Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page My thoughts.
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#21)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

xtort is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 01:58 AM

Nihilism

The only belief structure that makes any sense at all.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy sodomite

Hairy Homer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hairy Homer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
There's a high likelihood that's debatable. Let's see what he's said so far...

And my favorite;

How can something "probably" not be original? Either you thought about it (original) or it was acquired by another source (unoriginal). I'm not sure if the elevator goes all the way to the top if you know what I mean.
Even Homer nods and so does Deaner.

Something can very easily "Probably not be original".

I'll give you some examples:

You see, I just thought to myself that the True Christians were becoming more silly all the time. And it occured to me that many others may have thought the same thing -- so therefore it was "probably not original".

And yes it turns out that I'm right. Many others are thinking the same! That instead of the serious and intelligent argument one use to get from some folk it is now just a lot of pseuds playing one upmanship -- "look at me aren't I clever".
(#23)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtort View Post
Nihilism

The only belief structure that makes any sense at all.
Since you find no value in your life, please be sure to leave all your worldly assets to Landover Baptist Church before committing suicide.

Thank you.
(#24)
Old

Hairy Homer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hairy Homer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Usually one puts quotation marks (that's what they're called, not "inverted commas") around someone else's work. So, I will assume you actually quoted someone else's work, which you did not credit.

Plagiarism is stealing. Stealing is a sin.

But your sources are so easy to mock. Have you even read any of the philosophy you mangle, or do you just worship your cartoons?

We don't state a philosophy. We believe God's Word.

You steal other people's ideas and pass them off as your own in loquacious diatribes, which you may or may not have actually written.

Admittedly, I don't watch cartoons. If I were a preadolescent, I might. However, before trying to address the grownups, I'd probably do a little homework and find real sources, not cartoons and Swedish bands.

Or rudeness, as Sister BTB has pointed out.

If you are not with God, you are against God. You reject His Word, His Sacrifice, and His Love.

Luke 11:23
He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

This explains your reliance upon cartoons for information. You have poor reading comprehension.

Kindly re-read the banner at the top of the page. What does it say? Where does it say, "Unsaved Welcome"?
Have you gone completely off the deep end? Of course they're called "inverted commas", you ridiculous 'tard. Are you a complete and total cretin? There is simply no argument about it from either a prescriptive or descriptive point of view. Quotation marks are inverted commas.

And of course one can put inverted commas around one's own work. If you are assuming plagiarism that is because you are a retard who plainly doesn't understand the word. Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work as your own. He hasn't done that.

The banner on top of the main site says "Unsaved Unwelcome", 'tard. Do you need new spectacles?

Your posts boil down to one line:

"LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEVER!"

When can we expect some new material?
(#25)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Homer View Post
Quotation marks are inverted commas.
Actually, I'll have to agree with Hairy here. They are called inverted commas. Because they aren't only used to quote. The same symbols are, of course, used to define things like speech in the written words, and they have other handy uses, as you are no doubt already well aware, lol.

Quote:
You posts boil down to one line:

"LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEVER!"

You seem in rather an edgy mood, Hairy. Anything troubling you?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 05-14-2007 at 03:05 AM.
(#26)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Actually, I'll have to agree with Hairy here. They are called inverted commas. Because they aren't only used to quote. The same symbols are, of course, used to define things like speech in the written words, and they have other handy uses, as you are no doubt already well aware, lol.

You seem in rather an edgy mood, Hairy. Anything troubling you?
Bloody Xians are troubling me.

They are called inverted commas because that is what everyone including the dictionaries calls them and that's what they are!

It's a smallish point, I know, but if I were to be more t the point, I may be back in quarantine and that's no fun when Vinnie isn't there.
(#27)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Have you gone completely off the deep end? Of course they're called "inverted commas", you ridiculous 'tard. Are you a complete and total cretin? There is simply no argument about it from either a prescriptive or descriptive point of view. Quotation marks are inverted commas.
Really? Never heard the term used. Ever. In 35 years. Probably because I'm American, and it's a British term.

But I'll take your word on it, since apparently you know all. Except Jesus, the only thing that matters.

Will your professed superiority serve you well as you are roasting in eternal Hellfire?
Quote:
And of course one can put inverted commas around one's own work. If you are assuming plagiarism that is because you are a retard who plainly doesn't understand the word. Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work as your own. He hasn't done that.
He acknowledged that he cut and pasted it from another forum. So perhaps it's his, perhaps it's not. PTFA.
Quote:
The banner on top of the main site says "Unsaved Unwelcome", 'tard. Do you need new spectacles?
That'd be what I was pointing out to him, asking where it said, as he stated, "Unsaved Welcome".

Again, PTFA. Or get that matted hair out of your eyes.
Quote:
I could ask the same.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 05-14-2007 at 03:19 AM.
(#28)
Old

xtort is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Since you find no value in your life, please be sure to leave all your worldly assets to Landover Baptist Church before committing suicide.

Thank you.
If you actually read what the definition of Nihilism is, you would not have made that reply my friend. True Nihilism is the acceptance of Nothingness. I truly believe that there is no higher goal, no afterlife, nothing. When someone can truly accept that their life is just that, THEIR LIFE, then you may get a small glimpse as to the world on a grander scheme and appreciate the things that you do have. Therefore one creates THEIR own goals, be they materialistic or spiritual.

I also find it funny that you would ask for my inheritance if I were to end my own life. Thank you for the request, but at this moment, I do not plan on leaving my life on my own accord. But it raises the question, "Would asking for my inheritance to better fund a religious organization be considered greed?"

Especially if it were from someone who is Misjudged and labeled a Gothtard?
(#29)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 04:19 AM

Quote:
But it raises the question, "Would asking for my inheritance to better fund a religious organization be considered greed?"

Especially if it were from someone who is Misjudged and labeled a Gothtard?
If I asked you to leave your funds to ME, then it would be greed.

I'm asking you instead to leave your assets to a charitable organization from which I derive no financial -- merely spiritual -- benefit, that more people may be reached with the message of Jesus' unconditional love.
(#30)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 04:51 AM

Yet you consider yourself part of said "organization". And YOU are asking Me for my funds. The question of monetary gain is not the aspect, you do though, hope to benefit from my death. Moreover you are asking me for my funds if I were to die. Therefore you want me to donate, to make your organization better, to suit your own needs better. Therefore YOU DO GAIN. Therefore it is greed. Don't dance around the subject and just accept that this is my opinion, and I am not attempting to make you think any different. But don't tell me that greed constricts itself to a financial aspect. Greed is all around us in many many many other forms than economics.
(#31)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Yet you consider yourself part of said "organization". And YOU are asking Me for my funds. The question of monetary gain is not the aspect, you do though, hope to benefit from my death. Moreover you are asking me for my funds if I were to die. Therefore you want me to donate, to make your organization better, to suit your own needs better. Therefore YOU DO GAIN. Therefore it is greed. Don't dance around the subject and just accept that this is my opinion, and I am not attempting to make you think any different. But don't tell me that greed constricts itself to a financial aspect. Greed is all around us in many many many other forms than economics.
Clearly, your nihilistic worldview leads you to suspect corruption wherever you look, as you cannot grasp the concept of working toward the greater good or a moral purpose.

The Church cannot be made better; it can only perform more of God's Work, and bring God's Message of unconditional love to more people and save more souls. I do not gain from this; the Lord gains the Glory HE is due.

Please do not accuse me of being an amoral, corrupt nihilist like you have chosen to be. Thank you.

You do realize that you can still choose the Lord's path, instead of the broad path to eternal torture, right?
(#32)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Bloody Xians are troubling me.
They trouble me too.

Quote:
They are called inverted commas because that is what everyone including the dictionaries calls them and that's what they are!
Yes, that is what they are. You do seem rather vehement about it, though.

Quote:
It's a smallish point, I know, but if I were to be more t the point, I may be back in quarantine and that's no fun when Vinnie isn't there.
Well, I'm not complaining! Vinnie not being here means a respite from his rude and slimy pickup attempts.
You sure nothing else is troubling you? You seem rather irritable is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees
PTFA.
PTFA?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 05-14-2007 at 05:16 AM.
(#33)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:14 AM

On Your Knees, I just said that your request was of a greedy nature in my opinion. You may not think that it was, and that is fine with me. I never considered you to be a Nihilist, nor did I ever accuse you of being a Nihilist. I just think that it is very immoral to ask someone to kill themselves but be sure to give this church some money first. Come on man.
(#34)
Old
Seeking the Lord
Forum Member

RossDLtn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Usually one puts quotation marks (that's what they're called, not "inverted commas") around someone else's work. So, I will assume you actually quoted someone else's work, which you did not credit.

Plagiarism is stealing. Stealing is a sin.

But your sources are so easy to mock. Have you even read any of the philosophy you mangle, or do you just worship your cartoons?

We don't state a philosophy. We believe God's Word.

You steal other people's ideas and pass them off as your own in loquacious diatribes, which you may or may not have actually written.

Admittedly, I don't watch cartoons. If I were a preadolescent, I might. However, before trying to address the grownups, I'd probably do a little homework and find real sources, not cartoons and Swedish bands.

Or rudeness, as Sister BTB has pointed out.

If you are not with God, you are against God. You reject His Word, His Sacrifice, and His Love.

Luke 11:23
He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

This explains your reliance upon cartoons for information. You have poor reading comprehension.

Kindly re-read the banner at the top of the page. What does it say? Where does it say, "Unsaved Welcome"?
I was wondering the same thing. It appears that it actually says "Unsaved Unwelcome. As Jesus Commanded."
(#35)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:20 AM

Quote:
On Your Knees, I just said that your request was of a greedy nature in my opinion. You may not think that it was, and that is fine with me. I never considered you to be a Nihilist, nor did I ever accuse you of being a Nihilist. I just think that it is very immoral to ask someone to kill themselves but be sure to give this church some money first. Come on man.
I didn't genuinely think you were calling me Nihilist, but rather corrupt and amoral.

You are a self-described Nihilist. As such, you do not believe in the existence of morality or higher purpose. This, I believe, is why you take my suggestion that you leave your assets to the Church -- an organization focused upon both morality and higher purpose -- to be a corrupted, greedy action. You simply cannot comprehend the motives of someone who does not share your worldview.

That's sad.

I could argue that, since God created the universe, all of your assets are borrowed from Him anyway and should therefore be returned to Him to promote His work, but since you hate Him, I imagine that wouldn't matter to you.
(#36)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:48 AM

Yet that is a whole different question: "Did god create the universe?". I would venture a guess that you think he did, and through scripture and bible passages you are correct. Yet through science, technology, and years of reasearch, there are many different views on how we came to be and why we are here. I do not waste my time on either of these subjects. I would rather put the time, effort, and energy into enjoying our small time on this planet. Which in itself is a very difficult thing to do, due to all the hatred, greed, politics, conflicting organized religions, and general differences in our world (or His world as you may want to refer to it).

Back to the point.

"Please do not accuse me of being an amoral, corrupt nihilist like you have chosen to be.". This is what you said in your own words. I am not here to raise arguments, just here to learn. Please do not take my words so seriously, as they are mine and mine alone. In the future I shall attempt to phrase what is on my mind in a better manner as not to be misleading. If you feel as if I am accusing you of the above formentioned, then I apologize. In my opinion, one of your statements reflected a nature of greed, and that's why I asked my questions. I did not know where this organization stood in regards to the seven deadly sins (you may have a different name for them, and I apologize for using the catholic terminology, but that is what I would be more accustomed to). I just found it peculiar and was curious as to your motives. I feel as if I understand them a little bit better now, even though I may personally disagree, I still respect them.

They are you views, opinions, and thoughts. I firmly believe that no one can ever take those away from you. Even if they conflict with one's own personal codes, I respect many different opinions, and I will not ask you to respect mine. For none of you could ever change my views, but you could give me education.
(#37)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 05:51 AM

And how could I hate god? Being a Nihilist, I do not believe in any diety, be it a christian god, a holy trinity, the islamic allah, the multiple hindu dieties, the wickan mother earth, or the historic greek gods. How can I hate that which I do not believe in. I guess a more valid statement would have been:

"I could argue that, since my god created the universe, all of your assets are borrowed from him anyway and should therefore be returned to him to promote his work, but since you hate him (my god that is), I imagine that wouldn't matter to you."

Yet in the end you are correct. It would never matter to me.
(#38)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Yet in the end you are correct. It would never matter to me.
Now friend, when the glorious day comes when we Christians reclaim America what you believe in will matter, trust me. A two year stay in a Haliburton built re-education camp will get your attention.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#39)
Old

Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 06:10 AM

It is admirable to think that you could retake america. Yet I feel that I would admire it from a different perspective as you would. I would admire it from the aspect that our government is too flawed for my tastes, yet I am too lazy to attempt to change it due to the fact that I percieve our current system of government as a failure exponentially spiralling out of control.

Please elaborate as to what mean by "a Haliburton built re-education camp".
(#40)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My thoughts. - 05-14-2007, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Yet you consider yourself part of said "organization". And YOU are asking Me for my funds. The question of monetary gain is not the aspect, you do though, hope to benefit from my death. Moreover you are asking me for my funds if I were to die. Therefore you want me to donate, to make your organization better, to suit your own needs better. Therefore YOU DO GAIN. Therefore it is greed.
No. We are asking you to leave your money to the Lord's favourite Church, so that you might gain favour in His eyes. You would be gaining, not us. We're the ones being selfless here. Just look at Pastor Al.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
You sure nothing else is troubling you? You seem rather irritable is all.
If you knew that eternal torture in the Lake of Fire awaited you, you'd be rather irritable too! Oh, wait, you do, and you are.
Quote:
I did not know where this organization stood in regards to the seven deadly sins (you may have a different name for them, and I apologize for using the catholic terminology, but that is what I would be more accustomed to).
Oh, you were diddled by the Mary-Worshippers as a boy. That explains everything. If I'd spent my childhood munching on pretend Jesus crackers while some deranged Papist explained to me that the Queen of Heaven wanted him to put his hands up my dress, I'd probably be a nihilist too.
Quote:
Please elaborate as to what mean by "a Haliburton built re-education camp".
National Security.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.