X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does God hate Africa?

Can someone please tell me why and support it with scripture?

I hate what God hates.
    Circle of Logic:

"We know God exists because the Bible says so, we know the bible is the true words of God because God says so" - Minister Edward

Re: Why does God hate Africa?

Originally posted by ExMuslim View Post

I hate what God hates.
    One hardly needs a Bible to know how much God hates Africa. It is a country that is blessed with riches but also cursed with evil and wickedness.

I don't even want to start about that Nigerian prince who owes me 55,000$.
    Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

I hate what God hates.
      God hates Africa because Ham, the ancestor of all African peoples, committed a sin by looking at his father's tallywhacker. For this transgression, God condemned all his descendants to be servants of the other peoples:

Genesis 9:18-27:
      And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
      And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
      And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
      And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
      And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
      And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
      And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
      And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
      God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
      Sweet Lord Jesus,
      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

I hate what God hates.
        The run around like wild baboons, shouting and screeching and fornicating. They wash their hands in goat urine! God can't stand that!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
          God hates Africa because Ham, the ancestor of all African peoples, committed a sin by looking at his father's tallywhacker. For this transgression, God condemned all his descendants to be servants of the other peoples:

Genesis 9:18-27:
          And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
          And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
          And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
          And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
          And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
          And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
          And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
          And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
          God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
          I think there's nothing wrong with slavery if the slaves are from ham(Africa), God made them slaves for us.
          Circle of Logic:

"We know God exists because the Bible says so, we know the bible is the true words of God because God says so" - Minister Edward

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            The run around like wild baboons, shouting and screeching and fornicating. They wash their hands in goat urine! God can't stand that!
            And you forgot how they hump monkeys like if they were of their own, God bless aids.
            Circle of Logic:

Comment

The spread of AIDS very clearly shows how bad these people are. I have never seen a good Christian die of AIDS, but the fornicators in Africa do all the time. God condemned fornicators to hell, and AIDS is a weapon of His Greatness in doing so.
              Pray for me, my brothers.

Comment

The white man would do well to put Africa out of his mind. Nothing good will ever come out of Africa. I am of the mind that Cain came out as a negro.
                May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hand View Post
                  The white man would do well to put Africa out of his mind. Nothing good will ever come out of Africa. I am of the mind that Cain came out as a negro.
                  Look at this Central Africa Baptist College. They're even trying to infiltrate Christianity. Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™
                  Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!

Comment

Indeed.

The high correlation of negrativity and poverty and various catastrophes is well documented. Recall the steady fall of all that is good with the nation of South Africa as the Caucasians withdraw from power. Instead of the dark areas arising from their miasma of sin and despair, the rest of the country plunged!
                    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Latvija13 View Post
                      . Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™
                      If they stop running around and spreading the aids, maybe.

Comment

Why would GOD love an entire Continent of people who are the color of feces and look and act like wild orangatangs to boot?

Satan clearly made Afreaka.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Tweet me Here
                        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Latvija13 View Post
                          Look at this Central Africa Baptist College. They're even trying to infiltrate Christianity. Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™
                          Some Bible reading will not do them any harm, but I wouldn't expect anything will come of it. It may subdue and pacify them a little, but they are wild men there, happy as beasts. GOD has turned His face from Africa, and so they reveal their true color to all.
                          May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hand View Post
                            Some Bible reading will not do them any harm, but I wouldn't expect anything will come of it. It may subdue and pacify them a little, but they are wild men there, happy as beasts. GOD has turned His face from Africa, and so they reveal their true color to all.
                            I wonder if God hates Papua New Guinea as much as Africa? I recently heard of this tribe called the Sambia who really put the "lessness" into Godlessness.
                            Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!

Comment

I am a white South African girl and I can't wait to leave this country and this continent. All of the blacks here have Aids and even during my promiscuous days I was certain never to sleep with a black baboon and now I am still healthy, thank God. He had a plan for me, and he has a plan for white Africans. We must all leave this continent to self-destruct and let it embrace Satan while we spread the word of God somewhere where we can make a difference and where our voices will be heard. I was led to my indiscretions because of black teachers and a black government which does not preach the word of God and morality and righteousness. There is no hope for this continent. God really does hate Africa.
                              John 15:13
                              Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X