• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI

God HATES Sushi,
    it says it in the bible
    Proverbs 12:27
    the chinks eat 2,000 pounds of Sushi every day. that is enough to ensure eternal damnation without the possibility of forgiveness. of course, only our Almighty Holy Sweet Loving Christ may cast judgement upon the wicked however I know my Bible and it is pretty clear about sin and damnation.

Revelation 21:8
    Matthew 25:41-47
    Deuteronomy 28:47-48

Romans 11:33
    Jeremiah 32:17
    Mark 9:43
    And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell,[a] to the unquenchable fire.

Re: yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI

There's no explanation for what the orientals eat.

They'll eat raw fish because they're too lazy to cook food. They'll even let creepy crawly bugs climb up onto their sushi and they'll eat it because they're too lazy to brush them off.

Yet another reason those orientals need the Word of Christ.

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
    Hebrews 6:12
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert_Greene View Post
      God HATES Sushi,
      it says it in the bible
      the chinks eat 2,000 pounds of Sushi every day. that is enough to ensure eternal damnation without the possibility of forgiveness. of course, only our Almighty Holy Sweet Loving Christ may cast judgement upon the wicked however I know my Bible and it is pretty clear about sin and damnation.

Revelation 21:8
      Matthew 25:41-47
      Deuteronomy 28:47-48

Jesus says this in the Holy Bible.

Acts 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

This demonstrates that you don't know His Word as well as your hateful soul believes. If Jesus Christ can forgive the slants and slopes, why can't you?

Read His Word, son.

In Christ
      Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Leviticus 11:20-23

Cooked Locust Sushi is OK.

Praise GOD!
        And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell,[a] to the unquenchable fire.

Comment

God HATES Sushi,
          it says it in the bible
          Thank you! When Jesus fed the multitudes, is was a barbeque, not a sushi-fest.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
            Jesus says this in the Holy Bible.

Acts 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

This demonstrates that you don't know His Word as well as your hateful soul believes. If Jesus Christ can forgive the slants and slopes, why can't you?

Read His Word, son.

In Christ
            of course! however If they turn their heart to Christ yet don't stop eating Sushi, I pray for their soles.

My heart is not hateful it is full of Christs love however I have no pitty for Godless scum that Sin and refuse to accept the one true God and worship false idols.

Praise GOD!

Comment

of course! however If they turn their heart to Christ yet don't stop eating Sushi, I pray for their soles.
              Why? It is not possible for a real Christian to sin.

1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

Here's a free link to His Word. Read it. Learn it. Live it.

In Christ
              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                Why? It is not possible for a real Christian to sin.

1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

Here's a free link to His Word. Read it. Learn it. Live it.

In Christ
                Thank you Brother Harold.

Praise GOD!

Comment

I haven't eaten sushi since March 1972. It is a sick and perverted lifestyle.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    I haven't eaten sushi since March 1972. It is a sick and perverted lifestyle.
                    REVOLTING!

My Church group Soldiers of Mercy go to Asia to try and save them but it really is a lost cause.

Comment

Don't even get me started. I spend about 1/3 of my time over in chinkland, trying to bring the Good News about Christ Jesus to all the slants. You wouldn't believe the unholy garbage they eat over there!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I wont even post pictures or videos of the abomination of the Chink custom of eating dead babies.
                        YES ITS TRUE! Just google it. Pure barbarism. unHoly atrocity.
                        Satan him self laughs with delight.

Pastor E., I also go with my church group to try and save Gaysia however it seems like a lost cause. do you think they can be saved? can such a massive miracle truly happen?

Praise him who is Holiest!
                        Praise Jesus!

Comment

At least this fish they cooked but the slant eyed hell bound fools couldnt even get that right as they eat the fish, WHILE IT IS STILL ALIVE!

Comment

if you're going to make racist comments at least make them remotely believable.

i think that you white people are just weak. raw food is delicious, and no asian culture eats dead children.
                            Rom.1:26-27
                            For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by gaygirl View Post
                              and no asian culture eats dead children.
                              THEY EAT THEM ALIVE?!?!?!?!
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                              X