X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Does God hate Finland?

Originally posted by JPFinn View Post
    YOU SEEMS TO BE just some ***unnecessary anatomical references removed***, who know nothing of the bravest people and country on earth. Keep ***unnecessary references to sinful anatomical acts removed***, that's seems to be the only thing you can LOL
    Hello and to our friendly forum, dear.

You seem disturbed by something. I am confused, what is it? Are you disagreeing with my reply to that deluded person? In this case, you could just answer with some actual arguments, instead of just engaging in ad hominem attacks.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Complicated? Every Finnish people speak that 'complicated' language under age of 1 year, so how it could be complicated?
      Complicated? Every Finnish people speak that 'complicated' language under age of 1 year, so how it could be complicated?
      There are other languages which can be mastered by age one, typically they have very limited vocabulary of under 300 words evidently excluding
      1. Here
      2. is
      3. where
      4. you
      5. introduce
      6. yourself
      7. Tell
      8. us
      9. what
      10. church
      11. you
      12. go
      13. to
      14. and
      15. what
      16. your
      17. favorite
      18. Bible
      19. verse
      20. is
      21. and
      22. how
      23. you
      24. came
      25. to
      26. find and
      27. Jesus.

That would be an extra 9% if your vocab. has 300 words, which looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9%.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1922106

Comment

YOU SEEMS TO BE just some ***unnecessary anatomical references removed***, who know nothing of the bravest people and country on earth.
        Wait a minute young lady. We know ALL about the bravest people and country in the World.

We know the bravest people in the world are the ones that go to every corner of this Earth giving the good news about Jesus Christ. They face persecution constantly, and don't whine about invasion assaults every 2 or 3 centuries.

And about the bravest country? Of course we know a lot. I know for sure they have 52 states, a Star Spangled Banner, football, hamburguers, and a President more macho than all the other presidents together, excluding Vladimir Putin but including Angela Merkel.

Yes, I am saying that Trump is more macho than Merkel. You cannot tell that just by looking at them, but looking at the policies they construct.

I will be praying for your soul. I hope you repent, stop being finnish and come to the light of the Lord.
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
          ...We know ALL about the bravest people and country in the World...
          So tell us all about your struggles with bone spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            Bone spurs are not to be taken lightly. They can cripple a man, an prevent him to become the most successful man on Earth ever.
            All the talking is just jealousy. And that is a sin, sometimes.
            1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Don't laugh. Some weekends our own fearless president can only play one round of golf due to this sad condition.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Don't laugh. Some weekends our own fearless president can only play one round of golf due to this sad condition.

That is why he has to compensate on weekdays. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa-loompa View Post
                  Does God hate Finland? Just wanted to know.
                  No. Why would God hate an entire country, especially if God hates nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Servine View Post
                    ...God hates nobody?
                    Now just where the hell did you get that asinine idea?

Comment

No. Why would God hate an entire country, especially if God hates nobody?
                      Sorry, but you are very wrong. For this time only i'll cite the page of a rival church:
                      Originally posted by Westboro Baptist Church
                      Leviticus 20:23 - "And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them."
                      Leviticus 26:30 - "And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."
                      Deuteronomy 32:19 - "And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters."
                      Psalm 5:5 - "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
                      Psalm 5:6 - "Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."
                      Psalm 10:3 - "For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth."
                      Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."
                      Psalm 53:5 - "There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."
                      Psalm 73:20 - "As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image."
                      Psalm 78:59 - "When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:"
                      Psalm 106:40 - "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."
                      Proverbs 6:16-19 - "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
                      Proverbs 22:14 - "The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein."
                      Lamentations 2:6 - "And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest."
                      Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
                      Zechariah 11:8 - "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me."
                      Malachi 1:3 - "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."
                      Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."
                      Also, you should read this: http://www.godhatesfags.com/reports/...eryone-lie.pdf

Comment

Why would God hate an entire country
                        So that's two moonstruck ideas in a single post.
                        ACTS 13 .KJV . look up
                        When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

So what about those who were not ordained to eternal life? what happens to them? When the Jews switched over from being God's chosen people to being filled with envy, contradicting and blaspheming Him which would be a deliberate choice as you may not appreciate but perhaps someone else reading will understand, were only certain individuals affected or did the whole nation get blasted out of existence?

When revolting heathens who saw no reason not to go rampaging about murdering everyone did God allow any citizens to escape His Perfect Justice? No. God hated the entire nation and ALL OF THEM were chopped up alive.

Their women were chopped up. The geriatrics were chopped up.

The girls and boys were chopped up.

The toddlers were chopped up.

All the babies were chopped up alive.

That's how much God hated the Jerichoites. An entire nation. All the oxen were chopped up. All the sheep were chopped up. The asses were all chopped up. If that's not an expression of hatred what is it? There was a single exception for just one family. God blessed Rahab, the prostitute who had betrayed her nation, because she understood how wonderful is God's Love. And it is. It is love beyond our comprehension, the most excellent love in all the universe.
                        JOSHUA 6 .KJV . look up
                        20b-22
                        It came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her.

It's the precious love of Jesus, the love rejected by Gentiles for so long but now brought to as many as were ordained to eternal life but, obviously, not to anyone else. God still hates them and has arranged for them to be tortured forever.

Comment

At this point does anyone NOT hate Finland? I think that's the real question we should be asking.
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Apparently today is the Finish Independence Day. Yes, it's an independent land - who knew? I doubt it will be independent much longer, as even the Chinese have noticed that support for the military is in decline. Anyway, the small but vocal community-in-exile here has arranged all sorts of celebrations, perhaps for the last time, and seven of my boys (everyone over the age of 4 but not Hannah, obviously) have been invited along.

I understand that they are starting with a seal hunt at the nature reserve - the spoils will be taken back to Mrs Umlautnen's (we call her that because nobody can pronounce or spell her real name), as she plans to cook some blubber-based "delicacy". (Matthew and I were invited to the dinner, but thought it best to decline, pleading a subsequent engagement.) Then in the evening there will be a parade with flaming torches, and some sort of volley of warning shots (provided by my boys) and goodness knows what else. I do know that there will be hymns and Bible readings to counter any frivolous folk-singing - my boys will make sure of that.

In the spirit of True Christian(tm) charity and reconciliation, I wish the Fins a joyful 101st birthday and would add that 101 is a good age and they should not regret their country's imminent demise.
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              At this point does anyone NOT hate Finland? I think that's the real question we should be asking.
                              That is exactly what I was thinking. While I am not a geographical scholar, I have been around the block a few times.
                              Has anyone ever seen their printed language or heard them speak? It sounds and looks like 'Satan in a meat grinder'.
                              Perhaps I missed it, but I have not seen a single reference in the Holy Bible telling us 'Finland is good'. Certainly, it is not an 'error by omission'. Rather, God does not want us to look, like common sense tells us not to glance at a female during a windy day in case they appear disheveled.
                              James 4:4
                              Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Finnish=The End
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm pleased to report that I still have the same number of children as I had yesterday, in spite of the food. Thanks to the power of prayer, my boys have guts of iron!
                                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X