X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Men ARE Smarter then women

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
    It must have been a really "Special" School.

A Catlicker School with female Priests?
    Nope, actually it's an Anglican school.
    "A she-goff who claims to not be a witch is the worst kind of contradiction."

Comment

Originally posted by roserougesang View Post
      Which explains your obsession with satan and lezbeanism.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Same difference. You know that they aren't really Christians, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
          Same difference. You know that they aren't really Christians, right?
          I'm not Christian either so it doesn't matter

And Pastor Zeke, since when am I obsessed with Satan? I find the chap too arrogant to care much for him.

Comment

And Pastor Zeke, since when am I obsessed with Satan?
            You just answered your own question.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
              You just answered your own question.
              That is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Excuse me while I go laugh my head off (literally)

Comment

Originally posted by shol'va View Post
                Women may be less EDUCATED than men, but it doesn't prove them any less intelligent.

Actually, I have met some highly educated, intelligent WOMEN and some rather STUPID men. Some of the stupid men are members of Landover none the less. Anything Men can do women can do and somethimes BETTER. There's only one thing a man can do a woman can't and if we could we could do THAT better too.

Comment

And Pastor Zeke, since when am I obsessed with Satan? I find the chap too arrogant to care much for him.

They say I'm obsessed with Satan as well, Because I'm Wiccan. You know what? I'll wave from Heaven at them in Hellsfire.

Comment

Originally posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
                    They say I'm obsessed with Satan as well, Because I'm Wiccan. You know what? I'll wave from Heaven at them in Hellsfire.
                    If you are wiccian, then you are condemned to eternal damnation. If you are a couple, then multiply that by 3.

I hope you give up your perverted lifestyle and accept Jesus instead.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      If you are wiccian, then you are condemned to eternal damnation. If you are a couple, then multiply that by 3.

I hope you give up your perverted lifestyle and accept Jesus instead.

Um, You can't even SPELL WICCAN yet you claim to be smarter than I. Funny stuff. I gave Christ a chance and he failed me, What are you gonna do, Lock me in a basement somewhere? Try it, but watch out I do and will fight back.

Comment

Um, You can't even SPELL WICCAN yet you claim to be smarter than I. Funny stuff. I gave Christ a chance and he failed me, What are you gonna do, Lock me in a basement somewhere? Try it, but watch out I do and will fight back.
                        No one has claimed to be smarter than you. I am Saved© you worthless female. That has nothing to do with intelligence. It means that I have accepted Jesus as my personal Savior©.

How can Christ fail anyone? What arrogance! Christ died (temporarily) for your sins and mine.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

No one has claimed to be smarter than you. I am Saved© you worthless female. That has nothing to do with intelligence. It means that I have accepted Jesus as my personal Savior©.

How can Christ fail anyone? What arrogance! Christ died (temporarily) for your sins and mine.

The way I see it, Nobody is worthless and from what I have personally read in the Holy Bible God doesn't believe anyone is worthless either, Since we were ALL created in his image.

Comment

The way I see it, Nobody is worthless and from what I have personally read in the Holy Bible God doesn't believe anyone is worthless either, Since we were ALL created in his image.
                            Please quote the scripture to which you refer.

Surely you don't want to claim that Jesus loves sodomites, baby murderers or witches, do you? The Bible clearly staes that He reviles them and wants them dead.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Please quote the scripture to which you refer.

Surely you don't want to claim that Jesus loves sodomites, baby murderers or witches, do you? The Bible clearly staes that He reviles them and wants them dead.

Hmmmm, Really it does. Not in my Bible it doesn't. My Bible talks of forgiveness and love not Hate and torture. Are you reading a King James Verison or Devils verison? I have KJV myself. I have read it often, Like at least a chapter a night.

Comment

Hmmmm, Really it does. Not in my Bible it doesn't. My Bible talks of forgiveness and love not Hate and torture. Are you reading a King James Verison or Devils verison? I have KJV myself. I have read it often, Like at least a chapter a night.
                                Then you should be familiar enough with it to QUOTE the SCRIPTURE to which you refer.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X