X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear!

As I implied in my previous post: if Pedobear is not a symbol of Satan in the USA, then it can be understood that the one who was giving the gift was simply making a good-natured mistake, and that he is innocent of any wrongdoing. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify Tabitha.

Also, thank you for pointing me in the direction of the introduction forum, I shall post there immediately!

Comment

@UK Christian Al Are you perhaps dyslectic?

It's called a Pediabear and if you search for that on the Internet you'll find only nice things!
      I Jesus!

Comment

I'm sorry to inform you, Felicity, the image of the Pediabear and the Pedobear is the exact same. Everything UK said was true.

Comment

Originally posted by kenster92 View Post
          I'm sorry to inform you, Felicity, the image of the Pediabear and the Pedobear is the exact same. Everything UK said was true.
          can you prove this?THe only true way to proof is if you can show that whatever the subject you can show Biblical reference even if it might involve several steps.
          sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
          Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
          Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
          Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

This reminds me of those lovely briefs that the Youth Pastor gave to me as a Christian gift way back when I first joined the congregation. Happy days.
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
              can you prove this?THe only true way to proof is if you can show that whatever the subject you can show Biblical reference even if it might involve several steps.
              The Pedobear has grown to become an idol for pedophiles among internet culture. The bear represents the innocence of the child, at the same time the bear image is a disguise. Underneath the surface lies an evil soul.

Comment

The Pedobear has grown to become an idol for pedophiles among internet culture. The bear represents the innocence of the child, at the same time the bear image is a disguise. Underneath the surface lies an evil soul.
                Why do you know so much about pedophile culture? I didn't know there was a pedophile culture.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

still no proof just more ''because I say so''.... The Young Lady seems enamored with her gifts why are you trying to ruin it for her? Are you totally filled with hate? Why don't we look around, there might be some candy you can take from a baby.
                  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                  Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                    still no proof just more ''because I say so''.... The Young Lady seems enamored with her gifts why are you trying to ruin it for her? Are you totally filled with hate? Why don't we look around, there might be some candy you can take from a baby.
                    Because it is the truth. Try doing some research for yourself. Also, hate is what drives you all, right here on this website.

By the way, it is internet culture, not pedo culture. Pedophiles like to hide that part of themselves and wallow in their lonely pathetic existence. They feed off an underground network to satisfy their sick needs.

The internet responded with a mockery, in the form of Pedobear. But this did not work, it backfired and the Pedobear became the pedophilia mascot.

This may be an honest innocent mistake by Rev. Osbourne.

Still, it is an inappropriate gift nonetheless.

Comment

Because it is the truth. Try doing some research for yourself. Also, hate is what drives you all, right here on this website.

By the way, it is internet culture, not pedo culture. Pedophiles like to hide that part of themselves and wallow in their lonely pathetic existence. They feed off an underground network to satisfy their sick needs.

The internet responded with a mockery, in the form of Pedobear. But this did not work, it backfired and the Pedobear became the pedophilia mascot.

This may be an honest innocent mistake by Rev. Osbourne.

Still, it is an inappropriate gift nonetheless.
                      Still with the ''because I say so'' thoughts HuH? I thought we just went through how to prove a point in another thread, guess you didn't get it.

Comment

What proof is that? This is a shameful attempt to show pervert a children's stuffed toy. Athiest scum just want us believing that harmless toys are evil, and give our children bad ideas. Take your evil somewhere else.
                        "Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I
                        return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away" Job 1:21 (KJV)

Comment

I am absolutely disgusted that all these unsaved trash wander in here and make baseless accusations that I'm a pedophile! Just because I am a special friend to a 16 year old girl with the most beautiful mind, body, and soul. Just because I shower her with gifts and fill up a hole she has in her life? Just because I am there for her, to help her come to Jesus, and to open herself up wide for the Word of God?

Absolutely disgusting!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

@Rev. Jim Osborne My father says that atheists are just like that, always looking for negatives.

I really like your gift, had it on in Church yesterday.
                            I Jesus!

Comment

It makes me so sad to see the lies that these atheist scum are prepared to sink to just to spoil a young girl's pleasure in an innocent gift.

I suppose that they have to make up for the Jesus-shaped hole in their sorry lives by taking away the joy of good Christian girls and by slandering the motives of respected Christian men. They're like that demon in that Satanic movie about the false god, Santa Clause--was it the grunch?
                              What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                                I am absolutely disgusted that all these unsaved trash wander in here and make baseless accusations that I'm a pedophile! Just because I am a special friend to a 16 year old girl with the most beautiful mind, body, and soul. Just because I shower her with gifts and fill up a hole she has in her life? Just because I am there for her, to help her come to Jesus, and to open herself up wide for the Word of God?

Absolutely disgusting!
                                What ... who .... what .... how dare they?

We know the truth Brother Reverend Osborne.

Your caring nature re young Felicity is just that .... a caring nature.

How could anyone misconstrue that?

When are you coming down to Australia to taste my pie?

Daddy says my Koala and mango pie with potatoe top is the best there is.

Felicity is blessed to have a senior bretheran like yourself looking after her.
                                2 Chronicles 7:14
                                14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X