Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page "Double Ring" quilt pattern NOT allowed (??)
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Question "Double Ring" quilt pattern NOT allowed (??) - 09-28-2012, 07:35 PM

Fellow Quilters, I'm gathering information about any quilts or patterns that may have been confiscated and destroyed from the clubhouse on Wednesday evening, September 26, 2012. All testimonials will be kept in strictest confidence.

All I know is the "Double Ring" patterned quilt I worked on for 6 months was reportedly taken from its work frame, and all its pattern pieces shredded (!) This is the first time I have heard that there are certain quilt patterns we are and are not allowed to work with.

The club's cleaning lady Vavoline Johnson told me a bunch of unruly male elders pushed there way into the space Wednesday night (thinking they were at the Foxhole Members Clubhouse nextdoor) and then proceded to "purge" our space of "unclean" images.

The Double Ring quilt pattern symbolizes man and woman brought together in holy matrimony, and is a time honored newlywed present. I had intended this to be a gift to Captain Portway and little Naomi, who isn't allowed to work with sharp objects like sewing needles.

WHAT HAPPENED ? ? ? And did anyone else lose anything ? ?
Attached Images