X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman?

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post

You might swap wives and spank another man's wife while he spanks your bride. At that point, it's probably a good thing that you have met a couple that are so into wife discipline.

Dear Pastor Sampson,
    I do thank you for your kind reply. I would respectfully express my concern on your proposal. The point is that I would not like another man than me to touch my forecoming wife's bottom, neither for correction.
    She is a very beautiful woman. Better to avoid to another man to get too close to her.
    More or less for the same reasons, I would not find myself comfortable in touching another woman's - that is not my wife - bottom.
    I do think I have to find the way by myself, with God's help, and some good christian's advice.

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post

I would even put an ad in the local news to recruit new people into the cold hard Christian discipline of wives.
    Unfortunately it's hardly applicable here. CDD is not popular in my country. it is somehow discouraged. That is why I am not able to ask to anybody amond my acquiatances.

Comment

My own rule is if you spare the rod, you are sparing the love. My love knows no bounds.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        I have no real opinions of my own. All of my thoughts are derived from the KJV Bible.

Preemptive spanking is the prescribed Biblical method of correction.

The Biblically prescribed tool is the Rod of Correction. There are no specific instructions as to how this rod should be designed, and so there are many choices which can be made.
        Again, do not be afraid to experiment and use your intuition. Every man has his own style. .
        thank you very much Billy Bob

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        You should begin developing yours on your wedding night, after you inseminate her. That way, you can beat her and her unborn child simultaneously, from the moment of conception. This will diminish the suffering of Jesus hanging on the cross, praise His Holy Name.
        So you advice me not to start before marriage? I was wondering to introduce CDD as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_theswiss View Post
          thank you very much Billy Bob

So you advice me not to start before marriage? I was wondering to introduce CDD as soon as possible.
          Definitely not. It is her father's responsibility to beat her until the marriage is official. You should look at this as a positive thing, because you should draw from his time tested, individualized beating style when deciding how to properly beat her yourself. Remember, he has been beating her for years, or should have. He knows what works best for her and what doesn't. Don't be afraid to ask him questions. You can't patent a beating.

Also, never let a woman hold money. They're liable to go crazy.
          Last edited by Billy Bob Jenkins; 08-23-2011, 09:16 AM.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by confedchick View Post
            As you all know, I've been punished only once thus far by K but I fear when I see him again tomorrow, I am in for another - as he has informed me. Basically, I lost a piece of neck "jewelry" I am to wear at all times in my home or his; but not in public. I have been wearing a substitute but it's not the one he gave me. I am scared - I will admit.
            In your (the readers') opinion, how severe could this punishment really be? Am I just making it to be something more severe then what it is?

How would you (men) punish your women for something of this ilk?

People like you make me ashamed of my religion. No woman should take a beating from a man, and any man who beats their wife should be lynched.

Comment

Originally posted by SRSFACE View Post
              People like you make me ashamed of my religion. No woman should take a beating from a man, and any man who beats their wife should be lynched.
              God says that man should treat his wife as though he was God and she was his creation. That means men can treat their wives like God did Job, i.e. torture them to impress Satan.

Ephesians 5:22-24 (King James Version) 22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

That's your problem, not ours. Who gave you the right to question God?
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

It's sad to me how many men have been taught to be effeminate. True Christian™ women don't want limp-wristed men who are afraid to take a stand for righteousness.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Is your forum username a trick on the name "scarface"?

Comment

she lost her collar..Dominates don't like it when their subs remove their collars w/out permission. If she did have permission..losing it was also something Dominates don't take to kindly to..however..if she did remove it w/out his permission or at least knowledge. And lost it as well?..oh yeah she has good reason to be scared..a mere spankimg is not going to do it for her man..she's got some major discipline coming and she knows it..
                      1 Corinthians 11:3
                      But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by confedchick View Post
                        As you all know, I've been punished only once thus far by K but I fear when I see him again tomorrow, I am in for another - as he has informed me. Basically, I lost a piece of neck "jewelry" I am to wear at all times in my home or his; but not in public. I have been wearing a substitute but it's not the one he gave me. I am scared - I will admit.
                        In your (the readers') opinion, how severe could this punishment really be? Am I just making it to be something more severe then what it is?

How would you (men) punish your women for something of this ilk?
                        Ephesians 5:22-24 Genesis 3:16 Proverbs 13:24. Be glad your husband loves you enough to beat you! I also wear neck jewellery like you describe, and if I lost it my husband would probably whip my backside until I bled. Just know that your husband does it out of love.

Comment

Originally posted by janet5359 View Post
                          she lost her collar..Dominates don't like it when their subs remove their collars w/out permission. If she did have permission..losing it was also something Dominates don't take to kindly to..however..if she did remove it w/out his permission or at least knowledge. And lost it as well?..oh yeah she has good reason to be scared..a mere spankimg is not going to do it for her man..she's got some major discipline coming and she knows it..
                          I don't get any sick twisted pleasure out of punishing my wife, my children nor my dogs. I punish them so that they will be more obedient.

Enjoying punishment from either side is just sick. You should be locked up and the key thrown away.
                          PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                            I don't get any sick twisted pleasure out of punishing my wife, my children nor my dogs. I punish them so that they will be more obedient.

Enjoying punishment from either side is just sick. You should be locked up and the key thrown away.
                            I don't remember using any names in particular, must be your guilty conscience getting the best of you, oh, and if you're punishing your family for minor infractions such as, let's say, burning a pie? Well then, yeah, you're getting some kind of sick pleasure out of it, but I didn't accuse anyone of that in this particular post, and not you personally in any post, and you have protested in all your posts to me personally, so; I do believe the man protests way to much, causes me to wonder whom he's trying to convince, me? or himself?
                            1 Corinthians 11:3
                            But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by janet the skanky slut View Post
                              I don't remember using any names in particular,
                              No, you're just telling stories from either your sick twisted world, or your sick twisted fantasies, either way they're sick, twisted and you should be locked up and loaded up with chlorpromazine.

must be your guilty conscience getting the best of you, oh, and if you're punishing your family for minor infractions such as, let's say, burning a pie?Well then, yeah, you're getting some kind of sick pleasure out of it,
                              Oh, so you can read minds now can you? My wife knows how to cook, she knows how to make a pie, if she burns a pie she's obviously busy off doing something she shouldn't.

Let me guess, when I smack my dog for pissing on the carpet, I get a sick pleasure out of that as well? You really are projecting a lot onto us True Christians(tm) aren't you.

but I didn't accuse anyone of that in this particular post, and not you personally in any post, and you have protested in all your posts to me personally, so; I do believe the man protests way to much, causes me to wonder whom he's trying to convince, me? or himself?
                              Oh, it's you again.

Isn't this your third account now BillieJean? Or is it TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel? Aren't you supposed to be down in quarantine?
                              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by janet the skanky slut View Post
                                I don't remember using any names in particular, must be your guilty conscience getting the best of you, oh, and if you're punishing your family for minor infractions such as, let's say, burning a pie?

But it is not a minor infraction at all!

Proverbs 31
                                15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens

My husband always disciplines me when I am so stupid to burn food, or I am not able to have a meal ready for the family!
                                Two days ago I burned his toast for breakfast, and he gave me 200 lashes with his belt. I did deserve it! A good Christian wife would never leave her husband without a good toasted piece of bread to spread some butter on!

Comment

Working...
                                X