neighboring nation. I am thinking that means I can purchase your daughter to be a prostitute. I realize that sends her strait to hell, but what do you care? what can we start the bidding at?
        You are disgusting.

No True Christian man would ever sell his daughter to prostitution, for shame.
        The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by natedogbfd View Post
          you're a couple olives short of a martini, aren't ya boy??

And change your name....I am the only True "Nate" in these here parts.

Comment

I made an account here specialy for this post , i can give you like 5.000$ and 20 silver shackels for your sweet daughter . private message me please .

Comment

Originally posted by VDubVDub View Post
              I made an account here specialy for this post , i can give you like 5.000$ and 20 silver shackels for your sweet daughter . private message me please .
              To whom are you responding?
              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by VDubVDub View Post

That's not creepy at all.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinksDesign View Post
                  What a horrible thing to say. You should not stereotype!

Typical male.

Men and women were designed (by the Designer) to be different but equal.

Girls can have valid opinions about sociology more than men just like men are better at astronomy.

The Designer designed our brains so that when we bring up children they need a masculine and feminine influence balanced.

This is why it is fine for lesbian and gay couples to raise children as lesbians are psychologically half man half woman so two lesbians adds up to one whole man and one whole woman's influence.

Same for gays: they are psychologically half man half woman. Same equation.

More evidence the the Designer thought of everything.
                  It really is quite embarrassing for me to read nicely reasoned material from someone wearing such a lovely scarf and yet to see that everything you've said is false.

You mention this nebulous "designer" yet never give it a name. Have you never considered that no such "designer" exists? We are not the result of some architectural experiment left to meander through the gurgling swamp of "evolution" like apostate Israelites anandoned to death in Sinai.

The world was created using language:

PSALM 33
                  By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
                  7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
                  8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
                  9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
                  KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT

No "drawing board" no "development stage" no "manufacturing process" — God spake and it was done.

God described how to bring up children. There is no mention of brains. He also described homosexualists. They are to be killed.

No woman is psychologically "half man" nor any man "half woman" — you then move on to gender. Humans do not come is genders such characteristics belong to nouns and adjectives in the Romance languages. Humans are created in two sexes: male and (later on) female. Adam was perfect. He had no mother, no upbringing, no sodomite agenda rammed down his throat. He is not the product of any algorithm, there is no "equation" such as may be spouted by "rocket scientists" or "gender reassignment" charlatans.

Girls of any "gender" do not have valid opinions. Which means that you do not have valid opinions. God's Word as explained by one's husband (or other owner) is as far as it goes, in so far as that His Word is not obvious in its meaning. Have you spoken to The Pasroral Team about this. No you have not. It is only because they are a conduit for His Grace that you are able to post here at all, in the (probably forlorn) hope that you'll come to an understanding of The Truth and be delivered from the demons which so plague your thoughts and manipulate your every lustful desire.

Your "designer" is a mental image created in the likeness of a man (an architect or something) and as such is a type of idol. Additionally, the gifts you were created with you have debased to the level of gibberish; God explains:

EZEKIEL 16
                  17 - 19 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them. My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
                  30 - 32 How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman; In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire; But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
                  35 - 38 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them; Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness. And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
                  KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT

I hope that is helpful.

Comment

Human trafficking is illegal, dumbass. You'll get in jail for selling your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scandic View Post
                      Human trafficking is illegal, dumbass. You'll get in jail for selling your daughter.
                      Not if her parents consent and you marry her like I did!

Keep your ignorant unsaved opinions to yourself. You're just making yourself look stupid.
                      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                        This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
                        If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
                        And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
                        If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
                        Levi
                        Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker.
                        1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                        23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Fuq View Post
                          Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is.
                          Indeed. We have but one hope: Jesus Christ.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker.
                            Hi, Fug! I see you're an atheist.

Why do you reject God and His Laws? Don't you know that God will resurrect all nonbelievers and sinners at Judgment into immortal bodies, and then burn them alive forever in His Lake of Fire?

I don't want that to happen to you. Why do you choose that horror?
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Perhaps a True Christian™ woman can offer some perspective here.

You see, God doesn't care about our emotions, because He knows they are fleeting, responding to external events that are continually changing. Women have been created to bear children to the glory of God, and so He created us to be highly emotional in order to sense the needs of our little ones when they are so dependent and vulnerable. Sadly, because of our predisposition to emotional instability (I say this objectively) and desire to usurp command (ever hear of the woman Eve in the Garden of Eden?), it is only considerate for our fathers to find a fitting husband to care for his daughter. Brother Jones is doing the most responsible thing a father can do, he's looking out for the needs of his daughter as well as keeping in mind the economic responsibilities a man and head of the household naturally has.

As a woman, and as a mother of girls as well as boys, I can tell you that it is a fact girls are more emotionally unstable than boys and they require more correction with regards to minding their place. Now, you can complain and whine about girls not having a "place," but the fact is, the LORD has created each of us with His own design in mind. We are but the clay and He is the potter. A gal who knows her place in creation is a satisfied person. The good Brother Jones is only doing what a loving father does - help his daughter live a satisfied and happy life.

Wow justifying the sick actions of another conformist. You can sugar coat it all you want or try to use your good book to explain these actions, but in the end it is human trafficking and it is illegal. The south fought and lost the war so no slavery in the U.S.A. today.
                              1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                              23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Wow justifying the sick actions of another conformist. You can sugar coat it all you want or try to use your good book to explain these actions, but in the end it is human trafficking and it is illegal. The south fought and lost the war so no slavery in the U.S.A. today.
                                Now listen here my little Korean friend, we follow the word of the Bible. What’s this about traffic and war and the like?
                                Stop whining
                                (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
                                (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
                                (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
                                (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Working...
                                X