X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Open Closet

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
    Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe has finally come out of his glass closet in an interview with Michael Parkinson after years of denial.

Thorpe (left) was obviously drawn to swimming because he would get to see men in Speedos all day.
    And if you look at the way his arm around the other man bends at such an angle, that it is possible he was trying to grope the other mans behind!!
    Atheists! Make the right choice!
    or
    It should be obvious.
    Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
      Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe has finally come out of his glass closet in an interview with Michael Parkinson after years of denial.

Thorpe (left) was obviously drawn to swimming because he would get to see men in Speedos all day.
      Never heard of them.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

what's worse being gay or being bisexual and if you either of those but have marital sex with the opposite sex are you still a bad person and going to hell?

Comment

Originally posted by lucky1341 View Post
          what's worse being gay or being bisexual and if you either of those but have marital sex with the opposite sex are you still a bad person and going to hell?

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13. Yes, if you have sex with the same gender and never of that horrible sin, you will go to hell.

Being gay or bisexual is a choice you make. A bad choice, but a choice nonetheless. For me it doesn't matter which path you take to hell, I will do all I can to steer you off that path. For me, they are both horrible.
          Atheists! Make the right choice!
          or
          It should be obvious.
          Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

The first question is a trick one, because it makes a false distinction - as though being a bisexualist is different from being a homer. Anyone can see that a bisexual is also a homer.

The answer to the second question is yes.
            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post

The answer to the second question is yes.
              but why though i thought god loved all his children and if you dont act upon those urges you're clearly making an effort to go to heaven and be a "good" christian

Comment

but why though i thought god loved all his children and if you dont act upon those urges you're clearly making an effort to go to heaven and be a "good" christian
                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

God does love all His children, but not all men are children of God. There are men who call Satan their father, and beckon to his call (John 8:44). We can easily know who is a son of God, brother to Christ, and joint-heir to the treasures of Heaven - he who loves Jesus as recognized by his unconditional obedience to the will of the LORD without reservation (John 14:15). Making an effort to go to Heaven isn't of the slightest bit of interest to God (Matthew 21:28-31). Obeying every single command is (James 2:10).
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Boy George!

Who knew?

Comment

Reading all of this, I can really see how loving and accepting christians really are. I encourage you all to look back at what you have recently posted and ask yourself, is this really what Jesus would want? If you say yes, this is what Jesus wants, then I ask you, why the fuck would you want to worship such a hateful being...
                      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Boy Matthew View Post
                        is this really what Jesus would want?
                        Yes.

Comment

Reading all of this, I can really see how loving and accepting christians really are. I encourage you all to look back at what you have recently posted and ask yourself, is this really what Jesus would want? If you say yes, this is what Jesus wants, then I ask you, why the piffle would you want to worship such a hateful being...
                          Nonsense. Why would Jesus give us commands that He didn't want us to obey (John 14:15)? And He's not a hateful being at all. Jesus is God (John 10:30), and God is love (1 John 4:8).
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Reading all of this, I can really see how loving and accepting christians really are. I encourage you all to look back at what you have recently posted and ask yourself, is this really what Jesus would want?
                            Yes it is.
                            If you say yes, this is what Jesus wants, then I ask you, why the piffle would you want to worship such a hateful being...
                            Because He requires us to do so. Even if He were hateful. He isn't of course, if we love Him, He will love us right back and deal with us fair.

And let's be honest, it's not our fault that we bash gays, they choose to be gay, they know this is a Christian nation in a Christian world, they know and choose to get what they've got coming for them.
                            Leviticus 26:15-16
                            And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

I am a proud homosexual and God Loves me. What's the problem?

I have faith, Jesus is the love of my life.

I am not a sinner, I am myself and I love myself for who I am.

Does being happy makes me a sinner?

The Bible doesnt talk about homosexual.

Hate me if you want to.

But Jesus will always be by my side... touching me... because we are so close.

God hates me.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudToBeHomosexual View Post
                                I am a proud homosexual and God Loves me. What's the problem?
                                Bwahahaha, God doesn't love sodomites!

Do you know where the word "sodomite" comes from? There was a little town called Sodom on the Jordan river that God destroyed (with fire!) because people there were so perverted.

Oops!

I have faith, Jesus is the love of my life.
                                No, the stench of anal sex is the love of your life.

I am not a sinner, I am myself and I love myself for who I am.
                                Yes, self-love is pretty common in the gaysexual community.

Does being happy makes me a sinner?
                                Of course not! That's retarded.

The Bible doesnt talk about homosexual.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	o_rly_jesus.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1919689

(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Oops!

(Leviticus 20:13) "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Double oops!

Hate me if you want to.
                                I don't hate anyone.

Please don't confuse GOD'S hate with any emotion I might have.

But Jesus will always be by my side... touching me... because we are so close.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X