Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#141)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:04 AM

You didn't answer the part about you being banned. After all, we ban EVERYONE who disagrees with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I justify that View Post
Again, using your Bible as evidence and proof. COMPLETELY useless.
Of course my viewpoint doesn't make sense to any of you, of how Christian you say you are, it seems like it's some form of rule not to be able to see other peoples' points of view.
Then explain this sunshine, if I was too stupid to understand all dem big wurds in dem dar buks, how exactly did I get a BSc. with honors from the University of Lethbridge? Could it be because I actually do understand what the scientists say, but realize that it is just conjecture and theory on their part?

Quote:
You're just so immature and stubborn that you can't learn to try and look at what I'm saying. I'm really wasting my time here.
Enough with the insults, I have not insulted you and all you've done is called me immature and retarded. If you're wasting your time here, GO READ A BOOK! ANY BOOK! AS LONG AS IT'S SOMETHING YOU WILL ACTUALLY LEARN FROM! Arghh. my children have a better grasp of the scientific method.

Quote:
And you don't have to "change your minds," but you could say something other than "no you're wrong, so says a book that hasn't been proven true and by saying that, God exists and that is blatant because of said book."

No, I am not angry at something that never existed.
We have given you lots of evidence showing that God exists, beyond books. Do you even bother to read our posts? You skip over anything that would require you to think and say that the questions that you brought up are irrelevant. To be honest, I really am hoping that you are only 15 or so, because if you're over 20 and think at this level all of your teachers should be rounded up and beaten severely.

You are the prime example of why, even if I wasn't a Christian, I would home school my children. They've gotten away from teaching children things and gone into the liebral brainwashing profession. I look at my nephews, grade 3 they can't read, but they sure know what homosexualism is and why it's good and they know that smoking is bad. But then again, since Obamanomics is only going to get them McDonalds jobs, why do they need to know how to read anyway.

Drama queen
(#142)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Actually, I proved mine below using the scientific method. I noticed that you didn't even try.

1. Ezekiel 37:21 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
The children of Israel got their land back in May of 1948, long after the Bible was written.
Easily a coincidence, it was bound to happen. Maybe it was influenced by the bible, not some sort of prophet.

Quote:
2. Deuteronomy 18:15-19 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Moses spoke of the coming of Jesus
That dates back to then, there's no proof that Jesus actually came.

Quote:
3. Psalms 22 explains the death an rising of Jesus. In fact Jesus started to quote it while on the cross (my father, my father, why hast thou forsaken me).
And? That's not even prophetic.

Quote:
4. Christians would be persecuted throughout the world.
Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
We have been persecuted, from the crucifixion of Jesus, to being thrown to the Lions, to the catholics trying to wipe us out, to the new atheists fighting to get churches wiped off the planet.
With the Bible not being believed in the future in mind, that was put in there purposely so that it wouldn't happen.

Quote:
5. 1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Science will put our souls at risk, really I don't think leeches and horse drawn carriages were what he was talking about.
>Science will prove the Bible wrong
fixed.
Without Science, you would get nowhere in life. Do you think God gives you TV? Did he invent the lightbulb?
I think not, sir.

Quote:
6. 2nd Thessalonians 2:11-13 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
God has sent strong delusions so that people would not believe in him, hence the rise in atheism.
Another thing written in the Bible in the case that the Bible is not believed. In order to strengthen belief in the Bible. You fell for it.

Quote:
7. Revelation 6. First seal, 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. world wars. Didn't happen in history until 1914.
>he
That is a WIDELY random assumption, there was BOUND to be some sort of war, based on how life was back in "Jesus'" days.

Quote:
8. Revelation 6. Second seal, 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. The last half of the 20th century had more wars than the rest of human history put together
>there was given unto him a great sword.
>given unto him a great sword.
>great sword.
>sword.
There were GUNS in the wars, not swords and bows. That's also why things were so violent.

Quote:
9. Revelation 6. Third seal 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
The rice shortages of 2009? The fact that farmers are not growing food because growing corn for biofuel makes them more money? I believe this is where we are now.
Limited resources? You really think this is prophetic? Come on.

Quote:
10. Revelation 6. Fourth seal 8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Sounds like what's happening now with your "global warming".
>Hell
>Swords
>Hunger
None of that has any type of correlation with Global Warming. And it won't be a long time until death has correlation with it.

Quote:
You just hate God, that's all there is to it. I actually respect an atheist who has put some thought into it. At least they realize what they're fighting about, but you sound like the "rebel without a cause" what are you fighting against? Whatever we've got.
I'm not going to read the rest of this post, the challenge that I gave you, you have failed hard. I'm sure the rest of this post fails too.

I'll reply to this. Atheist leader? Atheists have no leader. There's no Atheist standard as a leader. There never has been. I've never even heard of him. And so you're saying you respect an Atheist who thinks like you and agrees with you that God exists? I've been doing just fine as far as this goes, but the magnitude of stubbornness is just unbearable. I think I'm done here.

This isn't getting anywhere. Have fun with your beliefs of God, and wasting your life. Not actually doing something. Any "job" that has to do with God isn't a real job. Have fun with your fake lifestyle, I really couldn't care less.

Goodbye.
(#143)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:29 AM

I have read through this thread in its entirety and I have noticed several things, but the most glaring issue is this "i can justify that" fellow's inability to justify anything!

Sister BiG, I certainly applaud your patience with him. It must come from raising children of your own.

I also agree with your observation as to his hatred toward God. It's more than apparent that he is blaming The Lord for some failing in his own life.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#144)
Old

Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
This isn't getting anywhere. Have fun with your beliefs of God, and wasting your life. Not actually doing something. Any "job" that has to do with God isn't a real job. Have fun with your genuine lifestyle, I really couldn't care less.

Goodbye.
What a horrible word filter. F a k e filters to genuine. Interesting.
To reiterate more correctly;
Have fun with your f ake lifestyles, it's really quite pathetic.

ONE last thing. You banned Asphyxia and Moogitar, and other people on this forum I have also seen have been banned. I haven't been banned as of yet simply because of me complaining about the bannings, or you just think you're getting the better of me. Haha, alright then.

I'm out of here. I pity all of you. It's quite sad. I'm astonished over how blind you all are.

Then again, it's pretty funny.
May your God burn in Hell.
(#145)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:38 AM

Your moogato friend has not been banned. He is on moderation.

Obviously like science, reading comprehension is not a strong point of yours either.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#146)
Old

Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
I have read through this thread in its entirety and I have noticed several things, but the most glaring issue is this "i can justify that" fellow's inability to justify anything!

Sister BiG, I certainly applaud your patience with him. It must come from raising children of your own.

I also agree with your observation as to his hatred toward God. It's more than apparent that he is blaming The Lord for some failing in his own life.

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Okay, one last thing, this is pathetic assumptions.

I have not failed in my life with anything, nor am I blaming something that doesn't exist on it. Nor did I blame it on "The Lord" when I did believe in him.

It's just so funny how you can think this. If you are ever converted to the truth, I would love to see every single one of your reactions when you find out how blind you've been.

AND, Moogitar told me himself he was banned, and he got a PM saying he was. So sorry for misunderstanding "You are banned, the ban will never be lifted."

Pathetic. That will be all.
(#147)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:48 AM

Sister BiG,

I noticed that fellow and his cohorts were rambling on at one point, that without secular science, humans would not be as advanced as they are today.

I tend to disagree and in fact, if anything I think we would be much further advanced if people HAD just listened to God.

My reason is viable. I look at things like the Pyramids. That is a technology from 6000 odd years ago (biblical times to boot) that has these sooooo advanced secular scientists just scratching their heads. I have seen documentaries where even using the alleged "hi-tech" methods available these days, the building of such structures just cannot be replicated. Science books were not around back then. Just belief in God.

Imagine, if people had not fallen to the wayside and decided to follow satan over God, I am sure things that seem new-fangled in this day and age, would seem like old hat and probably invented hundreds of years ago if not thousands.

Oh... also did you see how he mentioned TV's and lightbulbs? lol Gosh, neither of those things would work if GOD had not provided the electricity in the first place.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
(#148)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Okay, one last thing, this is pathetic assumptions.

I have not failed in my life with anything, nor am I blaming something that doesn't exist on it. Nor did I blame it on "The Lord" when I did believe in him.

It's just so funny how you can think this. If you are ever converted to the truth, I would love to see every single one of your reactions when you find out how blind you've been.

AND, Moogitar told me himself he was banned, and he got a PM saying he was. So sorry for misunderstanding "You are banned, the ban will never be lifted."

Pathetic. That will be all.

Your comment was far more telling than you realize. you continue to live in your denial though.

Oh and your friend moogatoo lied. It is OBVIOUS he is on moderation and not banned, as ON MODERATION is emblazened next to his username!

There's Jesus here,
(#149)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Fisher of Men
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Gay Bronze Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Jr. Pastor Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior TC Bravery Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus

Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:

I have not failed in my life with anything, nor am I blaming something that doesn't exist on it.
Sorry, pal. If you reject Jesus, then you fail at life. You will realize this for yourself on the day of judgment. And yes, you will have only yourself to blame for rejecting Christ's infinite love.

Oh, how you will scream as the demons tear you limb from limb. And oh, how we will laugh at you, from the bosom of Jesus, as you ask us and Him for the help you reject now while you still have the opportunity. But by then, it will be too late.

It's not too late to repent. But it will be one day. Repent now while you still have the chance!

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony
(#150)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogitar View Post
Ugh, you're such a pretty face, but a dead brain.. Look, that's what I basically said about cars. They pull on the road, and of course the road doesn't move, so they get traction, and it pulls them forwards. Car goes in reverse, wheels go other way, traction the other way, then they go that way. It's basically impossible to get you off the God and Satan thing about how they send you ideas, so well, this is my last post. I figured it'd be better off to just intermingle with my own religion than to try to convert people of another religion who don't have a firm grasp of reality & science.

PS; I won't see any reply you make to this comment, so it's probably not worth replying. Also, I'm in moderation, so what is in this comment may be changed from it's original text.
Cars propel themselves on the road not pull. An example of pulling is a horse and cart. A horse pulls the cart behind it as it walks along.

You should really start loving the Lord instead of mocking him. If you want to hanging around with nonbelievers then thats your choice. God gave you the will to do so.

I feel sorry that you want to hanging around people who do not have any knowledge of true Christian science and the reality God made the world.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#151)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Sister BiG,

I noticed that fellow and his cohorts were rambling on at one point, that without secular science, humans would not be as advanced as they are today.

I tend to disagree and in fact, if anything I think we would be much further advanced if people HAD just listened to God.

My reason is viable. I look at things like the Pyramids. That is a technology from 6000 odd years ago (biblical times to boot) that has these sooooo advanced secular scientists just scratching their heads. I have seen documentaries where even using the alleged "hi-tech" methods available these days, the building of such structures just cannot be replicated. Science books were not around back then. Just belief in God.

Imagine, if people had not fallen to the wayside and decided to follow satan over God, I am sure things that seem new-fangled in this day and age, would seem like old hat and probably invented hundreds of years ago if not thousands.

Oh... also did you see how he mentioned TV's and lightbulbs? lol Gosh, neither of those things would work if GOD had not provided the electricity in the first place.

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Oh you're not kidding. Everything was going along beautifully until the pagan Romans got their hand on it and burned anything they disagreed with.

Everything from penicillin to post-it notes were created by "accidents". I'm actually done with it, I have answered every one of his questions yet he has refused to answer one of mine. Yet this one says scientists are stupid because they disagree with him. We're stupid because we disagree with him. Sheesh, talk about being a megalomaniac. Of course that is a typical attitude of a young teenager (junior high level).In fact I'm sure that he wont come clean about his age specifically because he will be banned for the under 18 thing. Same goes for his 85 year old friend.

Instead he settles on insults, sticks his fingers in his ears and screams NONONONONONONO

Ah well, I'm sure it will be banned by morning. Although a nice start would be to answer my 3 "stupid" questions

1. How old are you? (hey, you asked first)

2. Scientific proof

Lets look at your little theory here scientifically, shall we?

Hypothesis: God does not exist
Create a way to disprove your hypothesis: uh.....
Test: Oops
Modify hypothesis according to your results: Well since you failed.

Now lets look at my side
Hypothesis: God does exist
Create a way to disprove your hypothesis: Create life, create a universe, prove that 10,000 coincidences "just happened"
Test: Yep, nobody been able to create life or a universe, also 10,000 from a 774,746 book is a pretty big coincidence.
Modify hypothesis according to your results: My hypothesis stands, God is the only way that these things could happen.

Well, come on. I gave you my proof of God's existence, I want to see you use the scientific method to disprove God. Since you're so smart and logical I want to see this.

3. Scientific Theories are Truth.

You keep going on and on about how scientific theories are true because you say they are. I gave you a list of debunked theories and scientific laws. Please explain how if the scientists are always right, that they could be so wrong on this.

What about the planet Vulcan?
Spontaneous generation?
The expanding earth?
Phlogiston theory?
Ether?
Martian canals?
Blank slate theory?
Phrenology?
Einsteins static universe?
Cold fusion?
Bucky balls?
Newtons law of Motion?
Pluto?
The periodic table of elements?

All of these have "respected scientists" who say they're wrong.

I refuse to acknowledge your existence until such time as you answer these questions in a thoughtful, respectful manner. Instead of like a child having a temper tantrum.

Drama queen
(#152)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Oh you're not kidding. Everything was going along beautifully until the pagan Romans got their hand on it and burned anything they disagreed with.

Everything from penicillin to post-it notes were created by "accidents". I'm actually done with it, I have answered every one of his questions yet he has refused to answer one of mine. Yet this one says scientists are stupid because they disagree with him. We're stupid because we disagree with him. Sheesh, talk about being a megalomaniac. Of course that is a typical attitude of a young teenager (junior high level).In fact I'm sure that he wont come clean about his age specifically because he will be banned for the under 18 thing. Same goes for his 85 year old friend.

Instead he settles on insults, sticks his fingers in his ears and screams NONONONONONONO

Ah well, I'm sure it will be banned by morning. Although a nice start would be to answer my 3 "stupid" questions

1. How old are you? (hey, you asked first)

2. Scientific proof

Lets look at your little theory here scientifically, shall we?

Hypothesis: God does not exist
Create a way to disprove your hypothesis: uh.....
Test: Oops
Modify hypothesis according to your results: Well since you failed.

Now lets look at my side
Hypothesis: God does exist
Create a way to disprove your hypothesis: Create life, create a universe, prove that 10,000 coincidences "just happened"
Test: Yep, nobody been able to create life or a universe, also 10,000 from a 774,746 book is a pretty big coincidence.
Modify hypothesis according to your results: My hypothesis stands, God is the only way that these things could happen.

Well, come on. I gave you my proof of God's existence, I want to see you use the scientific method to disprove God. Since you're so smart and logical I want to see this.

3. Scientific Theories are Truth.

You keep going on and on about how scientific theories are true because you say they are. I gave you a list of debunked theories and scientific laws. Please explain how if the scientists are always right, that they could be so wrong on this.

What about the planet Vulcan?
Spontaneous generation?
The expanding earth?
Phlogiston theory?
Ether?
Martian canals?
Blank slate theory?
Phrenology?
Einsteins static universe?
Cold fusion?
Bucky balls?
Newtons law of Motion?
Pluto?
The periodic table of elements?

All of these have "respected scientists" who say they're wrong.

I refuse to acknowledge your existence until such time as you answer these questions in a thoughtful, respectful manner. Instead of like a child having a temper tantrum.

Oh Sister,

It looks like he scuttled away with his darwinista monkey tail tucked between his legs!

How unusual. Don't you just love how these atheists RUN when confronted with THE TRUTH OF GOD!!!

GLORY!!!!

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
(#153)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Oh Sister,

It looks like he scuttled away with his darwinista monkey tail tucked between his legs!

How unusual. Don't you just love how these atheists RUN when confronted with THE TRUTH OF GOD!!!

GLORY!!!!

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Well the Lord tells us that the Holy Spirit will tell us what to say and how to defeat the enemy.

Luke 12:11-12 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

I was disappointed that he just cried LIES LIES LIES ALL LIES when I gave him a list of 10 proven scriptures. I purposely chose the most obvious ones I could think of, ones that took no comparing of one text to another, just the 10 most straight forward ones. Especially the one about Israel becoming a nation. How could that possibly get into the Bible? Does he really believe we all went back and rewrote the Bibles when that happened?

Drama queen
(#154)
Old
Unsaved trash

Homer

Acey Decey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Acey Decey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Acey Decey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 11:48 AM

To Can I justify that and Moogitar:

You guys seem to be trying your arses off to use scientific explanation to prove your points of view and argue against totally illogical reasoning. The problem is that if you were my science students I would be giving you an F on your exams. I will show you a couple of quick examples.

1. The Big Bang (Can I Justify): The big bang theory is not about some massive amount of matter coming together and then exploding away from a centre. The big bang came from a massive amount of energy in an infinitesimally small amount of space, many times smaller than an atom. It was when that energy began to convert into matter that the bang occurred. You need to understand the theories of relativity in order to understand this.

2. Rabbit Fur (Can I justify): Evolution does not explain anything to do with why coat colours can change in different environmental conditions. In fact White rabbits do not change the colour of their coats at all. They do not have the genes to allow them to make the pigment, hence they are white.

3. Seeing the Warmth of the sun (Can I justify): Warmth is not sensed by sight. We can only FEEL warmth.

4. How Cars move (Moogitar): A car is moved by the drive shaft and friction. It does not pull itself along; in fact it pushes against the road, in the same manner that our feet push against the ground when we walk.

I understand that you two are trying to justify your position with scientific evidence but by trying to sound smart – and not actually understanding the science – you are making yourselves look ridiculous, even more so than those attempting to justify the existence of a god.
(#155)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey Decey View Post
To Can I justify that and Moogitar:

You guys seem to be trying your arses off to use scientific explanation to prove your points of view and argue against totally illogical reasoning. The problem is that if you were my science students I would be giving you an F on your exams. I will show you a couple of quick examples.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Theories" moved below and discussed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I understand that you two are trying to justify your position with scientific evidence but by trying to sound smart – and not actually understanding the science – you are making yourselves look ridiculous, even more so than those attempting to justify the existence of a god.
Interesting. I am pleased to hear a God hater who actually attempts to make sense. As you noticed, most of the people who hate baby Jesus, do so because of their limited mental facilities. I think they lash out at everyone and every thing.

Quote:
1. The Big Bang (Can I Justify): The big bang theory is not about some massive amount of matter coming together and then exploding away from a centre. The big bang came from a massive amount of energy in an infinitesimally small amount of space, many times smaller than an atom. It was when that energy began to convert into matter that the bang occurred. You need to understand the theories of relativity in order to understand this.
Simple question. Where did all the energy come from? Who provided the space? Who fired off the (as you call it) "Big Bang"? When something explodes, it destroys, it does not create. When I blowup a tree stump, I do not get a might oak, I get a stump, a hole in the ground and debris.

Quote:
2. Rabbit Fur (Can I justify): Evolution does not explain anything to do with why coat colours can change in different environmental conditions. In fact White rabbits do not change the colour of their coats at all. They do not have the genes to allow them to make the pigment, hence they are white.
Exactly - Eviloution does not explain anything but God does.

Quote:
3. Seeing the Warmth of the sun (Can I justify): Warmth is not sensed by sight. We can only FEEL warmth.
Well, this one certainly is what the kids call a "Duh".

Quote:
4. How Cars move (Moogitar): A car is moved by the drive shaft and friction. It does not pull itself along; in fact it pushes against the road, in the same manner that our feet push against the ground when we walk.
Well, you are right and you are wrong. A front wheel drive car pulls, a rear wheel drive pushes. This is function of whether the mass is behind or in front to the force acting upon it. But more importantly is, why does the car move? If it were not for God and His magnificent power, a car would just sit there. God gave us oil, metal, fine leather and exotic alloys.

AC/DC, you made some reasonable points, not too bad for a baby Jesus hater. But please, read you KJV Bible, please find the real truths and stop all this wild speculation.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#156)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-03-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
1. That's correct.
2. Yep.

Was there a point in that post, Brother Beelzebub?
Yes there was a point to my post. I'll type REAL SLOW so you can try to keep up okay?

The consequences of the possibility of our being wrong if God does not exist are MUCH less severe than than the consequences you face if God does exist.

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!
(#157)
Old

Default Re: Hello. - 10-04-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Interesting. I am pleased to hear a God hater who actually attempts to make sense. As you noticed, most of the people who hate baby Jesus, do so because of their limited mental facilities. I think they lash out at everyone and every thing.

Simple question. Where did all the energy come from? Who provided the space? Who fired off the (as you call it) "Big Bang"? When something explodes, it destroys, it does not create. When I blowup a tree stump, I do not get a might oak, I get a stump, a hole in the ground and debris.

Exactly - Eviloution does not explain anything but God does.

Well, this one certainly is what the kids call a "Duh".

Well, you are right and you are wrong. A front wheel drive car pulls, a rear wheel drive pushes. This is function of whether the mass is behind or in front to the force acting upon it. But more importantly is, why does the car move? If it were not for God and His magnificent power, a car would just sit there. God gave us oil, metal, fine leather and exotic alloys.

AC/DC, you made some reasonable points, not too bad for a baby Jesus hater. But please, read you KJV Bible, please find the real truths and stop all this wild speculation.

I love how what I said in my posts are changed, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Just stop replying.
(#158)
Old

Default Re: Hello. - 10-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Oh Sister,

GLORY!!!!

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Run? Heh. I love how you feel you win because of the utter stubbornness made me quit because I realized it wasn't getting anywhere.

Also, I would've enjoyed more a one-on-one discussion, not everyone else butting in.

But, just stay with your false hope, I could honestly care less. Your false hope and false belief. Keep wasting your lives, people as blind as you deserve to be distracted by a joke.
(#159)
Old

Default Re: Hello. - 10-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Well the Lord tells us that the Holy Spirit will tell us what to say and how to defeat the enemy.

Luke 12:11-12 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

I was disappointed that he just cried LIES LIES LIES ALL LIES when I gave him a list of 10 proven scriptures. I purposely chose the most obvious ones I could think of, ones that took no comparing of one text to another, just the 10 most straight forward ones. Especially the one about Israel becoming a nation. How could that possibly get into the Bible? Does he really believe we all went back and rewrote the Bibles when that happened?

I proved they were coincidences, be happy I answered your questions, and don't cover up your failures by saying I was crying "LIES LIES LIES ALL LIES."

I did what you said to do.
(#160)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Hello. - 10-04-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Run? Heh. I love how you feel you win because of the utter stubbornness made me quit because I realized it wasn't getting anywhere.

Also, I would've enjoyed more a one-on-one discussion, not everyone else butting in.

But, just stay with your false hope, I could honestly care less. Your false hope and false belief. Keep wasting your lives, people as blind as you deserve to be distracted by a joke.
Sister BiG was interacting with you 1-1. The fact that you were distracted by other things is your issue, no one elses.

Stop blaming everyone else for your own failings too. No one changed your posts. You lie. Just as you lied about your friend moogitar being banned.

You just don't have the guts to admit you are wrong.

You have still failed to address BiG's challenge to you as well. She answered ALL your questions.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,