X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Theory: Which Faith Gives the Best Payout?

I have considered this for a long time and I have realized that Islam has the best payout.

In Christianity's heaven you get a mansion.

John 14:2 In My Fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

The streets are paved with gold and the walls of the city of heaven are encrusted in jewels.

Revelation 21:15-

In the Christian heaven people are resurrected into a chaste state where there will be no marriage or sex.

Jesus said to them, "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."

In the Islamic heaven, you get drunk all day and have sex with virginal women.

The righteous shall return to a blessed retreat: the gardens of Eden, whose gates shall open wide to receive them. Reclining there with bashful virgins for companions, they will call for abundant fruit and drink.
    Quran 38:51-2, Sad

You can marry virgins who I guess stay as virgins forever.

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amid gardens and fountains, arrayed in rick silks and fine brocade. Even thus; and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (virgins).
    Quran 44:51-54, "Smoke,"

You can bugger boys to your heart's content.

Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Youths (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry. Quran 52:24-25 "The Mountain"

More specifics on how great it will be. An outdoor scene where it's never hot or cold, yet you get to lay on a couch all day. You get neat silk and gold robes to wear too.

And will reward them for what they patiently endured [with] a garden [in Paradise] and silk [garments]. [They will be] reclining therein on adorned couches. They will not see therein any [burning] sun or [freezing] cold.
    And near above them are its shades, and its [fruit] to be picked will be lowered in compliance.
    And there will be circulated among them vessels of silver and cups having been [created] clear [as glass] Quran 76:11-19 "The Man"

And of course more boy buggery.

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls. Quran 76:11-19 "The Man"
    Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
    For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Maybe an eternity of fornication appeals to some, but it is irrelevant, as they will be cast into fire. I very much look forward to joining Christ in Heaven, cleaving to His bosom, gazing into His eyes, whispering sweet nothings into His ear, and telling Him how much I love Him.... for all eternity. I even intend to take up the lute, so I can sing Him praise songs.
      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

There are lots of wishy washy theological arguments. For example, it is claimed Hinduism is an old faith. Or, Islam is the fastest growing faith.

But, these are no match for the scientific conclusion shown to us by this Game Theory. The facts that show a superior return from investing one's life in True Christianity are simply above contradiction. It's a no contest deal.

As a Mayor, I am often asked for advice about what people should do with their private savings. I always say, invest in Pastor Zeke and Landover Baptist Church and you cannot go wrong.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I always say, invest in Pastor Zeke and Landover Baptist Church and you cannot go wrong.
          haven't heard anything more true
          Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
          Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

Joos? They die. Life on Earth is Hell for them
            Mooslimes, 72 virgins (right, like there is a virgin girl in in towelheadistan under the age of two who has not been raped by every family member and goat) and rivers of honey? Not a single steak, no bacon.l Sounds like Hell to me.
            Atheionics? Nothing now, nothing later. Like a glass of water but without the water.
            Christianity? Bliss in Heaven with Jesus.

Being a Christian is like having every turn passing 'Go' and collecting the blessing of Jesus and all all faiths and lack of faith is like spending your time in jail with no bunk mate.

Checkmate, sinner!
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
              Regardless of what happens in the 70 years on earth, 70 years, as a percentage of eternity is nothing, nil, zero, zilch.Limbo is a catholic concept and thus a lie. There is no Biblical evidence for “limbo”. Further, you have made an error of logic – you have assumed that . . . evangelical . . . believe . . . more blubberish.
              EVEN IF it were the case that there exists no biblical evidence for a Dogma of Catholicism IT would not matter for real true Christian Menschen !
              Since Catholicism is the only True Christianism anything that was decided in the Vatican is OK with our Lord Jesus Christ!
              Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Regens Kuechl View Post
                EVEN IF it were the case that there exists no biblical evidence for a Dogma of Catholicism IT would not matter for real true Christian Menschen !
                Since Catholicism is the only True Christianism anything that was decided in the Vatican is OK with our Lord Jesus Christ!

Thank you for making me laugh, sweetie.

Have you learned what a Bible is yet? Hint: It's a book completely ignored by the Catholic Church.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

One of my favorite threads that I wanted to revive. With Covid-19 and all the unsaved people dying it's a great chance score some death bed conversions and this seems like a terrific logical way to go about it.

I'm printing this out to give to doubters in hospitals.
                  Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                    I'm sure that most of you are familiar with Pascal's wager. It proves that atheism is a gamble not worth taking. If the atheist is right, then when he dies he's just dead, and the Christian doesn't fare any worse for being wrong. If the atheist is wrong, however, then he will pay for it by burning in Hell for eternity while the Christian receives eternal bliss in Heaven.

The situation can be summed up by the following chart, showing the payoffs of the two beliefs compared to the truth or falsehood of those beliefs.

.Christianity is TrueAtheism is True
                    ChristianHeaven (+∞)Dead (0)
                    AtheistHell (-∞)Dead (0)
                    As you can see, the atheist gains nothing by being right, and the Christian loses nothing by being wrong. You would have to be really bad at math to think there is any benefit to atheism.

Last Friday morning I was doing some street preaching in Raleigh just across Hillsborough Street from the NC State campus, and I brought up this topic. An atheist heckler in the crowd shouted at me, "What if the Muslims are right? Then you'll be in Hell with me!"

I said in response, "You don't know what you're talking about, friend. According to Islam, Christians like me are considered 'people of the book', so in the off chance that Islam is true, I will also go to their Heaven. I would be a Dhimmi, or a second class citizen, but that's better than the Muslim Hell, which is where unbelievers like you would be."

A tired objection that skeptics always raise to the Pascal's wager argument is that it only accounts for belief vs. unbelief, and is unhelpful in choosing among religions. So I expanded the payoff chart to account for Christianity, Atheism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Wicca.

Before I compiled the chart, I knew how it was going to turn out. Christianity is the only religion where salvation is based solely on faith. All other religions are either partially or completely works-based.

I counted any Heaven as infinite payout and any Hell as infinite punishment. I arbitrarily decided that Dhimmitude in the Muslim Heaven is half as good as being a first class citizen of Heaven, but any fraction of infinity could have been used without affecting the relative payout. I also arbitrarily chose +1/-1 as the values for being reincarnated into a better or worse life, respectively, but any positive/negative fininte numbers could have been used without affecting the relative payout.

.Christianity is TrueAtheism is TrueJudaism is TrueIslam is TrueHinduism is TrueBuddhism is TrueWicca is True
                    Christian, good personHeaven (+∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven, 2nd Class (+∞/2)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Christian, bad personHeaven (+∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Atheist, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Atheist, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Jew, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven, 2nd Class (+∞/2)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Jew, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Muslim, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven (+∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Muslim, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Hindu, perfect personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Moksha (+∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Hindu, goodHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated way up (+10)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Hindu, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated way down (-10)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Buddhist, perfect personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Nirvana (+∞)Summerland (+∞)
                    Buddhist, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated way up (+10)Summerland (+∞)
                    Buddhist, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated way down (-10)Reincarnated down (-1)
                    Wiccan, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                    Wiccan, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated way down (-10)
                    You should already be able to see that if you are a Christian who does good works, then the worst case scenario is that the atheists are right and you're just dead -- but then so is everybody else! But let's go into the details anyway.

Now we have an expanded version of Pascal's wager that will allow people to pick a belief based on the payout.

If Atheism is true, it doesn't matter what you believe or how you lived, because everyone gets the same outcome, so there's no point in picking this one.

If Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or Wicca are true, then what you believe doesn't matter, but how you lived does matter. Since you get the same payout whether or not you believe, there's no point in picking one of these either, but you might want to consider being a good person in case they are true.

Now we are left with the only two where your particular belief matters, Christianity and Islam. I'll draw a smaller payout chart to give a cleaner comparison.

.Christianity is TrueIslam is True
                    Christian, good personHeaven (+∞)Heaven, 2nd Class (+∞/2)
                    Christian, bad personHeaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)
                    Muslim, good personHell (-∞)Heaven (+∞)
                    Muslim, bad personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞)
                    If Christianity is true, then the Christian is rewarded no matter what, and the Muslim is punished no matter what. If Islam is true, then the good person is rewarded no matter what, and the bad person is punished no matter what, but the good Muslim receives a better reward than the good Christian.

The worst case scenario for a good Christian is Dhimmitude in the Muslim Heaven if Islam is true, but the worst case scenario for a good Muslim is Hell if Christianity is true. It's far better to be a good Christian and risk being a second class citizen in the Muslim Heaven than to be a Muslim and risk an eternity of torment in Hell.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                    You forgot to add Purgatory in your table of afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
                      KJV Scriptural support for the existence of purgatory, please.

(that should keep him busy for a while)

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        KJV Scriptural support for the existence of purgatory, please.

Here you can find a post were i prove that Purgatory is in the Bible.

Also, if this is not enough, here is a verse that we use to demonstrate misbelievers that Purgatory is a fact: (1 Corinthians 3:15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Also, since Catholicism is the legitimate successor of Judaism, we are supposed to keep Bible and tradition. I know that you wouldn't agre.

Now, my question to you is: When will you accept Jesus as your saviour? It seems that you should start attending a Catholic Church, since it seems that attending an internet forum won't help you, even if you know the whole Bible. I will pray for your conversion, even if it will happen on your deathbed thanks to our Lord Jesus (and not senility, despite what your religion claims).

Comment

Here you can find a post were i prove that Purgatory is in the Bible.

Also, if this is not enough, here is a verse that we use to demonstrate misbelievers that Purgatory is a fact: (1 Corinthians 3:15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Also, since Catholicism is the legitimate successor of Judaism, we are supposed to keep Bible and tradition. I know that you wouldn't agre.

Now, my question to you is: When will you accept Jesus as your saviour? It seems that you should start attending a Catholic Church, since it seems that attending an internet forum won't help you, even if you know the whole Bible. I will pray for your conversion, even if it will happen on your deathbed thanks to our Lord Jesus (and not senility, despite what your religion claims).
                          Your post supporting the existence of purgatory makes no sense.

A) the JesOS inbuilt Latin Clarification and Correction software roughly translates to 'I took him up into an exceeding high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and said to him: All these will give you if you fall down and worship me.'

So nothing about purgatory.

2: The Bible(KJV1611) was originally written in English so I'm guessing translating it into Latin must have caused the confusion. THAT is why you need to use the actual Bible(KJV1611) and not any of the wrong ones.

Finally: Christianity is the successor to Jewery, not Catholicism.

You have a lot to learn about religion young man.

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

There is no biblical basis in support of Purgatory. It's something that a Pope made up.

Greetings Landoverian Baptists.

After doing some research i found the undeaniable proof that Purgatory is in the Bible. Here is the verse that proves it.

(Matthew 4:8) Iterum assumpsit eum diabolus in montem excelsum valde : et ostendit ei omnia regna mundi, et gloriam eorum, et dixit ei : Haec omnia tibi dabo, si cadens adoraveris me.

The mount is clearly none than Purgatory, this means another crushing victory for the true Church of God.

To repeat what has already been stated by others like Basilissa and Dr Laurence Niles, the scripture says "mount" which means literally a mountain. So Jesus was brought up to a high mountain. That's it. No references to purgatory.
                            Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

While we are at here, i decide to make one with the Christian faiths

.Catholicism is TrueOrthodoxy is TrueProtestantism is TrueMormonism is True
                              Catholic, good personHeaven (+∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Hell (-∞)Terrestrial Kingdom (+∞)
                              Catholic, bad personPurgatory (+ the same number of years that he lived)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Hell (-∞)Telestial Kingdom (-∞)
                              Orthodox, good personHell (-∞)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Terrestrial Kingdom (+∞)
                              Orthodox, bad personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Hell (-∞)Telestial Kingdom (-∞)
                              Protestant, good personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Heaven (+∞)Terrestrial Kingdom (+∞)
                              Protestant, bad personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Heaven (+∞)Telestial Kingdom (-∞)
                              Mormon, good personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Hell (-∞)Celestial Kingdom (+∞)
                              Mormon, bad personHell (-∞)Hell (-∞) (unless someone prays for him)Hell (-∞)Terrestrial Kingdom (+∞)
                              It is pretty clear which faith gives the best Payout: Catholicism. Since it gives Catholics a second chance of reedeming in the afterlife while the heretics ends up in Hell forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X