X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Bono is evil!

Now don’t get ahead of yourself there! We all know Bono made some admirable charity acts and we give him praise for that. But sometimes, even the best of us have to suffer! Here’s what happened in one of their shows:

At a recent U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland, he asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, “Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies.”

From the front of the crowd a voice with a broad Scottish accent pierced the quiet …

“Well, pifflein stop doin it then, ya evil bastard!”
    Attached Files
    Come climb my mountains.

Comment

• Re: Because Bono is evil!

Actually, one reason is enough for the God to hate Irrland. They are papist ring-kissers!

Comment

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

You say God hates Ireland, but what about America?

Comment

Originally posted by I am a bum View Post
          http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07...ing-the-bible/
          God loves America. It is, in fact, His favorite country! That's because we follow the Holy Word of God to the letter!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by I am a bum View Post
            http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07...ing-the-bible/
            Nothing wrong with learning consequences as a youth.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

These comments are racist. God loves everyone no matter where they are from. Ireland has sinners, just like America does and everywhere else. How dare you say God hates a place he created. God hates sin but loves people.
              Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Fools make a mockery of sin: but among the righteous there is favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                God loves America. It is, in fact, His favorite country! That's because we follow the Holy Word of God to the letter!

Really? Did God tell you that himself??? Not all of americans follow the word of God. There are sinners everywhere because we are ALL sinners. But by the grace of God he loves us ALL!!!
                Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Comment

Originally posted by AdamE135 View Post
                  God loves everyone no matter where they are from.
                  Don't be silly. God loves only ones who follows His every word. Others He will throw to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                    Don't be silly. God loves only ones who follows His every word. Others He will throw to hell.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. (WHY?? Because.. "For God so loved the world..."..need I go on?)

We are ALL sinners, even those who try to follow Gods every word.

Comment

(WHY?? Because.. "For God so loved the world..."..need I go on?)
                      Yes, you do need to go on. I'll do it for you.

John 3:16-18

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
                      For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
                      He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So let's see.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joos: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                      Mudslimes: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                      Catlicks: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                      Atheists: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                      Hindoos: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                      Everyone else: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell

Do you perhaps disagree with God here?

Comment

Yes, you do need to go on. I'll do it for you.

John 3:16-18

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
                        For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
                        He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So let's see.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joos: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                        Mudslimes: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                        Catlicks: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                        Atheists: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                        Hindoos: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell
                        Everyone else: he that believeth not shall be damned. = hell

Do you perhaps disagree with God here?
                        Just because they do not believe does not mean that God does not love them. Yes they will go to hell if they do not believe. But there is JEWS, muslims (you seem to have spelt that wrong..you use derogatory terms-sinful!)..etc all exist in AMERICA. It does not matter what area you live in or are born in because we are ALL born sinner..yet God still Loved us. Please do not confuse God loving everyone as everyone being accepted to heaven.

Comment

Just because they do not believe does not mean that God does not love them. Yes they will go to hell if they do not believe.
                          So you agree that God is right in throwing in hell every joo, mudslime, atheist and such if they do not accept God's infinite love and convert to Christianity.

Comment

So you agree that God is right in throwing in hell every joo, mudslime, atheist and such if they do not accept God's infinite love and convert to Christianity.
                            Yes I never disagreed with that. But God loves everyone..that was my point. Would you please stop referring to Muslims as Mudslimes, I find it to be Ungodly to speak in such a derogatory manner..Jesus would not have spoke like that.

Comment

Yes I never disagreed with that. But God loves everyone..that was my point. Would you please stop referring to Muslims as Mudslimes, I find it to be Ungodly to speak in such a derogatory manner..Jesus would not have spoke like that.
                              Are saying that God throws every single mudslime, joo, gaysexual, atheist and injun in hell to face eternal torment out of love?

Comment

Are saying that God throws every single mudslime, joo, gaysexual, atheist and injun in hell to face eternal torment out of love?
                                You continue to speak in an UnGodly manner. I have made clear what the Bible says.
                                1) God loves everyone
                                2) if you do not accept Christs love and follow him you will not enter heaven

Im afraid I cannot be more clear on this, I pray God will give you guidance on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X