Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page Why war on Christmass?
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

superfly999 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Once again: If you're gonna state something as truth, then provide a source. (Your own say-so doesn't count around here.)
We give our sources, so why can't you?
....you havent given us ONE source yet besides a verse from a bible written by a MAN thousands of years ago.

thats NOT a source.

historychannel.com

search jesus birthday, and im sure you can dig something up yourself. i for one am a Sloth, and am too lazy to find the source myself.
(#22)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly999 View Post
....you havent given us ONE source yet besides a verse from a bible written by a MAN thousands of years ago.

thats NOT a source.
The Bible is a source, you complete idiot. Even historians use it on occasion.
(And even if it wasn't used such - it's not up to YOU to deicde what a source is.)
And written by man? Just who wrote your sources eh?
Don't be such a blind tool of satan.

Chick tracts are another source we use frequently - I suggest you read this one, might clear up some confusion you seem to have regarding the Word of God:
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0031/0031_01.asp

PS. The Bible (KJV1611) WAS written by God, using humans scribes as we use computers to write.

Quote:
search jesus birthday, and im sure you can dig something up yourself. i for one am a Sloth, and am too lazy to find the source myself.
So what you're saying is that you don't actually have a source.
My suggestion to you then is to stay silent on this until you have one.
Lazy people who don't contribute won't last long here.
Better shape up or out you'll go.

God Bless.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

superfly999 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
The Bible is a source, you complete idiot. Even historians use it on occasion.
(And even if it wasn't - it's not up to YOU to deicde what a source is.)
And written by man? Just who wrote your sources eh?
Don't be such a blind tool of satan.

Chick tracts are another source we use frequently - I suggest you read this one, might clear up some confusion you seem to have regarding the Word of God:
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0031/0031_01.asp

PS. The Bible (KJV1611) WAS written by God, using humans scribes as we use computers to write.

So what you're saying is that you don't actually have a source.
My suggestion to you then is to stay silent on this until you have one.
Lazy people who don't contribute won't last long here.
Better shape up or out you'll go.

God Bless.
yeah...you use an internet site as another source with no solid confirmations on it. what makes you think that the bible is even a solid source? you werent there when jesus walked on water were you? so yeah, the bible IS NOT a valid source. and as far as you comparing god using human scribes to write the bible as us using computer to write essays, WOW! thats the most sci-fi sounding crap ive ever heard. and yes...historians use the bible as a source HISTORICALLY, not BIBLICALLY you crazy little man!
(#24)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
yeah...you use an internet site as another source with no solid confirmations on it.
Such as historychannel.com you mean?

Quote:
what makes you think that the bible is even a solid source?
What makes you think yours are?

Quote:
you werent there when jesus walked on water were you?
And I suppose you were with all those scientists you love so much.. when they 'researched' and everyting, now were you?
You were at the digs when every and all archeologist you believe in, claims to have excavated bones and what not?

And I suppose you also were on earth millions of years ago (not that earth actually existed back then) so you actually know evilution is true?
Don't be such a stupid hypocrite.

Do you deny the holocaust since you weren't there to see it, too?
And do you deny the existance of Alexander the Great? (There is less contemporary sources about him, than there is about Jesus.)

Quote:
so yeah, the bible IS NOT a valid source. and as far as you comparing god using human scribes to write the bible as us using computer to write essays, WOW! thats the most sci-fi sounding crap ive ever heard. and yes...historians use the bible as a source HISTORICALLY, not BIBLICALLY you crazy little man!
See above, fool.
I'm not even going to argue this with you -
Give authentic sources (ie Superman comics won't do) as we do, or you can just stay silen.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#25)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

nedphillips is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Such as historychannel.com you mean?

What makes you think yours are?

And I suppose you were with all those scientists you love so much.. when they 'researched' and everyting, now were you?
You were at the digs when every and all archeologist you believe in, claims to have excavated bones and what not?

And I suppose you also were on earth millions of years ago (not that earth actually existed back then) so you actually know evilution is true?
Don't be such a stupid hypocrite.

Do you deny the holocaust since you weren't there to see it, too?
And do you deny the existance of Alexander the Great? (There is less contemporary sources about him, than there is about Jesus.)

See above, fool.
I'm not even going to argue this with you -
Give authentic sources (ie Superman comics won't do) as we do, or you can just stay silen.
historychannel.com provides sources with macro-sources. them being the source, then the source where they got it from a study, and how long they studied it and WHO studied it.

and no, i wasnt with the scientists when they researched everything...but their research provides data and information and VALID sources to be looked in upon and studied yourself. unlike the bible which you believe in with blind faith. your reasons why you believe in god are so you wont burn in hell, because obviously thats all of yalls only comeback. DONT BELIEVE?? YOULL BURN! thats whats been said over and over.

and yes...the earth existed over a milliion years ago, carbon databasing proves that on fossils you idiot. im not being a hypocrite at all.

and no, i dont deny the holocaust...because it happened. almost 70 years ago. theres news reels of it on youtube, theres diaries about the holocaust about jews in the camps, the main one being the diary of anne frank. and alexander the great DID exist...i dont know where you get the idea that theres less contemporary sources on him then jesus...alexander the great was known among philosophers, and he himself was one too, so he recorded his philosophys himself just as plato, socrates, and aristotle did. so yeah...once again, according to archeological findings, alexander the great did exist. ive never once claimed that jesus didnt exist, even though there are arguments that he didnt. however, archeologists possibly couldve uncovered christs family tomb...and if this can be proven 100%, even though it pretty much is, it'll be the biggest discovery in the history of the world.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/0...ry=archaeology

didnt like the fact i wasnt providing sources? theres just a BIT of the story. if you really want to learn more, which i doubt you do because your ignorant, then may i suggest watching the film they made. in this case, jesus WILL save the blind if you watch this film and accept that he DID exist, but wasnt the son of god.
(#26)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedphillips View Post
historychannel.com provides sources with macro-sources. them being the source, then the source where they got it from a study, and how long they studied it and WHO studied it.
Well, ALL sources begin somewhere...
But the less direct the source, usually the more inaccurate it is.
The Bible builds on eye-witness account.

Eye-witnesses are more reliable than a source that takes from a source that takes from a source.. (and so on)

Quote:
and no, i wasnt with the scientists when they researched everything...but their research provides data and information and VALID sources to be looked in upon and studied yourself.
You don't know if they are valid:
You simply think so because scientists stated it so.
You BELIEVE them.

Quote:
unlike the bible which you believe in with blind faith.
See above.

Quote:
your reasons why you believe in god are so you wont burn in hell, because obviously thats all of yalls only comeback.
Do you always make assumptions and speak in blind faith?
I can see why you are wrong so much then.

Quote:
and yes...the earth existed over a milliion years ago, carbon databasing proves that on fossils you idiot. im not being a hypocrite at all.
So how do you know carbon dating is accurate? You don't. Can't.
So yeah.. still a hypocrite. You BELIEVE it's accurate, it must be you think, because after all -
A scientist (your 'high priests') claim it is.

Quote:
and no, i dont deny the holocaust...because it happened. almost 70 years ago.
ALL of it builds on eyewitness-accounts, same as the Bible.
That's the very point, nitwit.

YOU PICK WHAT TO BELIEVE!
SO YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT YOU DESPERATELY DON'T WANT TO BE TRUE. (THE BIBLE)

Quote:
theres news reels of it on youtube, theres diaries about the holocaust about jews in the camps, the main one being the diary of anne frank. and alexander the great DID exist..
See above.

Quote:
i dont know where you get the idea that theres less contemporary sources on him then jesus...
Because that's how it is.
And it's still all eye-witness account or even only hearsay.
But you don't reject THESE eye-witness accounts, only those of Jesus.

Uh-huh.. A few coffins with names on them. Great proof that.
And I mean, Jesus, Mary etc.. Those names weren't in those days in that region, as say - John and Sarah is to us.

Not very uncommon names at the time, so I'd more surprised if you couldn't find any coffins with those names on whatsoever.
Really, if you consider that proof - you must be a complete idiot.

Quote:
didnt like the fact i wasnt providing sources? theres just a BIT of the story. if you really want to learn more, which i doubt you do because your ignorant, then may i suggest watching the film they made. in this case, jesus WILL save the blind if you watch this film and accept that he DID exist, but wasnt the son of god.
So NOW you accept Jesus existance? But ONLY if He was a man, and not God?
This is pathetic! You'll believe anything, no matter how stupid, as long as it doesn't state that Jesus is God.

(#27)
Old

holymaster019 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Well, ALL sources begin somewhere...
But the less direct the source, usually the more inaccurate it is.
The Bible builds on eye-witness account.

Eye-witnesses are more reliable than a source that takes from a source that takes from a source.. (and so on)

You don't know if they are valid:
You simply think so because scientists stated it so.
You BELIEVE them.

See above.

Do you always make assumptions and speak in blind faith?
I can see why you are wrong so much then.

So how do you know carbon dating is accurate? You don't. Can't.
So yeah.. still a hypocrite. You BELIEVE it's accurate, it must be you think, because after all -
A scientist (your 'high priests') claim it is.

ALL of it builds on eyewitness-accounts, same as the Bible.
That's the very point, nitwit.

YOU PICK WHAT TO BELIEVE!
SO YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT YOU DESPERATELY DON'T WANT TO BE TRUE. (THE BIBLE)

See above.

Because that's how it is.
And it's still all eye-witness account or even only hearsay.
But you don't reject THESE eye-witness accounts, only those of Jesus.

Uh-huh.. A few coffins with names on them. Great proof that.
And I mean, Jesus, Mary etc.. Those names weren't in those days in that region, as say - John and Sarah is to us.

Not very uncommon names at the time, so I'd more surprised if you couldn't find any coffins with those names on whatsoever.
Really, if you consider that proof - you must be a complete idiot.

So NOW you accept Jesus existance? But ONLY if He was a man, and not God?
This is pathetic! You'll believe anything, no matter how stupid, as long as it doesn't state that Jesus is God.

yeah...eye witness accounts two thousand years ago, and for the old testament, even more thousands of years ago. not credible AT ALL!

...and as far as the holocaust...theres pictures proving that. not an eye witness account from a thousand years ago saying he saw jesus walk on water. if he had a picture of it or a film on it, then yeah, itd be believeable.

and as for your argument on the tomb with names like jesus and mary...that proves my point exactly on how you refuse to watch the film and learn more about it.

http://www.jesusfamilytomb.com/movie_overview.html

theres the official site for it. i doubt youll educate yourself in it, but hopefully theres a desire for knowledge burning in your empty chest.
(#28)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymaster019 View Post
yeah...eye witness accounts two thousand years ago, and for the old testament, even more thousands of years ago. not credible AT ALL!
Do remind me when Alexander the Great lived again?
You keep contradicting yourself..

Quote:
...and as far as the holocaust...theres pictures proving that. not an eye witness account from a thousand years ago saying he saw jesus walk on water. if he had a picture of it or a film on it, then yeah, itd be believeable.
You'd believe someone claiming he has 2000years old video?
Call that believeable? Not very smart eh?

As for pictures..
They're quite easy to fake and has to be put in context if one is to know WHAT one is looking at.
So that's not conclusive proof.

Quote:
and as for your argument on the tomb with names like jesus and mary...that proves my point exactly on how you refuse to watch the film and learn more about it.

http://www.jesusfamilytomb.com/movie_overview.html

theres the official site for it. i doubt youll educate yourself in it, but hopefully theres a desire for knowledge burning in your empty chest.
I've already seen this when it was on the news, friend.
It's old, and this sure isn't the first time someone claims to have found Jesus grave either..
And all they have is named coffins. That's it.. No proof whatsoever.

(#29)
Old

holymaster019 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Do remind me when Alexander the Great lived again?
You keep contradicting yourself..

You'd believe someone claiming he has 2000years old video?
Call that believeable? Not very smart eh?

As for pictures..
They're quite easy to fake and has to be put in context if one is to know WHAT one is looking at.
So that's not conclusive proof.

I've already seen this when it was on the news, friend.
It's old, and this sure isn't the first time someone claims to have found Jesus grave either..
And all they have is named coffins. That's it.. No proof whatsoever.

too bad the movie wasnt shown on the news, but on the discovery channel. all you saw on the news is that a documentary would be showing that night that could rock the foundations of the world. thats it. please stop acting like you know what that film is about because you dont.

and i never said id believe a person who claims he had a camera 2000 years ago...because a camera didnt exist. so yeah...thats dumb for you to even say that. thank you for proving how educated you really are.

and how did i contradict myself with alexander the great? stop talking about him, we're talking about jesus right now, not a greek warrior. and youre so true about pictures. they can be fake...just like the mario galaxy pictures on the other thread jim thurmond posted. thank you for proving THAT point too. however, pictures of jews starving in a camp arent photoshopped man. so really, youre either saying that YOU deny the holocaust, and think that its an overstatement when its said that 6 million jews lost their lives in camps. yeah, it could be a false statistic, but still, its pretty dang close considering how many missing people never showed up and considering the AMOUNT of camps were established during hitler's reign.

im waiting for your rebuttal friend.
(#30)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
yeah...you use an internet site as another source with no solid confirmations on it.
I'm sorry, but it's a bit difficult for us to hyperlink to things that aren't internet sites.
Quote:
thats the most sci-fi sounding crap ive ever heard. and yes...historians use the bible as a source HISTORICALLY, not BIBLICALLY you crazy little man!
How are we meant to use the Bible unBiblically?
Quote:
and how did i contradict myself with alexander the great? stop talking about him, we're talking about jesus right now, not a greek warrior.
Is "stop talking" your way of admitting you're losing the argument? Do you believe that a man named Alexander the Great existed or don't you?

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash

JudasReborn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 02:57 PM

I've got a book. Not the Bible.
It was dictated by God using human scribes.
And it God told me it is correct.
And this book, it says you people are
wrong. Completely wrong. It makes
clear how the Bible is a holy book, which
must be correctly interpreted, but
can only be correctly read by smart
people. The proof of this are the many
contradictions. These are not 'heretic'
traps, as you call them. God is perfect.
He made everything.
Read the book. It's called 'The knowledge book'.
Unlike the Bible, it is straightforward in it's
message, thus to avoid any more
confusion.

For your information, I did not betray Jesus. He requested it. Jesus said to me once: "Tolerance is everything. Remember this." To stop all this confusion, Jesus is NOT the son of God. He himself never EVER said this. He was just simply a very smart man. Live with it. "Women stand above men," as quoted by Jesus when he spoke to me in private, "because God gave them the power to give life."
(#32)
Old
Senior Usher
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasReborn View Post
I've got a book. Not the Bible. It was dictated by God using human scribes. And it God told me it is correct.
And this book, it says you people are wrong. Completely wrong. It makes
clear how the Bible is a holy book, which must be correctly interpreted, but
can only be correctly read by smart people. The proof of this are the many
contradictions. These are not 'heretic' traps, as you call them. God is perfect.
He made everything. Read the book. It's called 'The knowledge book'.
Unlike the Bible, it is straightforward in it's message, thus to avoid any more confusion.
Friend, it sounds to me as though Satan has been speaking to you. Do not be deceived.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#33)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
too bad the movie wasnt shown on the news, but on the discovery channel.
Not the movie, fool.
The "discovery" itself was shown on the news.
That oughta be as good, better even, as it hadn't been spun yet.
Several scholars at the site said, almost immediately, that it was most likely NOT Jesus grave:
Just a grave as any other.

The only one who really claims that it MUST be Jesus grave (which it of course isn't) is a movie producer..

Quote:
and i never said id believe a person who claims he had a camera 2000 years ago...because a camera didnt exist. so yeah...thats dumb for you to even say that. thank you for proving how educated you really are.
No, that's actually EXACTLY what you said..!
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
not an eye witness account from a thousand years ago saying he saw jesus walk on water. if he had a picture of it or a film on it, then yeah, itd be believeable.
Quote:
and how did i contradict myself with alexander the great?
This is how you contradicted yourself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
You claimed the eye-witness accounts of the Bible are unreliable due to their age. (about 2000 for the NT, and even more for the OT)

You do not doubt the eyewitness-accounts of Alexander the Great however. BUT ALEXANDER LIVED 356BC - 323BC!
Hello? That is well BEFORE the new testament, infact it is more than 300years before Jesus was born on this earth!

THAT's how you are a complete - 100% no cut - HYPOCRITE!

Quote:
stop talking about him, we're talking about jesus right now, not a greek warrior.
Then why do you not mind us talking about starwing jews?
Because you know you just made a fool out of yourself.. that's why.

Quote:
however, pictures of jews starving in a camp arent photoshopped man. so really, youre either saying that YOU deny the holocaust, and think that its an overstatement when its said that 6 million jews lost their lives in camps.
I'm saying exactly what I'm saying, because unlike you:
I'm not in the habit of twisting the meaning of plain words.

And what I'm saying is: Pictures can be faked.
And that it's not the pictures that prove the holocaust, but the EYE-WITNESS ACCOUNTS.

Quote:
yeah, it could be a false statistic, but still, its pretty dang close considering how many missing people never showed up and considering the AMOUNT of camps were established during hitler's reign.

im waiting for your rebuttal friend.
You do know there was a war on, right?
And you do know that people go missing during.. uhm, war?
As for camps, no. All that remains is buildings that could have been used for many different purposes.

The real evidence of the holocaust are those who were there to see it, the EYE-WITNESSES.
You accept their eye-witness accounts, you accept the eye-witness accounts of Alexander..
AND YET YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE EYE-WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF JESUS.
And that's how you are a hypocrite.

And why do you refuse to accept those eyewitness accounts?
Because you've made up your mind that Jesus doesn't exist, or isn't God, already!
That's ALL there is to it. You don't reject Jesus Christ out of "reason" or "logic" or some such:
You reject Him out of your own personal non-reasonable, non-logical belief!

(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Friend, it sounds to me as though Satan has been speaking to you. Do not be deceived.
If satan says things to me like "love one another", "be a kind and hlepful person", "don't kill other people", "tolerate each other's diffirences" and
"believe in God", than I'd be happy to join him. But I do not even
believe in the existance of Satan, so what's the point?

For your information, I did not betray Jesus. He requested it. Jesus said to me once: "Tolerance is everything. Remember this." To stop all this confusion, Jesus is NOT the son of God. He himself never EVER said this. He was just simply a very smart man. Live with it. "Women stand above men," as quoted by Jesus when he spoke to me in private, "because God gave them the power to give life."
(#35)
Old
Senior Usher
A very nice young man
True Christian™

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
If satan says things to me like "love one another", "be a kind and hlepful person", "don't kill other people", "tolerate each other's diffirences" and
"believe in God", than I'd be happy to join him. But I do not even
believe in the existance of Satan, so what's the point?
Well, there you have it: you'd choose Satan's message over God. Anything you say from now on is invalid, Satanist.

(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:35 PM

I say 'would' not 'do'. And Satan refuses to say
these things, so good friend, I am no Satanist.
Your lunatic counter-arguements don't convince me.
Lol, kan't you people see it? Under this so called
'truth' of yours, you're just a bunch of republikan,
intolerant, naive, mormons.

(#37)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
And Satan refuses to say these things
I challenge you to back this nonsense up with scripture.
Satan will say almost whatever to ensnare you and lead you to eternal damnation.

(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 04:00 PM

How can Satan lead you to damnation if he says to do
good things? So you're saying Satan could say the EXACT same as
God, and if you follow that, you go to hell?
Ohhhh, the logic...

P.S. lol, good one. -> You're one too though.

(#39)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
How can Satan lead you to damnation if he says to do
good things?
And just what exactly is a good thing?
That is not for us humans to know, and that's why you need the Bible to tell you what's good and evil.

Without God, one can NEVER be good. (Psalm 14:1)

Quote:
So you're saying Satan could say the EXACT same as
God, and if you follow that, you go to hell?
Ohhhh, the logic...
Of course not, fool!
Satan CAN'T say exactly the same things as God, but almost the same however, yes.
Satan created Islam for instance, and they sure believe in "God" (although a false one) exactly like you.

Cause the things you CLAIM God says to you - simply isn't what God says.
Thus, it's satan (or you yourself) talking. So the flawed logic here is yours...

(#40)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why war on Christmass? - 12-04-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
yes...we're arguing with Him, and YOU! and seriously, REPEL his argument. tell us we're wrong that christmas day isnt the real day of his birth. if you knew ANYTHING, jesus' real birth was around halloween actually, and i can just IMAGINE what you guys think of halloween.
YOU ARE WRONG!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!