X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Reasons Why Homosexual “Marriage” is Harmful and Must be Opposed

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles
    If you are in fact a so called 'tupenny chaffinch' why are you on a Christian website?

Jesus hates the gaywise.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

It is no accident that lady lesbians are known as man-stealers.

1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Who knew that lesbiasn could be pimps?

YIC
    'the gaywise' hahaha
    you claim to know so much about homosexuality and yet you can't even spell lesbian. 'lesbiasn'

Comment

Originally posted by caityy View Post
      i'm a girl and my girlfriend is also a girl, hence why i call her my girlfriend. i haven't 'lay' with anyone yet. this is a fairly recent relationship.
      Have you read the terms and conditions of this website? Are you underage?
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        And yet you previously described your perverted relationship as, "very committed". Clingy, needy...you would play the female role. Does your girlfriend have many tattoos? Does she ride a big motorcycle? Does she smoke filterless cigarettes and wear wrap around sunglasses? Crewcut, flattop, what?
        i'm just laughing at everything you say now. you people are so full of horse shit. (you'll probably ban me for that naughty word :O) have a nice life. ok no. because enjoying yourself is sinful. have a depressing, angry, bitter life

Comment

i'm just laughing at everything you say now. you people are so full of horse shit. (you'll probably ban me for that naughty word :O) have a nice life. ok no. because enjoying yourself is sinful. have a depressing, angry, bitter life

Strong language is never welcome.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

...ooh i thought you lot didn't like the idea of same sex marriage
            I had not yet seen any indication that you are female, and assumed from the "girlfriend" reference. And, no, they don't.

...i haven't 'lay' with anyone yet...
            "Lain". http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lain

Comment

Brother Moss, isn't it absolutely insane how many heathens think they can find a loophole in God's True Word? As if Jesus would throw up His Hands and say, "You got me there! Come on into Heaven, you've earned it."
              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
              in 2016

Comment

Now, I am just a simple country fellow. But it seems to be that when a homofaqual deposits his Man Seed(c) into the anus of another man, it does not create a child,. In fact, with the first bowel movement (I think they call it 'Scatting') that Gods Gift is expunged. How in the Lords Name(tm) can people claim to be married and at the same time, throw away precious bodily fluids?
                Lezbians can only create scrambled eggs, even with a few dozen it is not a spoon full. Totally pointless.
                I just do not get it.
                I am married, have been since I was 17. My wife, regular are a Baby Ben clock, has had a child every 10 months or so. What else is there other than praising God for letting me live for now and granting me the slim chance at an eternity in Heaven?
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Why are there so many queers here? Once good people start bringing this FACT up, you start crawing out the gutters to defend it. Why are you even on this site?

It must be stopped.
                  When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets. Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Comment

Originally posted by The Lord's Hammer View Post
                    Why are there so many queers here?...Why are you even on this site?...
                    To give you a chance to witness to them, like the Bible ORDERS you to:

2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longwindedness and doctrine."

Jesus is disappoint.

Comment

One does wonder where all this end
                      sigpic
                      Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                      so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        To give you a chance to witness to them, like the Bible ORDERS you to:

2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longwindedness and doctrine."

Jesus is disappoint.
                        Aaah so you're saying that all these qweers come here by the hand of God, so we can show them their evil and horrible ways?
                        When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets. Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Comment

Aaah so you're saying that all these qweers come here by the hand of God, so we can show them their evil and horrible ways?
                          At least you've figured out the "Quote" button.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            At least you've figured out the "Quote" button.
                            Thanks for that by the way.

Comment

Thanks for that by the way.

More good advice for you can be found here>>> Luke 11:23
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                                More good advice for you can be found here>>> Luke 11:23
                                Such a good verse. Glad you brought it to my attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X