X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

Originally posted by .kokakola View Post
    I'm just trying to understand WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS BIG PROBLEM?
    In a few senteces - please?
    Friend, size is a relative thing.

Answer this, do you and all your male friends really enjoy orally pleasuring each other? Do you really enjoy a good sucking?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by .kokakola View Post
      I'm just trying to understand WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS BIG PROBLEM?
      In a few senteces - please?
      I have summarized it for you here.
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

And when you are done reading that, can you explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by koala View Post
          Why e-cigarretes are so bad? Beacuse of shape? You don't say you never eat a banana - you so a infidel!!
          Eating bananas is not explicitly forbidden in the Holy Bible, and for some people it's not a problem. However, objects with such shapes can operate as a "trigger" for Ex-Gays like myself if they get anywhere near our mouths.

I personally love the taste of bananas. I love their texture and how it contrasts with my cornflakes. I love the extra dose of potassium in the morning. I enjoy their festive coloration. But the last time I peeled and ate a banana as-is, I entered into a homosexural delirium, or "fugue state." Fortunately, my wife noticed what was happening and immediately called the Pastors.

I was 45 miles down I-35 in the Buick, on my way to sit in a glory-hole at a well-trafficked gay cruising rest stop before they caught up with me, used the PIT maneuver to immobilize my vehicle, busted through the window and tasered me, put me in restraints, and took me back to the church, where I immediately underwent a refresher session of the Ex-Gay treatment that cured me in the first place - intense focused prayer sessions, aversion therapy, sitting in the Pastor's lap and pretending he is the father I never had, beating up a pillow with a tennis racket and pretending it is my mom, reading the Bible, etc. It was a close call. I came much too close to backsliding into backsides, all over a single banana.

But now I have my wife chop them up into little cubes beforehand, so all is well. Praise Jesus.
          Last edited by Jedediah; 02-23-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: compelled by the Holy Spirit to correct spelling error
          II Thessalonians 1:7-9
          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

You really belive in that - if you put any little plastic thing (it really doesn't look like a penis ) in your mouth it's wrong? But smoking "really" cigarettes is ok? But if on the really cigarrete someone draw a penis?
            You are probably and understandably used to seeing those disgusting uncircumsized eurowankers.

A Godly circumcision will fix that aardvark in your pants.

Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
            "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Hello. I really don't know what I'm doing here but... I'm from Poland and I'm on polish forum about e-ciggaretes - and your page is now really popular on that forum But not beacuse you're really inteligent or you have right, noooo...
              Why e-cigarretes are so bad? Beacuse of shape? You don't say you never eat a banana - you so a infidel!! If you say "you're doing this! you're so hated by the god!". Yeeeep, and what?
              Maybe please your god to take a opposite about this I'll be waiting.

Hello there friend,

We True Christians probably would not eat a banana.

Here is an extensive list of phallic shaped foods we would not dare eat as it might cause us to turn gay.

For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Please do your research before posting things about us. Assuming things often sends people to .
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post

Here is an extensive list of phallic shaped foods we would not dare eat as it might cause us to turn gay.
                <<< Upsetting Non-Christian Image Removed - Admin >>>

Are f serious?! You all are thinking that eating something phallic will turn you to a gay? And what, when female eats something phallic it will transform her to a hooker and teleport to the corner to suck *profanities removed*? Probably you females are avoiding peaches and other *profanities removed* look fruits because it will make you a dyke? Maybe you also don't smell roses because it looks like *profanities removed* and it's not safe?
                Back to the vaping. You know, we have something called boxes.

Can I vape safe using this device or this also will make me gay? Probably yes, I will became gay, but I only will want to suck fat guys *profanities removed*...

We all will make a bbq in hell, vapers for using phallic objects, and you for you enormous stupidity...

Vape on, *profanities removed*!
                Last edited by Alphonse Alban; 02-25-2014, 12:49 PM. Reason: Keeping it clean for Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
                  Can I vape safe using this device or this also will make me gay?
                  It does not matter in what kind of shape you imagine penis to be. Vaping is still not only gateway drug to gaysexuality, it is also extremely dangerous.

Comment

*profanities removed*
                    Vagina is a medicial term... I agree to other deleted words, my bad.

it is also extremely dangerous
                    It's been proved that is safer then regular cigs. Of course it contains nicotine which is poison, but cigs also has it among with bunch of other chemicals.

Comment

• Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

blah blah blah
                      Where do you attend church? When did Jesus first touch you? What is your favorite Bible verse?

These are the things we're interested in, not your vaping perversions.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Vagina is a medicial term... I agree to other deleted words, my bad.

It's been proved that is safer then regular cigs. Of course it contains nicotine which is poison, but cigs also has it among with bunch of other chemicals.
                        Now Jonny, it is a well agreed on FACT that Homfoaqual behavior is what makes the AIDS. Vaping is queer. Therefore vaping puts the AIDS in you. How can that possibly be safe? It is not a lot different than drinking the water out of a urinal at a leather bar. The smell is certainly the same.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Indeed Brother Hutchins. We can stop there, case closed.

Still, for the hard of hearing:

No friend, it has not been proven. You think that if a bunch of nerds say it's "safe" of a forum that it's "proven"? Think again.

First off, you don't know what's in the liquids. Sure, they say it's "glycerine", but how do you know. What other substance has the same gooey sticky appearance? What makes you think the mom & pop shops making these don't add their own onanation results to the mix? It's cheap, and there is an endless supply (or so I am told).

Or do you trust the Chinks who also make a lot of these "liquids". Did you know that Dekang means "fisting" in Chinese?

Don't even your secular scientists say that there has not been a SINGLE study on the long term effects?

So no. It's not "healthier". It has already killed innocent children who ingested it, thinking it was lemonade. And most important of all: it offends Jesus.

Now get serious, get with Jesus, and go buy that pack o' Marlboro. You know you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                            Where do you attend church? When did Jesus first touch you? What is your favorite Bible verse?

These are the things we're interested in, not your vaping perversions.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                            Wait wut??? When did Jesus first touch you? That friend, is Gay right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregster View Post
                              Wait wut??? When did Jesus first touch you? That friend, is Gay right there.
                              Good grief, do all of you "v-rapers" twist innocent questions in to sodomite advances?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                Good grief, do all of you "v-rapers" twist innocent questions in to sodomite advances?

Vaping is now V-raper... Touché friend, touché

Comment

Working...
                                X